Hold me, Sup Forums. Gonna take her to the vet today to put her down

Hold me, Sup Forums. Gonna take her to the vet today to put her down.
Had her since I was 7 years, vet says it's kidney failure just kidding I don't have a cat, I never even had a pet before
Just made this thread to mock all those attention seeking beta fucks who post about their pet dying as if it's a great tragedy in history
And not this isn't even bait, just getting tired of your pussy bullshit, get a grip and go to store and buy a new one

RIP OPs cat.

Thanks for posting OP. This reminds me that I need to clean my fish tank today. And sorry to hear about your cat.

haha ok greg

a beautiful beast, that one
be strong

you're playing with our feelings, dude.
2 whole sentences to put us on the wrong foot, the saddest 4 seconds of my life.
that's not a nice thing to do.
especially not about cats.
shame on you.

Sorry about your loss, bro. It'll get better.

Sorry about your cat, OP. That's definitely not easy. To have a cat so long is fortunate and I know you have plenty of good memories to hold on to. You gave that cat a good long life. Take care, OP

I would say you'd understand if you had ever had a pet but on second thought I'm actually kind of glad you haven't had any. People like you make pretty shitty pet owners, so no big loss.

Stay strong OP.
Sleep tight kitter

>ITT: OP creates alternate narrative to help cope with the euthanasia of his guinea pig

I can handle relatives dying but when your pet dies it's a whole other level. Most humans are waste of oxygen assholes, but animals are each so unique they can never be replaced. RIP all the puppers and kitties :(

ITT: No-one reads past the first sentence and doesn't realize OP didn't have a cat.

Oh man that sucks. I'm really sorry to hear about your dog :(

Good. Cats fucking suck OP. Instead of taking it to a vet and paying to have it put down, why don't you just lynch it?
I've lynched 4 cats in my life so far.
I am 24 years old.
The first cat I strangled I did with a choke chain, it struggled a lot at the end, 9/10 satisfying.
The second was a stray kitten, one out of a family of strays that I hunted for weeks outside of where I worked, when I finally cornered it and strangled it with slipknot that I tied, it was a 10/10 satisfaction rating, it struggled all the way till the end.
The third was another full grown cat that I tortured before actually strangling, I cornered it and beat it mercilessly, I allowed it to fight back, I didn't tie it up or mussle it, but it was no match for me, and when I was done beating it, it had almost all of its legs broken, it couldn't run from me, I strangled it with another slipknot. It didn't stuggle at all but at that point it was almost dead. 10/10 torture, 4/10 strangling.
The final one so far was my girlfriends cat, I bought it for her when it was just a kitten, I would beat it every night when she would go to sleep. When I finally killed it, I made it look like the cat escaped from the window that night. Really I drove it to the nearby park and strangled it to death in the woods. I'm not sure if it died then and there or not, all of it's yowling started to attract attention, so I had to tie the slipknot up a tree and make a break for it. Unfortunately I didn't have much slack on the knot so I loosely tied it to the tree, it may have gotten down. :/ 9/10 torture, may not have even died/10 death.
I have no plans on stopping. Where I live they basically give cats away, I plan on killing hundreds before I pass away myself.

nice bait newfag

Edgy

You'll escalate to people, probably really weak, isolated and vulnerable ones because you're a hungry ghost, not a warrior who loves violence.
Then you'll get put where failed humans get put, somewhere cold and noisy, usually.
I stopped reading files at the criminal courts after working there 6 weeks, they're all the same.

OP, I want to play with your pussy.

Sorry OP, I didn't read it. If you're trolling fuck you though. Sorry, OP.

You're killing cats while I'm out here *shades fall at slanted angle and land slightly out of place* slayin the pussy.

Oh man I'm getting a nostalgia boner for back when people used asterisks to denote actions in chat rooms back in the day. God we were such cringey faggots back then.