Turns out he was Hispanic all along

>turns out he was Hispanic all along

Mfw I never listened to him because I thought it was pajeet propoganda.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dismissing an artist based on race
you're being such an idiotic pleb

>not realizing humans have been race mixing for thousands of years to the point of delusion of races

but keep thinking you are a unique snowflake due to being on the same land mass for a few generations

>muh identity politics keep me from listening to music that would otherwise enjoy
retard

This thread turned out prettty great

honest question for the lefties ITT:

noname gypsy and viet cong were forced to change their names

so why didnt neon indian have to change his name?

I'm pretty sure noname gypsy just shortened her name.

Nobody forced anybody to change their names. They did it of their own volition because they didn't want to lose a part of their fanbase that would care about that sort of thing. For my own part I can say that that's stupid and reeks of unnecessary pandering. I say this as one of the "lefties ITT." There's no big scary SJW boogeyman that's busting down doors and forcing groups to change their names. The people in those groups are the only ones who can make that call.

Really good album, but that's dumb as fuck.

I think Viet Cong did it for what they saw as personal reasons (stemming from the reactions of others) but regardless it's still bullshit

Look at his face. How could he not be Hispanic. Only a racist fool like you would confuse him with a middle easterner.

Listening to this for the first time right now, pretty legit.

This. Rec some other stuff that's like it.

s-stop user your gonna get some Sup Forumstard to start dumping retarded wiki articles

This honestly. Same goes for AJJ, switching from Andrew Jackson Jihad because they started to see their name as kind of dumb. At least that's how I interpreted their statement, they made a point of saying they were much younger, more naive, when they made the name. But yeah, people who are scared of some "SJW cabal" are fucking ridiculous.

Also, OP is a fucking idiot, and Neon Indian is great. I'm also one of the "lefties" itt, and I don't really give a shit about his name, nor AJJ's old name, nor Noname Gypsy, nor Viet Cong. Maybe a very small vocal minority bugged some of these artists about their names, but I've never heard any of the lefty SJWs I've met or have been friends with ever give a shit about that kind of thing, nor many of the things Sup Forums-minded people paint us as attempting to police.

>personal reasons
>DENIED AND CANCELED GIGS ON THEM
anything but personal, it was change and cave into SJWs or lose your career and stay punk

they chose to buy in to the preoccupations

Anyone?

Toro y moi

you don't deserve it or anything like it Sup Forumstard

What the fuck are you calling me a Sup Forumstard for you goddamn retard? I hate those idiots. The fact I'm listening to this album for the first time now makes me a Sup Forumstard? Are you fucking twelve?

Thank you, sounds pretty good.

He's referring to the fact that you said "this" because OP is clearly a Sup Forums-tard. Saying "this" implies you agree with what OP said. Lurk more before you get offended by misusing a commonly used term.

"This" was referring to the post before mine, sorry I forgot to click the post you reactionary cunt, I guarantee I was posting here when you were still trying to figure out which of your dads dicks tasted better when they made their special movies with you before preschool you jizzmop.

Holy shit, triggered as fuck. Wew.

Holy shit, samefag as fuck, wew.

See: Also, if you're so much more of an oldfag than me (which I doubt), then you wouldn't get offended when YOU fucked up and got called out for what your mistake made your post look like. Grow the fuck up.

Gunship

You gonna recommend some more music or keep making this place into the laughing stock it has become since you fourteen year olds in your sister's clothes started infesting the place?

Thank you.

Washed out
Also check out neon indian's other albums if you haven't already.

Also forgot to add Dead Astronauts

I also wanted recommendations, all I was doing was pointing out why your post(s) are an overreaction, especially considering it was a mistake YOU made. You know what makes this board shitty? Idiots like you, who can't be wrong, and who feel the need to insult people for even remotely insinuating that you are. You clearly haven't been here longer than me, bud.

>person has different beliefs than them
>calls that person names and says they shouldn't be allowed to enjoy music
>tells them to grow up

Hmm.

check out Stepdad

Thanks!

chillwave in general

Viet Cong are white, the Romani people and Vietnamese have a history of being oppressed by white power structures.

Neon Indian is a POC (and a mestizo, meaning he's at least part "indian") so it's no big deal.

I didn't call him names until my last post, where I called him an idiot for overreacting for a mistake that he made. I didn't say he shouldn't be allowed to enjoy music. I was just letting him know why someone else called him a Sup Forums-tard and then he lost his goddamn mind at me. It's pretty ridiculous.

just shut up and move on you woman

shut up you fucking faggot

Fucking lol. Sorry for being level-headed and trying to help someone understand why they got called a name by someone else. You sound like you're upset that I agree that OP is a Sup Forums-tard. :( otherwise, work on your reading comprehension.

Well this thread went as planned.

cry about Sup Forums somewhere else

then get Sup Forums out of this board. "pajeet propaganda"? fucking invalid. plus, i wasn't "crying about Sup Forums" until right now. this () was my original contribution to the conversation, i was just letting an overreacting newfag know why someone called him a Sup Forumstard. turns out, i shouldn't have tried to help him understand.

Are you STILL crying like a little girl ITT? Jesus Christ go away.

"crying" = responding to false criticism, ok, got it

>i don't like it so it has to go

not how life works

>i don't like it so it has to go

that's literally what OP said. he didn't listen to Neon Indian because he didn't like what he falsely believed his race to be. plus, people are responding to me telling me to cry about Sup Forums somewhere else, which is also literally "i don't like it so it has to go". on top of that, this () was the first time i even remotely said anything "against" Sup Forums or that mindset.

sounds like you guys are the ones crying. go back to your safespace if you don't want to be engaged for shit views.

Everything you have been criticized for ITT has been valid. You are a whiny pussy and you are crying about offtopic shit. You are literally the cancer that is killing this board crying about something else being cancer. You are too obtuse and childish to ignore these things you don't like so you have to yell about them any chance you get and say they have to leave because it hurts your little fee fees. You're typical late teens to early 20's crybaby faggot. Now shut the fuck up and go cry to someone who gives a shit, I would suggest reddit as a starting point, because you aren't gonna find it here.

Sup Forums is my home board. I am not white. You are a fucking faggot crybaby and you should kill yourself.

how many times do i have to do this? look, this () is what i said. then, i called that guy an idiot here (). and ever since i've been trying to understand where you fucks are getting that i was "crying about Sup Forums" and "offtopic shit" or any of the other random shit you accused me of just now. learn to fucking read.

>Continues to cry
>"WHY ARE YOU ACCUSING ME OF CRYING THIS IS AN OUTRAGE POLICE PLEASE HELP I AM BEING RAPED IN MY FEELINGS!"

I'll say it again, shut up you faggot.

Thanks for the recs guys there's some real good stuff in here. Loving Stepdad especially. Sorry I triggered lil miss pisspants by not posting correctly on xer imageboard.

All of you need to shut up and quit bitching
But reached top tier retard in record time with this post.

it's not crying, it's trying to get you fucking dickheads to actually read before you accuse me of random shit. i didn't want to be your elementary reading comprehension teacher, but apparently you didn't pay enough attention in those classes.

since you've been accusing me of crying about Sup Forums, when i really wasn't, i'm forced to assume you're offended when someone dislikes Sup Forums or its views. on top of that, like i said, you lack basic reading comprehension skills and jump right into calling people every derogatory term you can think of, which also points to Sup Forums mindset. so, it's pretty fucking hilarious to me that you fucks get so upset when someone even remotely implies that you're wrong, when you turn around and scream "crybaby" at someone who literally wasn't even criticizing Sup Forums in the first place. now i am, because yeah, it's despicable, and the obvious Sup Forumsposters that bleed over into Sup Forums like you guys are all absolutely fucking ridiculous. and again, literally can't even read. you guys who bitch about lefties and their safe-spaces are simultaneously the same people who immediately try to shut down any conversation that doesn't quite go your way. good luck in the real world, you're gonna need it.

>inb4 i typed a paragraph therefore that means i'm crying and upset and a little bitchbaby.

it took like two minutes to type because it's remarkably easy to criticize you idiots and call you out for obvious hypocrisy

Not even gonna read that shit. Shut up you fucking faggot.

the ajj and viet cong name changes are bullshit, no one is denying that.

>not even gonna read that shit

that's actually hilarious, because you just proved the point i was making. thanks, great work.

Not reading this either. Shut up you fucking faggot.

I like how you neglected to reply to my post here . Does my skin color frighten you? Does the fact you are crying and pushing your own agenda of being a butthurt bitch on the back of people like me supposedly being offended when it's just you because you're a thin skinned crybaby scare you? To paraphrase another user in the thread: "Shut up faggot".

fuck off. VC was 'bad' because some imperialist gooks (those who benefited from those "white power structures") cried crocodile tears.

absolutely pathetic and fodder for the right.

Why did you link my post in that?

Is Sup Forums being raided by Sup Forums today wtf

i wasn't concerned with whether or not you were white, and i don't know where you got that idea, which is why i didn't bother responding to your post. plus, you didn't actually respond to anything i've been saying, you just called me names and told me to kill myself.

being a fucking ignorant idiot isn't restricted to only white people, though. there's your response, happy?

plus, all I was trying to do was explain to an user WHY he got called a Sup Forumstard, when he said "this" without linking a post, when OP's post was obviously a "Sup Forumstard" post according to the person who called him a Sup Forumstard. quit getting so triggered, and yet again, learn to fucking read.

turns out...
little monkey fella

I'm not really familiar with the AJJ situation, but I do disagree that the VC -> Preoccupations change was "bullshit." Put yourself in their position: chose a name more or less out of a hat, met more success than expected, start to notice some protestors at their shows who demand it be changed. They can either go on as before and have to deal with this extra attention that's not even on their music, or they could just change it, which is no big deal since they never particularly cared anyway. I think they said something like "our name is not our cause" -- it makes even less sense for you to make it yours. In fact I would go so far to say as you're doing the same thing as the protestors by falsely projecting a political motive onto their actions and getting upset about it.

Whats some indian-core Sup Forums?
Here's an obvious one: youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

heh heh

the viet cong did nothing wrong

Good thing noname is a black woman, if she was told to change her name because of white oppression when she literally can't contribute to said oppression then that's a whole new level of retarded

Not only is Alan Palomo not Indian, he was also an illegal immigrant in the United States. Fucking scumbag.

And yet he contributes more to he US than you do... funny that

report to ICE

Explain

Where are your sick beats, nerd?

>making beats = contributing to the country
nigga, I have fought for this fucking country. And I actually contribute to my community unlike you NEETs on here.

shitposting on The_Donald isn't ''fighting for your country''.

and it just further goes to show that illegals aren't really an issue. Arnold Schwarzenegger was an illegal too, as was Werner Herzog and a bunch of others.

seeits bullshit because they cowtowed to a hecklers veto, and more than that, from hecklers who had disingenuous reasons for being upset.
>not everything is politics; art isn't politics
wrong.

stolen valor.

>see
>its bullshit because they kowtowed to a hecklers veto, and more than that, from hecklers who had disingenuous reasons for being upset.
>>not everything is politics; art isn't politics
>wrong.

time to be an american hero

holy shit im bad at this. what i said here,

implying hispanic is any better than pajeet

this