Should i go stitch it up, i don't feel like waiting 3 hours at the hospital, it is pretty deep tho

should i go stitch it up, i don't feel like waiting 3 hours at the hospital, it is pretty deep tho

You still got some feeling in that tip? Probably best to stitch that up man, otherwise it might turn black and fall off.

Just turn it off and back on again

i feel the tip

I drove a screwdriver through my thumb and got a similar cut, if you just keep it away from being infected it will heal

doesn't look all that deep, just wait it out and try not to move it around.

how did this happen?

just shove it up your ass and activate your anal healing powers!

knife while cooking
cant post a new pic it says there is a duplicate

update pic

If this isn't bait, you're a fuckin pussy.

What happened with the food you were making?

Go clean that shit nigga

Go to the hospital. Even if it doesn't get infected and kill you or fall off, you still have to worry about reopening it. Get the stitches.

just put some cyanoacrylat on the wound. it keep away aeral bacteria and the wound closed.

Just don't pick your nose with it for a few days, OP.

i finished it with one hand its on the stove atm

if it's not bleeding you don't need stitches. wipe it down with some alcohol and put a bandaid over you big cry baby.

Clean it and crazy glue it

had one of those before. just apply some antibiotic cream and put a band aid on it. remember to apply the cream daily or every 2 days
should be fine.

i had some cream with dekspantenol, is that good

u don't just have loctite glue ?

it work greatly on a clean cut wound. even urgency use it.

>it
My wife had same shit lastnight from a wine glass but it was deeper and way more blood.
Same story with the wait for joondalup er, Didnt want to wait on a Saturday night for hours after already having drinks.
I put a pressure bandage on it and some gauze. She went to Hospital this morning and was out within and hour.
Night time is bad there, mornings youll get through quicker.

But if thats stopped bleeding I'd disinfect, pressure bandage and forget Sup Forumsro

Clean that shit and super glue it shut, you fuck stick. How are you still living?

Dude just put super glue on the cut when the bleeding stop's that's basically what they do here in the US for a cut like that they hardly use stitches anymore.