30 year old virgin fag just got back from the bunny ranch, not a virgin. Celebrate and AMA

30 year old virgin fag just got back from the bunny ranch, not a virgin. Celebrate and AMA.

Was Dennis tight?

How much did it cost?

What did you get?

What did the girls look like?

Dont know fucked a woman. Didnt even see Hof.

Paid $1000 for one hour. Got a lineup as soon as I walked in the door. pixked hottest chick out of about 12. Had to wear condom unfortunately but the girl was really nice.

1000 an hour? fuck thats expensive, did you atleast fuck her in the ass?

Most were younger like up to 25 tops. All beautiful but one just made me hnnnggg right away so picked her.

not in ass but started making out which was nice since I only kissed one girl before. Then she let me eat her out till she almost came, and then she rode me till I came. Had some cuddling time and we then shared a shower together

How far did you travel to get there?

About 6 hours. Heard it was the virgin breaking capital of the US and its legal, so d3cided to go since i"m a lonely, akward neckbeard.

That's a long trip for an hour of $1000 sex.

Congrats on the virginity tho

At 30 being a virgin, worth every cent and every minute of driving. I got a girl for my first that I'd never have a chance with in real life.

>Celebrate
>needing to pay for sex
How about you kill yourself instead, loser?

Why not go to Tijuana, same shit for 1/50th the cost.

I am a loser, thank you. But aren't we all on Sup Forums? Im an awkward fuck, i know it.

It would cost that much to get to Tijuana. The bunny ranch was closer

Was it obvious to the people at the ranch that you were a virgin. Were you nervous and awkward when you got there?

Grats bro. Fuck the shit-talkers. You picked the right place going to Bunny

Was a little nervous walking in because 12 or so fine ass girls are staring at me when I walked in the door. Once you buzz in at the gate by the time you reach the door the lineup is ready. I only told the girl I was with but another girl came in in the beginning and offered a threesome if I had more money but im a poorfag so couldnt afford it. Luckily the girl was cool with me being a virgin and made it very comfortable.

How was it to feel a puss for the first time?

Right. Girls were so fucking hot and friendly even just drinking at the bar there, and I got a tour of the place.

Right on OP, describe what she looked like

Congrats bro I'm thinking of doing the same thing. Though we have a AMP( Asian massage palor) the town over. It gets busted all the time for prostitution. So, bunny ranch is my best and safest bet.

It was a long overdue and amazing expierience for my tounge and my dick. Her pussy tasted like some kind of cinnamon shit she rubbed on herself but I liked it. She was a slight darker skinned latina/white mix I think, about 5'5" and a mousey looking face. very cute. She was wearing a blue nightgown that definitely accenuated her body. Probably C tits with very perky nipples. Loved sucking on them.

Thats what I figured. I coulda got a hooker iny own town but she wouldnt be as hot as the girl I got to fuck. And especially since its legal there.

Was it difficult for you to last and hold back from premature ejac?

tbh i am kind of unwilling to pay for sex. despite me living on the border to poland and having the abilitie to get it quite cheap...

No actually. I was worried about that going in but I lasted linger than I thought I would and made her cum as well.

lol...bait thread confirmed.

How did she cum?

She was riding me. I first ate her out till she almost came, I was her first client of the day, only reason I ate her out. She then got on me right after and rode me till we both came. I did first, wearing a condom but she kept going till she did.

I was desperate...

Got a name or pic of her so we can look her up?

What brought you to this decision? Are you going to do it again?

Waant allowed to take pics once inside
. Wish I had.a pic of her for fapping.material.

Name then?

Tired of being a virgin and ruining it with localgirls who would embarass the fuck outta me when they found out I was a virgin.

Her name at the ranch was Jasmine. Dont know her real name.

Might do it again. It was a lot of fun and all the girls were really beautiful and nice, even if I wasnt paying them to fuck my ugly ass.

do they have the same girls every day or do they rotate them?

They rotate all the time apparently. Certain girls are there most of the year and have their own rooms and they also get girls from nearby areas who will show up for a week or two and then leave. You can even make an appointment with a girl online if you findone you like and pay a deposit to secure a date and she will show up at the ranch just for you if if she is nearby.

how much do you care about dick size and ejaculation voulme?

www.bunnyranch.com

You can.view the current weeks lineup and talk to the girs on message boards or in private chat to secure a date. They will only reply if you are serious though. They wontjust chat.

no need to justify yourself i can totally understand you ( although i only have a no sex phase of 1 year atm)

I was just trying to get my opinion across, i am happy that you had a great time :)

Im a chubby guy but got a decent size dick. Im bi so dick size to me, is eh, I have enjoyed slobbing a couple knobs.

Inb4 faggot, way more into women juat wnted to know what it was like to suck a dick on a few drunken nights with a friend. Never bottomed. I like big cumloads if Im sucking them diwn but mine arent that big. Just a few spurts.

Faggot.

Well before that the entirety of my sexual expierience was kissed a girl for the first time at 22. I know, Im a fucking loser, and then sucked a couple dicks at 29 when very drunk. That is it. Never ate pussy, never fingered a girl, fuck, never even held hands or cuddled before this

how does it feel that your first sex is with a girl that wont give 2 shits about you after you left the place? because an hour later shes cramming some other guys dick up her pussy and sucking his dick also? you are a "customer" and mean shit to these whores. they fuck you for money and put on an act to make you feel welcomed and loved. just like the fake bitches at the store who smile and ring up your purchases. they are being paid to be nice to you.