When was your last time ? Do you miss it ?

When was your last time ? Do you miss it ?

Maybe 8 years.. Used to go to a local arcade and do a few loads at the gloryhole they had. Usually would get sucked. Received anal twice maybe 3 times in total.

5 years... sucked 2 different guys in a gay sauna.. i would like to taste a cock again but i'm afraid to meet guys.

Thats why gloryholes are perfect. Its just the dick. I dont kiss guys. That shit is gay. Just suck the cock is all

tried one time... i wanted to suck cock but there was a mouth on the other side so finally get sucked lol

I wanna fool around with an effeminate guy for my first time but I don't think I'm typically their type.

same for me, got married but i still want to taste cock

Last Wednesday. Currently looking for another one :P

Plus its anonymous. There was 1 time a female that did it. Could hear her vouce. But i swear to god when i left. My sisters car was in the parking lot. Pretty sure i had my own sister suck me off. Not sure how to feel

enjoy it, i've fucked my sister it feels amazing there's nothing like it

3 Months. Step-Brother and I got really faded and blew each other. Came in each other's mouth.

last July. Met up with a guy from craigslist and traded blowies. I'd do it more often, but I have a girlfriend and I don't want to give her herpes or something.

Last time I sucked a dick was between 1999 and 2001. I just can't remember exactly. I do miss it, yes.

once you tried, you want more cock yes...

sucked my stepbrother off this morning before he went out shopping with his gf.
he has a magnificent cock and his morning loads are huge.

Looks hot.

why not just tell your wife/have an mmf threesome with her?

nice size... i don't like too big cocks, it(s too hard to suck...gag reflex.

oh i wish

My last time was like 3 hours ago. And that was my second time today. I love having a BF

My last time wahat? Degenerate dumbfuck.

what's stopping you tho?

her

what about her? have you tried bringing it up or you just know it wouldnt be okay?

omg yes

pretty sure, also the amount of desire i h ave to suck a dick may put her off

I want my wife to cuck me is that gay? I dont like guys at all but have a hardcore fantasy anout watching my wife get her pussy destroyed

it's so good... i want to do it again...
feel the meat in my mouth..

sae here

amen

maybe hit the clubs?

lol well she wouldnt have to force me
"suck him?"
"ok"

it all leads to this.

yes please

i had so many chances to eat cock, but i always get cold feet
i dont like meeting people and theres no "anonymous" gloryholes in my town

there wasn't a gloryhole in my high school till I made it, show some initiation ya cocksucking pansy.

Same here

faggot

this thread is gay as fuck

that's cock loving faggot to you

...and here you are

I'm not gay but I'm just attracted to the penis. How does it feel to suck a cock ?

Are glory holes safe from diseases ? I mean is there any control / checking before you get stick your dick in those holes ?

Avoid at all cost if you have any self respect

Source?

Can't even put his phone down while sucking dick... he's addicted, and it ain't to cock.

A couple of weeks ago

He and I are FWB and we hook up every once in a while. The sex is really good but maybe that's because I'm always top, but he seems to enjoy it, so.

the best ones are at rest stops along the parkways.