Lads

Lads,
>have gf for 3 years, love of my life, going great
>big exams come up, everyone is stressed, we fight a little but that's to be expected given the circumstances
>finish exams
>yuge normie parties, alcohol picnics on the beach
>we're both there, she gets rotten drunk
>all over the musical hipster chad I'd been suspecting for a while
>I tell her to quit it and the chad too
>she gets pissed
>brexit referendum day arrives a week later
>we're rekindling from fight the other week
>breaks up with me
>killmenow.png
>I'm distruaght, she moves on extremely quickly
>fast forward to now, I still love her and she's dating, wait for it, a half Spanish half Pakistani lad from Birmingham who is 4 years older than her
What do? this has only made me a thousand times more legitimately and not ironically racist. Am I a cuck for loving her whilst she has curry in her mouth?
>pic vaguely related

Normies man, just accept that you live in a suit society with mostly shit people. Get /comfy/ play vidya and try find some distraction.

Anyways, sorry to hear you're going through a rough time OP

Shit *

Should kill the guy she's dating, showing her who the TRUE alpha is

thank you my lad, it hurts but I have books and games to carry me on

seriously considering this already mate

>kill him with a screwdriver

>Shit society

Society isn't related. That's natural selection. OP lost his female because he was weaker than the curry nigger.

You'll have to become more alpha and understand how women work. But don't listen to who is just a beta manchild.

If she lacked commitment you never deserved her to begin with. Accept the loss, find another woman, or just live as a bachelor. It works for me, especially since it's somewhat acceptable now to never get married since the UK is in stage 4 of the demographic demographic transition model.

I keep thinking it was my fault, but everyone tells me I did nothing wrong, I was beyond loving and kind to her and did everything, are women really bored easily?

Virgin detected

It was your fault. Read redpills about women. You can find a lot of them on Sup Forums.

It doesn't make your ex-girlfriend less a bitch, but you have to understand that all women work that way.

Ok this is just stupid, showing her how 'alpha' you are would only give you a ruined relationship or possibly jail time.

Acceptance is crucial to the situation you are in mate

> in Sup Forums
>not posting nudes of the ungrateful whore.
>not in Sup Forums
If she was suitably hot you shouldve broke the condom and nutted in her you dumb fuck. Otherwise your infatuation was based on laziness.

Move on and accept the fact that you were fucking a whore

Op dont listen to theese idiots. Its not your fault. Its the fact that women are barely people that have zero understanding of loyality and honesty. They cant controll their monkey urges and theres nothing you can do about it. AND JES its is a fucking shit soicety we are living in. A hendoistic fun based fuck fest. No morals bc every one is like "fuck that you only live once".
Fuck whores and fuck the world we made for them.

Also kill the fucking curry pig. You told him not to do it ... he did .. fucking kill him, make her watch and then kill her and stream it so other whores have an example of what could happen.

let the hate flow your heart, let the anger take over.
The dark side is strong in you

bang hot chik Opie. Go find Asian girl?

thanks mate

No problem user. I know exactly what you are going through. Im in this state for two years now. Had so many women in my life but this one just fucked me completely. I hope we will be good. Every morning when you wake up, tell yourself that its not your fault. She left you when you needed her. Thats just cruel and selfish. You did nothing wrong you just wanted a relationship thats something you should honor and feel proud of. That you rise above the monkey urges makes you a better person than 99% of humanity is. Usually id say you can talk to me whenever you want but since were all anons .. well i just hope we will be alright nad not end up fully depressed, in jail or dead.