AIRSOFT THREAD!! What sort of loadout do you have? And how long have you been going for?

AIRSOFT THREAD!! What sort of loadout do you have? And how long have you been going for?

I did have a M259 para but sold it.
Mostly use the m60, friends use my others ones.

What kind of ak is that?

Cant remember, i think its just called a tatical Ak. I know its got a adjusting stock on it like the m4/m16s

Why are all Airsoft players annoying faggots who always smell like shit.

>Airsoft

>Playing soldier

grow up kid

nice 'I want to own real guns but can't because mummy won't let me' collection you got there OP

you mean, 'a thread about the plastic toy guns we play with to help us forget about our virginity'

The tip should be orange.

this

it's only a matter of time before OP gets gunned down by his local police dept.

This

Stop playing with toys kid. Get a real firearm and start a real collection.

Isn't that cute

how do you expect him to do that when he's not even 18 yet?

that's a nice pair of mausers you have there

let me guess: murica?

>Two Mauser 96s
>one is an Artillery Mauser

Fuck you.

ITT: OP BTFO

Buy a real gun, pussy

Thank you. Top is a 9mm, the bottom is a standard 7.63.

>Wooden AK
>tfw you shift into maximum self-indulgence

im more interested in the sawn off just above em

Ok ill bite. All you little fuckboys dont know shit, i live in the UK so i cant het real guns.
So now your sitting on your fat asses talking shit, thinking your all big bollocks when your not even old enough to drink. Try harder trolls

Top kek,
This

is that revolver at the top break action?

>Airsoft
enough said you fucking weeb

>The silverly-chrome thing

Is that a fucking liberator?

>cant get real guns
try harder

>thinking your all big bollocks

>Living in 2016
>Not thinking your a big bollock

How much did all this cost?

i think its a pommy thing?

You can own guns in the UK though...

The sawed off started life as an H&R Pardner 20. I chopped the stock and the hand guard and rounded it out right up to the take down screw. I chopped the barrel down a half inch from there. Barrel is 9.5". over all length is 16.5"

.44 black powder revolver. ts loaded from the front of the cylinder.

The thing between the two black rifles on the floor? That s an 80% lower receiver to an AR-15. Essentially an incompletely machined receiver so its not legally defined as a firearm.

>your
>when your

>you little fuckboys don't know shit

I know enough to tell when someone can't spell, you underage fat pussy.

Goddamn, OP. I am sitting in my deer stand trying to keep from scaring away the deer with bursts of laughter that keep trying to erupt from my gut reading this thread.

Stay mad faggot.

black powder. nice
>tfw stuck in australia and too lazy to get a licence

>mfw I'll never afford a c96

Ah right!
I was gonna say. Having such an beautiful collection, then throwing in a liberator.

>(Just wondering)
Have you ever had any comments regarding the collection being useless?

Poorest fag starter kit?

Any other images of it?

I'll just put one thing out here:
You can have a better time with airsoft and good friends than with actual guns and good friends since you don't line up and shoot at paper targets but have to use tactics, endurance and skill in order to win.
I just know someone will come here and say "but m.m.mmuh home defense". It's ok, you can have a gun for that, but softair fights are just so much more fun than shooting in a range. (If of course you weight less than 300 lbs, which of course is literally impossible to achieve.)

good points but airsoft is taken too far into tacticool zone. dont you just wanna chill and shoot some paintball? play a little CTF?

21+ fat American here. I'm going to buy a gun today just because you can't.

I might even rub my cock thinking about your sweet gun shooting plastic pellets that can even kill a bird.

>be American fuckboi

>UK fag mad

>own guns

True

Oh paintball is fine aswell - i don't really have any preference between those.

This

Paintball > airsoft

that's subjective.

You could make us more jelous and shoot yourself with it.

Depends on what you find fun tbh. Before I served all my friends played airsoft and we loved it, but now we just can't be asked to go out and play BBs with a bunch of faggots who don't call hit unless you jack your fps to 600 or pepper them.
Adult shooters can skeet shoot, go hunting, have timed shooting drills or do things like 3 gun events and various other activities.
Airsoft is good cardio and good for playing Army yes, but having been there and done that I would rather relax around a bunch of non pimpled non virgin experienced shooters and discuss things like battery assist devices for real rifles rather than what battery goes in my fake rifle.

THIS,
Agreed that airsoft can fun at times, but the fat losers that take the shit to seriously ruins it.

This too

Shitty smelling airsoft faggot kid.

Well the closest thing i have to a airsoft is my rabbit blaster

>2016
>not getting into shoot outs with your friends
>not being driven off by ambulance while being given morphine
>not getting out a few days later with your friends and drowning your sorrows in alcohol after seeing the medical bill.

>travel to desert

>set up targets

>ride dirt bikes to set up everything

>good time with friends

>run the shooting course

>have fun without some 11 year old cheating at throwing a temper tantrum for 6-23 minutes because he got hit and lied

>everyone hates that kid

>that kid is you.

the gun?

just my cheap beater rifle for the woods

Marlin XL7 chambered in 30-06.

here,
*tips kevlar*

But then who will laugh at your guys' Muslim problem?

If a math'd correctly should be $15,000 minus sales tax and minus other non pictured accessories, ammo, magazines, and the like.

Yeah the gun, my fault lol wasn't specific enough.
Might be cheap, but it's still very nice piece of kit.

nigga is that fucking electrical tape

closest thing I have to airsoft is a 10/22 also a rabbit gun

That M60 is sweet don't listen to these fuckin Fags

THIS,
OP BTFO

Right here with ya, mate

Nobody with an internet connection considering most all western countries are dealing with it. If you are laughing at someone else's "Muslim problem" while living in a nation who lost warriors to this shit conflict, you dishonor yourself and your people.
I'm a former American service member and if you are an American let me just side right along with the Europeans and suggest you kys faggot.

Yeah, can't argue that. It's way more accurate than I am.

I was looking at 10/22 takedowns recently but everyone at my gunshop told me not too, especially the gunsmith and I value his opinion highly. Makes me sad mang, I wan't a varmint/plinker u know

.22lr?

Pablo es muy triggered

They keep going up in price since they tend to enter a collection and stay there. Than and every time some game or movie features it, popularity for an already rare item increases and makes them more expensive. There are 2 more types id like to have in my collection, but it wont happen any time soon. I need a Bolo and a 9mm with a detachable magazine

I found a liberator locally at a gun show while shopping for a P08 Luger and what would have been my first C96 at the time but the guy wanted $4000 for it. He wouldnt budge on the price nor would let me handle it so I fucked off and bought some bad ass hot sauce from the next booth over.

My collection started with the M&P 15-22 on the upper right. I learned my lesson with cheap shitty guns. it never hurts to pay for quality.

Can we get some closeups on the broomhandles? I need something to blow my load to

nah homie I just like keeping the thread rolling.

What upgrades do you have into that?

Jeez, good luck with the detachable mag. Even finding a Mosin or Springfield with original parts is almost impossible.

yeah stick with the regular 10/22, reason being the mods are limitless, but don't fit the takedown model. I built this one from a regular carbine model. shoots groups of one ragged 1/2 inch hole at 100 yrds

>$4000
Holy shit!

I found on on GB but wasnt in the mood to spend $1700 on it when I should have been spending that on ammo instead.

Yep, and it didnt even come with the manual and was is 6/10 condition

What is you Nazi worshipping fucks obsessions with those mausers they're the least interesting guns that guy owns

Yeah, im doing a paracord wrap and needed to temporarily bind it. Its not on the barrel or anything just on the cord.

KIDD bull barrel, Bolt, and two stage trigger fcg, and a Hogue over molded stock. only stock thing on it is the reciver.

Do you regularly shoot your classic arms?
Rarity you cunt

........ a .22lr rifle with dot sight and electrical tape? Are you fucking 12.

Sweet, i sold my cool one with a boyds wood thumbhole stock trigger kit and bull barrel, it was cool but i shoot just as good with a factory 10/22 amd needed cash

There is no other pistol like it, is exempt as an SBR. No nazi marks on mine. They would have cost twice as much if that was the case.

What kind of accuracy at what distance are you seeing wit that setup?

My 9mm, yes. My .7.63 I havent found ammo for it locally.

There's plenty of rare guns more interesting than shitty Nazi pistols you fucking faggot queer

That's big no-no kek,
The hot sauce sounds a hell of lot better lol.

myth: "Conservatives own more/better guns than liberals."

FALSE

German gun owners are the weebs of gun culture

Its holding in place an unfinished paracord wrap, and yeah i took the dot off my ar because i bought a better one lol

Yeah that's a great looking .22 LR man.
I'm actually in the middle of getting my 1954 Win M70 in 30-06 gunsmith'd.
I work in a gun store so I get free gunsmithing and traded a trijicon ambient light reflex from my AR in order for my buddy to surprise me with a scope for the M70.
Gunsmith already put mounts on and beautifully repaired the original wooden stock for me. It had a crater in it from some plaque or something the previous owner inserted and removed. He built up the wood, turned it into a cheek rest and also matched the color with staining. There's a bolt action lover in the store that just started and he has been begging me to buy it but I'm like nope. I'm only in for like $640 on it but considering optic value I'm in for $1k. When shit is all said and done including gunsmithing value it's going to be probably a $1.5k private sale, but ofc I'm keeping it.

>More interesting than a Mauser C96
>turn of the century semi automatic with a stock
>many german officers ditched their P08 in favor of it.
>detachable 20 round magazine models
>only has 1 screw that just holds the grip in place, all else is sexy clock work that you never see in guns these days.

And I really don't give a shit what you think, faggot shitposter.
Have you looked online for 7.63? Might find some for relatively cheap

>paracord wrap
What? Stop triggering me.

Airsoft is fun, requires loyalty, courage, integrity, honesty and honor.

pic related.

I'll Airsoft until I die.

Don't be mad cause I'm right, cock licker. A 1911 takes a big fat shit on that Mauser all day

oh wow that was cringy - and i say that as an airsoft-player

>We may not enlist
>We may never deploy

Kek, you're damn right you won't.