Help me out Sup Forums...

Help me out Sup Forums, I was feeling depressed so I just decided to ball up 27 triple dosed LSD tabs in a hamburger bun and ate it about 20 minutes ago. I don't feel anything yet but I'm nervous and anxious because I've only tried smoking weed once before. How fucked am I? Can you guys post the most disgusting things you have in hopes of making me throw up? Damage my psyche while you're at it. I should be in hell within an hour, help me out before it's too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

somafm.com/dronezone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're pretty fucked

Just stick your fingers down your throat you double nigger.

Or just find all the goodvibes stuff you can while you still know how to operate physical things.

Find Xanax or anything you can.

You won't die, but you'll have a hell of a trip.

If it gets too bad call 911 and they'll give you some good shit that will knock you the fuck out.

So about those falsehoods and works of fiction

Call an ambulance now.
For real, if this isn't someone trolling, you will be emotionally and psychologically fucked if you're not sedated and in proper medical care soon.

Drink a litre of lemonade and 2 bananas
Or a pack of mentos and a.dier coke
Or
Baking soada and viniger or
Stop lying on the net for attention

well, clear your schedule for the next 3 days

make a nice setting for yourself while you can still function and get ready to camp out there

you're dead op. stream it

Learn how to spell schizophrenia, cos it's going to be on lot of your medical sheets and disability forms from now on

That amount of lsd would permanently alter your perception of reality. You're about to become one of the babbling looneys you see at the train station

If this is true, I hope you have nothing to do for the next couple days. Most I've ever done is five double dipped tabs and I was going pretty strong for about thirteen hours. It's going to be very intense with all that at once. You probably have forty minutes until it starts. I sincerely hope you're at peace with yourself and what's going on in your life, but judging by your opening statement I'd guess not. Remember to have fun OP and just go with the flow baby. Life tends to suck, you can't let it make you miserable.

You will feel like losing your mind soon enough

I'm already emotionally fucked up and psychologically gone. I'm sure my actions speak

Three days, you're joking. Right?

nigga you are really dumb

Where the fuck would you even get LSD these days?

While I still know how to operate physical things? I have shit to do in a little bit. I have been told I can drive on a few hits and it's just weird, kinda like a ton of coffee and weed.

Yo OP, can you give us some proof before you go into la la land? I wanna make sure I'm not wasting time on a troll

Ignore all of these people trying to sketch you out, they're not helping and this is a terrible place to ask if legit.
Plenty of people have taken this level of dosage and more, physiologically you will be absolutely fine.
Are you on any medication? Do you have anything which can block the receptors lying about? Antipsychotics or flexeril would be the best shout.

I don't take drugs but today is an exception. I won't be mixing shit.

If this isn't troll, say bye bye to your plans for the next 3 DAYS MINIMUM BUB

Bullshit. I'll confirm later.

Dude you are literally about to be fucked

Godspeed user.

That's more than enough to kill someone or make them kill themselves

Either way it's going to be a permanent mind-fuck for OP

Bumping to keep thread alive in case real

What would prove it? I'm actively responding as I wait.

You say you didnt really have a clue what you were doing to you as you took the acid, did you?
of course you will have hell of a trip
of course you wont be able to operate any machine
enjoy, cancel everything

go in the forest its your only way trust me ...

I knew it, thanks for being real. I don't take shit but today is one of those let's see what my brain/body can handle sort of situations. I'm going into this with intentions to harm myself or others because I just lost a family member and I've been attacking people lately (not in my nature) so I assume I'll be some form of comedy/horror entity within the next few hours. Nothing permanent but not sure what to expect yet.

Wow. I can only assume that this is a lie.
If it is not you better throw up now. If u cant then call the ambulance so they can sedate you and put you in a safe place ie psych ward

You won't die or go insane but you gunna be way to out of it to do anything other than watch cartoons for around 15hrs or so. Also don't call anyone. You will be talking straight nonsense. Get some nice snacks ready and stay hydrated. Also you won't be sleeping anytime soon. Enjoy

You're not gonna die, don't worry about that. Throwing up now will make no difference. Just put on some comfortable clothes, sit the fuck down, listen to dronezone and relax in the dark. You're about to have quite a fucking ride.

somafm.com/dronezone/

Post timestamp and post pupils once it starts kicking in. I expect saucers, don't disappoint.

Captcha: marie MINERALS (lol)

Fine. I'll believe you. Just try to relax, put on some relax music, and sit down. It's going to kick in within an hour or so. Be prepared for a mind altering experience unlike anything you've experienced. It can be fun though, so I would try to enjoy it if you can.

Hopefully she's hot.

No yea the changes your psyche undergoes while in an altered state can be permanent so make sure they are good

stream it plz

>LSD
>lethal at any dosage

You don't have to post about things you don't know about, you can just lurk.

Im smkking a spliff and never done weed before. This js nice

That sounds like an awful idea. And I'm the regard who posted this. How does that make you feel?

Concentrate on the peaceful platypus:a semiaquatic egg-laying mammal that frequents lakes and streams in eastern Australia. It has a sensitive pliable bill shaped like that of a duck, webbed feet with venomous spurs, and dense fur

Look at these OP. Also, where did you get your acid from if you've only smoked weed before?

OP in an hour or two.

you are pretty retarded for compensating the loss of a family member with drugs especially lsd. but hey, maybe you will find a way to handle the loss better since you realize that's just what the world is about, going and letting go. dont forget you are on lsd. try to find something you can focus on, while feeling like losing your mind. if you manage to get over that point the trip will be fine

>Someone experiencing LSD for the first time taking vast dosage for even a long term psychoactive veteran isn't going to experience or inflict any kind of mental or physical damage
Goes for you too, stop talking out your shitter.

You said it would kill him. It won't kill him.

Op here. My phone suddenly shifted and grew to the size of a tablet. I hear the neighbors talking but it sounds like they're screaming and for sole reason my phone looks like it is in five places at once but there is a center I can focus on. This is honestly bullshit ad I didn't expect it to be anything of this level. I need to learn how to walk but interaction isn't an option at this point. I this k I've talked to myself seven hundred tomes in the amount of time spent replying in this one message but in different channels in my head.

You can take way more lsd than that and still be okay afterwards lol....

top kek this is only the beginning

>the regard who posted this

Just remember, you're not gonna suffer any damage. You're just gonna be like that Replicant in Blade Runner:

>I've SEEN things you people wouldn't believe...

Frankly, I'm envious.

THIS
YOU GON BE GOOD OP
( ‿)

OP show us your eyes please

You just made me laugh and feel good at the same time. Come beat up my neighbors for me and take me to lunch while you're at it

RIDE THE SNAKE OP!!

why would OP want to go to hospital? I couldnt think of anything worse than tripping in a hospital.
OP isn't going to die either so stfu newfags

I think one thing you really want to keep in mind is that many people take LSD recreationally, it can be a great tool to help work through personal issues - especially the loss of loved ones as it lends itself towards feelings of connectedness (which by the sounds of it you are missing).
I know that you said that you are naive to LSD which means you probably have this idea of what it is/does from all of the scare stories coming out of the 1960s/1970s propaganda machine.
It will make you goofy, it will make you euphoric, it will make you see things you've never seen before, details and beauty in all of the world around you.
It WON'T make you think you can "fly", think you can hug cars/traffic or any of the other nonsense you've heard, so just stay relaxed and enjoy the ride.

Don't go into the city or on the roads. Go into nature if you can.

THIS

I think on that dose he's best staying inside.

I never done lsd before. What's that like? Is that a lot?

Listen to this. Best tripping tune!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=610DgdLgsrg

We're rooting for you OP

Thanks babe. A hospital sounds like nightmare material right now. IV in arm, people who don't want to be there working and texting their friends laughing about me being there, drugs.exe, sexual tension with female nurses that would view me as a psycho, ect. I'll just listen to some sabbath and avoid responsibilities as I talk to autists and neck beards who've been here. Surlrinsgly better than expscted zo far

You will live, the LD50 of LSD is pretty high.
I calculated it once and it would cost me about 3600$ to buy a lethal dose.

Why be trapped indoors in such small space around objects that are meaningless to you while experiencing something so mind blowing?