So Sup Forums I've done a terrible thing last night...

So Sup Forums I've done a terrible thing last night. I was driving buzzed around 10pm and made a right turn on a red but didn't see the guy riding his bike. I hit him going at least 35mph. He flew at least 15 feet from the intersection sidewalk to the little barrier separating the streets. I got of my car freaked out and terrified I thought I just killed him. I started hearing him moan like bad and notice his leg was completely fucked. He started begging me to call 911. I looked around and noticed no cameras, no cars, and no pedestrians. So I quickly got into my car went into reverse and went the opposite direction. I got home and noticed my car had a damage on the side and front with a broken headlight. I covered the car with a sheet. And went into my apartment. I started watching the news and they aired a live shot from the scene. They said the guy is critical and cops are looking or leads. Then around 4am they said he just died. He had a cardiac arrest. Cops are looking for me for vehicular manslaughter. Oh my fucking God. So this morning I drove to another city in a different state to get my car fixed. Dude looked at me and said it'll cost extra for doing "risky" business. I told him to give me another paint job. Total amount $750. I just had a haircut. And changed mh drssing style. I think I might actually get away with this. But I won't forget what I have done. I've killed a guy. I'll help support the family finally thru anonymous payments. Do you think I'm still fucked? Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F2uhEbz4xrQ
tampabay
nbcsandiego.com/news/local/bicycle-rider-Injured-in-Hit-and-Run-Collision-in-Linda-Vista-403054726.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not your personell army faggot

Your only option is to kill yourself now....

fake

the part with anonymous payments is what i would have suggested

Well going on Sup Forums and posting about it isn't gonna help faggot. This site is anonymous yes but when somebody reports and they link your IP you're fucked.

Either fake, or definitely fucked now. See you on "I Almost Got Away With It"

was he black?

OP in a year's time.

to be honest, we both know that it does not help or anything but I personally would write a letter. Use those aids-gloves when writing the letter (no fingerprints) and tell them about your situation. you never ment to do this, are so sorry and stuff but that you dont want your live ruined over sth you never ment to do, that you beg for forgiveness even though you know this is hard for them

kill yourself so you are even, or send your chopped off hands to the family as an apology

You live in Tampa?

Ok. I reported him. Just in case.

the full name is "I Almost Got Away With It But Then I Did Something Stupid"

>I'll help support the family finally thru anonymous payments.
Pls do. You are stupid enough.

hasdhasdhasdhasdhashdahhahahaha good reference xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd

Kys you inhumane shithead. You just destroyed a humans life and his family. Maybe he had kids. Now they won't have a father. Maybe his girlfriend was pregnant. You destroyed their future you shithead

this is bait

No one dies from getting hit at 35 mph and being ejected a messily 15 feet.
>Source: I'm a cop

>implying this story is true
>implying there are no cams you missed in your state, or on other streets around
>implying you left absolutely no trace
they gonna get you.

and it gets bad:
you could have said "i was drunk and didn't see him he had no lights" and maybe you may have gotten away with a probation.
by fixing your car you acknowledged something needed to be hidden, that makes it jail.

>Made a right turn on red
>hit him at 35mph

OP you're a 16 year old virgin neckbeard liar. Nobody takes right turns at fucking 35mph. No body shop will do all that work and repaint a car for $750. No body shops are open on Sunday.

The fact that nobody else sniffed any of these obvious clues out show how truly out of touch with reality Sup Forums is.

Oh oh, I saw this one last night.

youtube.com/watch?v=F2uhEbz4xrQ

You're fucked!

Good, one less bike fag

See, here's what I'd do if I both gave a shit and believed OP's story

> check news reports. Assume OP is americuck and start there
> find report that matches OP description. Hit and run with 4am reported death shouldn't be hard to find
> hit up OP local police, check for rewards offered.
> let them know about this thread (assuming reward offered, otherwise fuck 'em)
> police acquire OP IP from hiroshimoot
> ????
> profit (assuming reward offered)

Are you retarded? He is asking for advice? nothing with a personal army. Now fuck you and kill yourself you inbred cunt.

Mr. Nobody

COOL WHICH MOVIE IS THIS DAWG

>He

Fuck you if true, my cousin died in similar incident because of a retard like you, I hope the cops catch you.

Cool story bro

Just for the hell of hit I did a search for bicycle fatalities in the last 24 hours and nothing came up that sounded like OP. I think OP was just watching Forensic Files on netflix last night.

Well lets see friend...
35 mph is 15.65 m/s. The average car weights somewhere in the ballpark of 1600kg...
Using KE=(0.5)(mv^2), we can tell that the biker was hit by around 195,938N of force.
At 4,000 newtons, your bones are already breaking.

My calculation was off because I didnt account for the angle of force or the bikers velocity, but regardless, the force would have been tremendous

shiiiieeeeeeetttt

>$750 paintjob

it's like falling off a third floor

>I almost got away with it
Either fake or OP is really fucking stupid.

Nobody offer assistance.

Fuck it. The other guy deserved it for cycling at night.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

No lives matter, OP.

He's gone from this world, and in a few weeks, nobody will even remember.

Wait shit I'm fucking stupid. F=ma

Was thinking the same thing...but driving to another city in another state...long drive

You dipwad. You calculated the kinetic energy of the car, not the force on the biker. The force on the biker is impossible to calculate since we don't know how he was hit and thus how quickly he was accelerated. That's how people die in minor accidents yet others survive major ones: all about acceleration.

Was about to say user.

Mine too. Raphael (saemus) in San diego. To my knowledge they never caught the guy. Even though we loved raph, accidents happen. Even though we are sad, we understand. Will pray for you, op. I know how exasperating running from the law is.

shoulda called 911. you're a murderer. kill yourself.

with any luck this thread helps get you a trip to buttrapeville

If we assume that this pasta is real, I have to say that the Universe has a very delicate sense for balance. If you don't turn yourself in to the police, you will probably get cancer someday soon or your child will die in a car accident or something similar will happen to you.

This
Source: I've been hit by a car on my bike doing at least 35.

this guys maybe he's behind a proxy using tor at least

I got hit by a large suv going about 35 and I remember thinking that must be what it feels like if you could feel the impact in those dreams when you're falling.

This. OP was doing the lords work making this planet and our streets better

Fuck off hippy

You may call it "God" or you may call it "Karma" but the truth is, there's a universal balance in everything. To every action there's a equivalent contra reaction.

Don't really care if true or not. I like the wwyd hypothetical situation.

As scar from lion King would say, run away and never return. Abandon/donate car, move as far as possible for at least a few years, give bogus tips to law enforcement to further throw them off your scent. Practice making an alibi/ being able to lie just in case.

you cant die from a heart attack hours after a car accident retard, fucking bait KYS

tampabay . com/news/publicsafety/accidents/tampa-police-seek-driver-in-hit-and-run-that-killed-cyclist/2304231

You actually can fag!

Corollary, its all about time of impact, which determines amount of acceleration

OP is a faggot as usual, nice copy pasta!

Yeah well the way you're describing it is retarded and different from any original and practical intention it was meant to facilitate.

An African warlord goes around neighboring villages recruiting child soldiers for his army. If they refuse to join his army, the warlord makes the child watch as he rapes and kills his whole family.

Where is your universal karma reaction for this situation? What is the warlord going to have a bad day? Maybe get killed in his next war? That doesn't make up for the obscene things he has done. Where is this definite equality you are speaking of?

Actually, it'd be fun to link the popo to this thread, OP's gonna have some explaining to do

Just to add OP, don't tell anyone, don't write a letter, and don't make "anonymous" payments. Do nothing, and say nothing to anyone. That is how one gets away with it. You didn't cause the guy to have a heart attack. If you think you have, then what about all the people that fed him fried foods, let him sit on the couch, or didn't RX him statins, and so one. They're the guilty people.

You are at fault for breaking his bones driving drunk. You should make your amens through living right going forward but its up to you.
IF you contact/send them money or do something else to make contact, they will find you.

Fucking Sup Forumsetarded newfag

We used to do 2 base 3 clear coat for $500when I worked auto body. depends on where you go fam

Don't doubt the Universe my friend. The Universe has it's ways that are beyond what a human being can even imagine. The warlord will suffer and he is suffering.

>thinking a heart attack and cardiac arrest are the same thing

Are you stupid? You really think the cardiac arrest the victim had was because he ate some chicken and French fries last week? You really think it was just coincidence? It was a result of the trauma caused by op in his faggotmobile

Dude! I watched this one today!

rot in jail you fucking cuck,

I'm not related to you

Do you have any evidence to support your assertions?

a boy of our city nearly died by simply falling from his bike, cause the thing you get the direction with (dont know the english word, bike steering wheel) hit his stomach and internal bleedings

so stupid to say you "cant die from sth"

Yeah I see what you mean by karma. It's a good thing

Sure thing maaaaan the universe is all righteous duuuude one love brother

There are evidences all around you. Just open your eyes and you will see.

I know, you're not that lucky.

Clearly he will always try to support what he says.

Say you're sorry and send them a card or something. They'll be cool with it.

Name something specific please.

You are done for by going to a shop for repairs, the pd will search local areas for any body work done. 750 doesnt mean that he still wont print off a ticket for the loss of goods. In fact he might turn you in because of knowing the result.

Still if this story was true, posting you got away with it on Sup Forums was a fool's move.

Ever heard of "What goes around comes around"? Think about it. It's not just a saying.

Common sayings =/= truth.
But atleast you tried.

that's like such a wicked observation my maaan I never even thought of it tLike that before dude. It's like the only real rule of the universe is that you always pass to the left lol right man you know what I am saying brother?

>being this uninformed
Just stop.

nbcsandiego.com/news/local/bicycle-rider-Injured-in-Hit-and-Run-Collision-in-Linda-Vista-403054726.html
Well done fag enjoy your time in the slammer

I survived being hit by a car going 31 so I imagine 35 isn't too hard to survive, I guess it depends on a lot of different factors though.

I just here, waiting for OP to be arrested

No you haven't.

This is why you're a cop and not someone important. 15 feet tells us nothing about how high he went, how he landed or if how healthy this man was, and a fucking car going 35 mph is more than enough to kill someone.

And your irrelevant statement is useful how?

It's not irrelevant you dumbass, saying "no one dies getting hit by a car going 35" or "15 feet isn't that far to be thrown and land on a road" is a fucking stupid statement from a stupid person.

Idiots. All of you.

if you can die by falling on your face from a fucking standstill, you can die from getting hit by a car on a bike.

Hand yourself in after putting duct tape over your anus.
Better to be safe than married to your cellmate...

buuusted

Sell your car, start riding bike anywhere to go, become friend of his friends, fill the gap he left, marry his wife, and over the years get run over and continue the bike cycle.

lol bitch deserved it

cool story, bro.

Go to the police and tell them everything. You will be a better person after that.

I hate this generation. I hope you will all die in a nuclear holocaust.

I don't think he wants a war with employees.