Islam WILL dominate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5sEcBzxoMB8?t=96
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shock_and_awe
youtu.be/_ZiJehMXBpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sorry friend my dick is too big to fit inside a goat or 9 year old

Mohammed was a faggot

But somehow still too small to satisfy your women...

>2016
>still being stuck in the stone age

Muhammad wasn't OP, Moses was... hence Jews are massive faggots.

how does it feel knowing you're prophet modeled the islamic dick off the jews?

Same as Christians feel knowing that Jesus modeled Christianity after the Jews...

We all worship the same God.

I drew this Muhammad for you.

>nice dubs

islam is the largest cancer on the planet. the true nature of islam is to destroy countries infrastructure and take them back to the stone age. (case in point: iran) keep your shit in your own shit countries.

>quran is final word of god on all matters
>leaves room for interpretation & errors

You can worship allah the pig at any pig stile you want, don't fucking count on me to praise this self centered pig 5 times a day.
Enough is enough. Yes, bitch. I was once an idiot who used to care about what allah the pig think of me and shit. Guess you can guess who am I...and nah, I don't consider myself apostate, just a rebel maybe.

>year 2016
>retards still believe that worshipping a pagan god will get them to fucking whores in paradise

Suuure. The economic sanctions by the greedy barbarians, who hate that we refuse to be enslaved by them, had noooothing to do with it...

In an amazing coincidence, all the Muslim majority countries not plagued by Western warmongering, instigation, genocide, theft and invasion are doing fine and thriving. But yeah, it's Islam that's wrong... Uncle Sam told you so. Ignore any evidence to the contrary. Watch WWE and vote for that guy from The Apprentice. He's rich and can make YOU rich.

not muslim because i'm not 1000 years behind the rest of the civilized world.

omg this is my first trips
>truth

Go back to your country you filthy sand nigger

There is no room for interpretation on Quran, only Hadith.

Hadith is merely sayings and practices of Muhammad recorded by various sources.... it was compiled 300 years after his death, so it isn't perfect.

only reason arab countries have any money at all is because they happen to be sat on top of loads of oil

>otherwise the only other export is little girls and camel meat

yeah? care to explain the kurds? how about the other non muzzis? how about anywhere suni's are found?

typical filthy mudslime
>JOOZ KUNTRUUL TEH WUURLD
>JOOZ WONT TU DIISTROI ISLEEEM
>CIA KILL MOOSLIIMS
>MOOSLIIMS ER VIICTEEMZ
>MMOSLLIMS KREAYTD TEH SYANCE

Try invading the US you fucking sand nigger. The next crusade will be the last crusade and we will free the world of islam

They abuse their wives and children and treat their friends better over pretty much another other than mo and allah, they are also really sensitive about islam.

>Sura 7:54, 10:3, 11:7, and 25:59 clearly state that God created "the heavens and the earth" in six days. But in 41:9-12 the detailed description of the creation procedure adds up to eight days.

>is peace
>will dominate
fair enough

Yeah but it's Islam that makes it thrive because we stand up and fight to ensure you don't steal our resources.
Plenty other countries in Africa have oil and look what the western barbarians did to them... Having oil doesn't automatically make you rich.

Besides, that doesn't explain Malaysia, Indonesia or Bangladesh (which improved life compared to India due to Islam).
Stay mad, pigfucker. Islam is coming for you. You asked for this.

Muhammed had fun

Where did I say anything about Jews?
Typical modern westerner. Believing his conspiracy theories instead of the reality before him. Next you're going to say the Jews did 9/11.

Pretty much this.

its so young religion.
It has some good points but those you are able to learn so much easier than somebody else telling them to you.
You ever played the game called "broken telephone"? Human is trying to corrupt the wisdom with bullshit.

Islam treats women horribly and sex is just a normal thing which is totally fucked up in islam.

Middle east proves many things. But if you are a good person who respects nature and only do good things to others then i might roll with you. Otherwise no life after death to you.

Submissive pillar (because you are not muslim. Shahada) is so wrong and you will be easily manipulated out from your true calling. We are god.

>implying niggers would have the mental wherewithall be able to fight off westerners if they believed in the lies of a plagiaristic goat fucking peadophile warlord from 1600 years ago

youtu.be/5sEcBzxoMB8?t=96

~1:36

>21st century
>believes in Sky Fairy

lol idiot nearly every muslim thinks that the jews control the world and that they are trying to destroy islam any possible way,which is fucking retarded.
if you dont think so then you havent learned your religion correctly.
and im not even a westerner,not everyone who talks to you is a westerner faggot

>fight to ensure you don't steal our resources
Yeah right, 9/11 was a defensive measure and ISIS is all about defending peoples by beheading them.

The only thing Islam will ever conquer are goat farms and pedo networks.

So now it's about race... see how the westerner always makes the issue about something else he hates?
When you call him racist he yells
>hurr durr Islam is not a race I hate your values...

When you tell him how your values prevented being abused by him he yells
> dem niggers

These are not logical people. They have been cultivated to hate and abuse others for centuries. Western culture needs to be purged.

>if you dont think so then you havent learned your religion correctly.
Muhammad didn't think so. He let them live in the Caliphate as people of the book and granted them freedom and protection.

Once again, it seems you do not know MY religion correctly.

lol the only difference that could islam classified as a race is severe mental retardation and a desire to own a mutilated jew cock

>Yeah right, 9/11 was a defensive measure and ISIS is all about defending peoples by beheading them.
Well, this is our "crusade". You insist we accept the Crusades was a defensive war along these lines, but you won't grant us the same opportunity.

Westerners are like toddlers. They always want to play the game, but throw a hissyfit and change the rules when they lose.

it puzzles me how homophobic muslims are when they intentionally put their asses in the air 5 times a day.

yea he protected them by going around and slaying over 1500 of them.
imma teach you something you dont know,your religion forces you to think that the jews are the worst thing god has created and that their only goal in life is to destroy islam,you dont think like that,you dont follow your shit gods teachings.

At least crusaders had the balls to fight like men.

>You insist we accept the Crusades was a defensive war along these lines.

medieval goatfuckers took Jerusalem, they would have done the same if we took Medine or Mecca.

If you want a real war, make a real army, not some peasants you brainwashed, but real men trained for it and come invade us. nvm muslims dont have any honor, surprise bombing civilians is better.

Lol. You don't know shit about Islam. Read a book. If Islam was all about killing Jews, they wouldn't be around today.
Learn some critical thinking skills.
The entire ME was controlled by Muslims until very recently and there are as old Jewish communities among them. How could this be if Islam was all about killing Jews, how are they still there?

You are on the internet ffs. You cannot just make things up and insist that you are right.

not true-look at the respective creeds...

So Operation Shock and Awe which was aimed at the city centers are sooo different because?

Stop trying to weasel your way out of this one. You do the same. You bomb our cities, we'll bomb yours. This is war. You started it, and by Allah, we will end it.

>Everyone who posts is a raging faggot

they stayed alive cuz they had money to pay(if they were under the rule of the caliphate),or cuz they fled to high mountains so pedo momo's followers couldnt reach them.
your shit god himself called christians and jews sons of pigs and monkeys,and you filthy nigger come on here and start teaching me your sugar coated pisslamic shit,i know more than you know and more than you will ever know about YOUR religion.
go drink water that is polluted by a dead dog,as your pedophet told you its okay.

>MOOSLIIMS R VIICTIIMZ
>AMRIIKA EVUUL
>WHEN MOOSLIM KIIL TIZ FAYN
>WHEN WSTRNR KIIL HEZ EVUUL

Lol, you're such a libcuck. ou expect people to live in your land tax-free. Go join a BLM protest or Refugees welcome march...

Islam has tax to ensure things get taken care of. All Muslims pay it and it is used for Islamic charity and military funding. Non-Muslims who CHOOSE to live in the Caliphate must pay a tax too, we aren't liberal lunatics like you who want to slave away to pay for Obongo's 8 children to get free everything.

Yes. Exactly right.

We Muslims are defending ourselves. We fight for our people. You western pigs are invading and genociding. You fight for greed.

>Operation Shock
>Beligerents : Israel and Egypt
>2 north-africa countries

Pls don't put westerners into your little shit throwing wars.

IDK man my winning strategy does not in anyway manifest itself in me blowing myself apart. Id hate to see what yall call losing

>Islam is Boom

Forget about the rest

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shock_and_awe

You did this on Baghdad... where millions of civilians live without a care in the world in 2003.

You will pay. Islam is not a PC libcuck ideology. We aren't afraid to name and attack those who are hellbent on our destruction.

yea because all the other things that were done to humiliate the jews and christians from forcing them to let muslims enter their houses and take anything they want and noy allowing them to mount animals etc etc arent acts of hate

There are more facts in a Harry Potter book than all your posts.

You are a delusional autist.

No thank you.

Islam sounds like a chore.

Baghdad fell to its doom because the sunni-shia fight was triggered, and because of it just one american tank was enough to fuck everything up,but you mudslimes always try to blame somebody else for your problems

Yeah, westerners hate doing hard work to get ahead... that's why they rely on invasion, conquest, instigation, oppression and theft to get ahead.

Im not into fucking goats m9

>Islam is peace

>Islam WILL dominate

That seems a bit juxtaposed to me...

That's a military strategy, what's your point ? Not our problem if you can't defend yourself because you're stuck in medieval age.

>You did this on Baghdad... where millions of civilians live without a care in the world in 2003.

member what you did in 2011 ? That would be a fair answer tbh.

It sounds boring and pointless, besides I don't want females to look like garbage bags, it's unattractive.

As an atheist: Your imaginary friend is not real, like all the other "gods".

What do you people think? Allah created the fucking universe and then said your wifes should wear hijabs? It's just fucking stupid.

No one needs Islam or religion at all. Just get a fucking hobby.

The towers fell down because the FBI gave explosives to that guy in 1993... and because it took just two planes to fuck everything up but you westerners always try to blame somebody else for your problems...

>see? I can also talk shit.

Fuck islam, it is a disgusting perversion of Christianity that has no place in the world. It is a weak vile faith, that will always be the underdog.

>besides I don't want females to look like garbage bags, it's unattractive.
Maybe when you lose your primitive mindset of seeing women only as sex objects you will understand... but hey, you all just "grab 'em by the pussy" right?

Primitive barbarians.

333 One love just try sexychan. site :) Enjoy and have fun!

>"get a fucking hobby"
>is preaching about how god isn't real on Sup Forums, pretending he will change anyone's minds

Imposing things on women isn't better

I'm not looking at females that way you perv, I treat women with respect unlike your religion.

So far I'm not convinced.

>Not our problem if you can't defend yourself because you're stuck in medieval age.
Are you clinically reatarded.

Jihad is our defense. Apparently, you don't approve of it... I wonder why.

I keked

Oh look, the mainstream media showing it's true agenda.

>I treat women with respect unlike your religion.
Millions of your women complain but your rape culture and you try to silence them in an angry rage... not to mention your culture admires the quality of men who rape and sexually assault women by grabbing their genitals without their permission.
I think I'm gonna go ahead and call this myth busted.

Oh would you look at that, sure would be a shame if no one moved into fill it up.

>Jihad is our defense
>Make people explose far away from their home
>Make planes crash on towers

Yep, a really defensive strategy you have their...
Are all muslim as mentally challenged as you or some of them have a IQ that is over 20 ?

We "impose" modest dress the same way you "impose" that people wear clothes in public.

Full veil is not compulsory, merely a headscarf. Some women don't wear any headcovering, but our religion says that we should dress modestly, so long abayas are what they wear.

>Millions of your women complain but your rape culture.

Because islamist countries are well known for their 0% of rape rate.

>Crusades was a defense
>Gathered armies to invade another land.

>"""modest"""

>Because islamist countries are well known for their 0% of rape rate.
I cannot tell if you're trying to be sarcastic or something because this is true... Sharia law executes rapists which leads to extraordinary low rape occurances among Muslims in Muslim countries. The only time we have problems is when one of you infidel monkeys comes over and rapes thinking they can behave like they do back home.

>Implying Muslims don't rape

At least they can complain, unlike your religion which forces them to be silent, not to mention forces them to do/be things they don't necessarily want.

I think I'm gonna go ahead and say I'm still not convinced. Go ahead and keep your religion because I couldn't care less.

I never knew muslim is a race.
You must have finished school unlike me
Retards like you make muslim into a race
And then white people get called racist for talkig shit about religion

Another land that wasn't yours, you prohibed pilgrims to go to Jerusalem.

Again, that was never around during Muhammad's time.
It is not compulsory nor has it ever been commanded to dress that way in the Quran. Not even during Hajj do women dress this way.

alleh and all the mudslimes r gey xd and.. they eat smelly food.

allah willing we will kill all of you mudslime dogs with bullets dipped in pigs' blood.

>We rape our women but we let them shout about it so we're good.
>It's da conspiracies that aren't telling us your real rape rates man...

youtu.be/_ZiJehMXBpQ

please stampede yourself to death.

only brown people fucking stampede.

>and you're even worse than fucking indians