prev

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10599018
twitter.com/AnonBabble

King Azor Jon

shoo ja/ck/

fuck this off topic shit, we're in here:

Im not gay

Can someone explain to me exactly WHY they dislike this episode?

Which part of the episode didn't you lie?

As far as I can tell, this is one of the BEST episodes written and directed this season. This series, even.

Hell, this episode is probably the best episode of ANY show in TV HISTORY.

Why, exactly, do you hate this episode?

This episode was epic as fuck!

White walkers secret weapon to fight the dragons

>mmm, fresh frey

This board is shit and you all should be ashamed. I'm embarrassed to even be here

STREAM WHERE

juicy

Jon + Loli Mormont WHEN?

I didn't like the jetpacks, the no characters, and the no topic

The show is now a kids adventure movie

Sam is meeting Marwyn the Mage next season!

Time to cast him!

Final scene of the series is Arya on a boat sailing for America. Screen cap ths

So the only outcome now is Cersei gets BTFO.

Team feminism allies with Jon to fight walkers.

War is over. Jon parentage is revealed. But Jon won't make a claim cus he always wanted to be a Stark so he kneel to Dany On the condition of giving the North independence (somehow also administrating the Vale and Riverlands). Dany rules the rest. Tyrion is appointed Lord of Casterly Rock and remains Hand of the Queen

how did varys appear in dorne and on the ship next to danny?

And she rides a pretty horse, too, with all conflicts between characters and character flaws being resolved.

Arya is now some badass assassin even though all she did was get her shit pushed in when she was blind.

>Americans will defend this

Let's take stock now of the female characters before season 7 turns Cersei into the next black and white villain of the show and ruins 6 seasons of development and cranks Dany's Mary Sue-ness up to eleventy-one.

Actually great female characters:
>Cersei
>Marge (R'hllor rest her)
>Olenna

Good female characters:
>Cat (Stranger/Old Gods rest her)
>Brienne
>Robb Stark's dead boo
>Osha
>Ygritte

Good female characters they're bungling either a little or a lot:
>Arya
>Missandei
>Yara

Ones they've completely wasted
>Sansa
>Tyene (only bc we saw those tits one time)
>Frogfu Jewgoddess

Shit tier/bravo D&D trash
>everyone from Dorne

bad writing

I remember the line "I can't believe it's happening"

This is the writers talking. They can't believe they actually get to move Dany to where they want her to go, even though she will go East to go west

Just assume several weeks or months passed by.

What was the point of Loras?

We're in here

>the white wolf

why were there necrons in KL

hey guys i found Natalie Dormer's smokin' hot body

anyone got an hq cap of queen cersei close up?

>/got/ shitposts about Geralt in Westeros a few weeks ago
>he's now literally in the show as Jon
meme magic

I really liked that for the most part except for so much Stark wank. Why does it have to be like that? Why have them get revenge now after so long? Just who fucking cares anymore? Jon officially being Lyanna's kid is kinda fucking shit, I mean I guess it's kinda inoffensive because I don't care much about him to begin with but it's so damn contrived.

And lol at Varys being able to travel so fast, I mean it probably doesn't take that much to go from Dorne to Mereen by ship but it's still kinda fishy and makes me think one of them is a faceless or he's a warlock or some shit.

One fucking thing, spoilers said Yara gets killed by Euron and Euron gets killed by Theon, suprised we didn't see that because that batch of spoilers was right about everything else. Maybe that footage is gonna be used for S7? Hope not because Euron shouldn't go away so soon and so easy, I mean I barely know shit about book Euron but he seems like a much bigger thing that shouldn't end in the little Ironborn corner of the world right?

But yeah, overall I really liked that last ep, especially since Dany is finally starting to do stuff again etc.

Everything at King's Landing has such a confusing vibe about it. Like morally. I mean I know this show is supposed to be pretty grey at times but there really is things that you're supposed to be outraged at or overjoyed by. What the fuck was the wildfire massacre supposed to be? I mean how did it supposed to make us feel? The whole shitty hypocritical institution of the Faith going down is supposed to be good right? Cercei definitely came off in the right there, but then you have Tommen killing himself, Margery dying in the explosion etc. And we're still supposed to hate Cersei for being a Lannister that isn't Tyrion right? Though she didn't do stuff directly against the Starks as much as Tywin and Joffrey did..

*are things

Everything about KL made me feel good. Everything

Defend what? Whoever cooked that had no idea what he was doing.

Where can I find a highlight reel of this guy?

His raw food disgusts me.

Link to new episode?

Really, I'm so pissed off about how little Ironborn shit there is in the show. I guess it could be worse, they could have just totally dropped anything that isn't Theon and even killed Theon by now but there's still too little of it.
You can replace most Bran shit and some other stuff that looks like filler with Ironborn shit and the show would be so much better imo.
It's such an interesting part of that world but it gets so little spotlight in the show. And it DOES play a bigger role in the books too right? Forget about bitching about Jamie character assassination or Dany's mere existence, Ironborn stuff getting cut is so much worse.
And this would be ok if all of that became much more relevant in the future to balance out barely being there since 3 seasons ago but I don't think it's gonna become that much more relevant. I mean is Euron really supposed to die so fast?

>>

we're in here

>you witnessed the death of maceposting within your lifetime

- Sparrow didn't leave because...?
- Send Lancel to get Cersei...again, even though it failed last time and one sparrow got killed in the process
- Somehow only the cept blew up when the entire sewers are connected so everything else should have blown up too
- Edmure back to the cells even though Jaime promised a place to stay in Casterly Rock
- "What? Mormont died?" - guy in charge of the most knowable place of westeros. Mormont died like 5 years ago in the show
- Loli king was necessary to convince the north to aid Jon
- Loli king successfully convinced them with a shitty speech that has nothing to do with the White Walkers
- The north supports Jon even though they don't even know what war Jon was talking about because he never told them since loli king interrupted him
- Arya can change face when she isn't a faceless man
- Faceless man priest actually let her go, I thought it was a meme until that scene
- Awkward scene of Arya killing Walder
- Arya successfully infiltrated, killed 3 freys, carried them to the kitchen, cooked them, and then served to Walder without anyone noticing? Wew lad
- Tommen kills himself for no fucking reason
- Lancel gets crippled by a tiny stab done by a little girl
- Cersei is crowned king when Jaime was right there
- Teleporting Varys
- Dorian's speech stolen and mutilated
- Dohraki on their own ships, they don't even know how to sail
- What do the dragons eat? Where do they rest? They aren't actually flying for months straight non-stop right?

Am I missing anything?

>Why have them get revenge now after so long? Just who fucking cares anymore?
>Jon officially being Lyanna's kid is kinda fucking shit, I mean I guess it's kinda inoffensive because I don't care much about him to begin with but it's so damn contrived.
>And lol at Varys being able to travel so fast
>I really liked that last ep, especially since Dany is finally starting to do stuff again
So much fucking stupid shit in this post

Stop posting this please

50th for The White Wolf (targ hair's even right;;;; it fits)

what do we do till next season?

Yeah I know. Tommen dying kinda sucks but overall great and it's hilarious if writers think we're supposed to hate Cersei here.

THE SHOW IS GOOD!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Lol now third world

When the old bitch said what's your name I seriously thought she was going to say "my name is bad pussy"

cant have white cis male vikings, gotta fill it with stronk womyn

I don't give a shit.

breddy gud ending

danyaris better not win the throne. she doesn't deserve it

Reminder

You just posted it last thread. We get it. You're mad. Unfortunately for you, this is a thread for the show, not the book. You can fuck right off and cry elsewhere.

>our boys
>who will all die
>reddit's boys
>who will probably win

So can anyone of you book guys tel me what was smirk fus plan before she died?

Im talking about the rose drawing she gave her grandmother

Fuck everyone, this episode was fucking great, best this whole season. It took its time when it needed to, it delivered, and even if it was predictable, it worked.

swap jon with euron as the fedora-tipping atheists hate jon for being jesus and love euron for being an edgelord

Now that /stannis/ has passed, I declare /euron/ to be the rightful king of Sup Forums

Jack's been a /ck/ meme for literally years. Why is he just now getting attention on Sup Forums? There's been like 5 threads today about him.

Is there a link to new episode?

yeah but there's Yara, she's supposed to be the main focus of the Ironborn shit right? And she's probably the legit strongest woman on the show after Brianna.

Hbogo.com

>strongest woman on the show
>can't beat ramsay for shit

>Arya, Melisandra and Brienne all certain to meet up with the brother hood and the hound

Who /TeamRedGod/ here?

Kickass torrents

I was thinking about setting up a strawpoll for a Sup Forums kingsmoot who should I have in the poll?

Thanks.

I don't want to fucking pay for it.

Just type in Watch Game of Thrones Putlocker into a search engine that isn't Google

So Jon is Lyanna's baby? i know they made it pretty obvious in the show but I'm still in disbelief

It's been basically confirmed for at least a decade

I feel so buzzed right now. The episode felt so different to any previous one.

All the Cersei bits were weird as fuck, but she's basically in the same mental space where her book counterpart was post-Joffrey.

Sam in Oldtown should have ended with Euron attacking for resources or magic or whatever.

>yfw they didn't cut Manderly

are you daft?

don't answer that. it's a rhetorical question

varis is the only character who deserves it but we all know that shit isnt happening

disbelief?

You think honorable Ned Stark would really cheat on his wife with some rando slut?

Come on breh

I don't think Tyrell plans are really clear even in the books. The rose drawing was basically to tell Olena that she's still herself and wasn't totally brainwashed by the Sparrow. I think the general Tyrell plan is to just stay low-key close to some amount of power and stay alive while everyone else kills each other, basically just keeping Marge as Tommen's wife. Just not much to the whole Tyrell plans once they kill Joffrey I think.

now that i think about it, i actually feel sort of sad right now that I'm not a normie and i never got to experience this revelation properly.

The main question has always been who's the father. And that was not answered at all.

Alright /got/ you snarky cynical fuckers, did you hate this one too?

ALRIGHT Sup Forums kingsmoot let's go

strawpoll.me/10599018
strawpoll.me/10599018
strawpoll.me/10599018
strawpoll.me/10599018

Same. I wish I could experience this show how my friends experience it. They usually agree with me about all the negatives but don't actually care whatsoever. I want that freedom.

I don't think anyone cares about Sansa enough for her to me anyone's boy.
I don't think Finger will die any time soon, if he doesn't win the game he'll be the hand of whoever does.

What is the point of her character again?

Assassinate Dany

Being a vengeful little cunt.

Cersei would get fucked since there was absolutely no possible way she'd be found innocent without trial by combat. Her brother would have been able to fuck off and ignore the vows he took once back in his family's castle.

Why would she want to kill Dany? What's her motivation for that?

yeah it was directed like there was actual talent behind it rather than the usual garbage that is 99% of the season

She doesn't personally.

at this point she's literally just walking plot device to tie up any lose ends D&D want

>can teleport
>can literally be anyone or no one, goes undetected anywhere
>don't need to explain shit because it's magic

It was a picture of her ruined cunt. The evil Sparrow had been fucking her like Pycelle was fucking little kids.

>benjen
okay
that's it
this is a fanfaction

Anyone have a webm of Oldtown?

Ohh and ceresi never showed up which is why smirkfu dropped the ruse and said fuck the gods we need to leave.

Thanks user

Olenna Tyrell is one of my favorite still-living characters. It sucks she has to ally herself with the rest of the Reddit Matriarchy, but that scene when she busted the Sand Sneks' balls was pure kino.