I have heart disease and can't afford to get it covered, i don't want to suffer the pain of a heart attack...

I have heart disease and can't afford to get it covered, i don't want to suffer the pain of a heart attack, which is severely damaged at this point.

best painless method of signing out? i don't have a gun and a rope seems too risky.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/health-33976414
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I heard drowning's a pretty great way to go

First of all, that fuckin sucks. I urge you to try to find a solution to this first, but if none is available and you truly want to check out of life, go with helium. Helium is registered the same as oxygen to your body, so you can suffocate yourself with Helium and your body won't even feel it. You'll just pass out and then die. They sell Helium exit packages online, but I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to construct your own at home if you want to.

Tylenol overdose for sure

why not move to a civilised country with universal health care and live?

Not OP but this is interesting.

Yeah. It's pretty fucked, but doesn't seem like a bad way to die. Theoretically, the only thing you would notice is getting a bit light headed, and then everything disappears

just attach a pipe from your cars exhaust and put the windows up. You will go to sleep and die in it peacefully.

Generic ... atorvastatin. Cheap, effective.

Also Losartin. Cheap.

Both will prevent a heart attack.

I take both, a 57, a FF, and feel great.

How did you get the disease?

I use atorvastatin.

OP here: I'm only 19, i lived a sedentary life, and was diagnosed today.

Advice for any body is to get exercise regularly, despite age, or you will pay for it.

go to Syria and link up with the Russians so you can spend your last moments purging filthy heathens from the middle east

I lived in a shit family.

Nigger if you're 19, that means it's genetic and no amount of fru fru vegan lifestyle and 24/7 exercise would have saved you're ass.
Why'd you choose such shitty DNA, faggot?

Fuck. I'm on adderall and live a sedentary lifestyle. Also have anxiety. I've noticed heart pain over the past year. I'm very nervous to talk with my doc but I know I need to

Hey OP, here's a list of what you can do if u don't wanna suffer:
>Try to drown
>Take medicine
>Travel in time (Trollscience edition)
>Just wait to die
>Kys hanged

Move to a first world country.

They say you don't feel this, but that's not entirely accurate.

Helium is less dense than air, so no matter how deep you breath in it feels like your face is pressed against a pillow. It's almost like suffocating, but not quite as painful.

Also just before you pass out you get a serious headache.

All in all one of the less painful ways to die, but not the LEAST painful

Least painful is probably drinking cyanide. You can buy it at most jewelry shops

Nah it's not my DNA, no where in my family tree. I know what i've done wrong.

If it's just heart pain when you put pressure on it, then it's probably nothing. But if it's not needle like pain, but sudden knife/sledge hammer to the center of the chest type pain and mainly the left side of the body, that gets more frequent and intense over time, then it's probably a blood clot. You get those pains and dizziness as it's your bodies way of telling you that you are in trouble.

fuck the commuters up, get to a train station boy

also the nerves for the heart are in the center of the chest.

This nigger is lying his ass off.
I got cyanatic poisoning as a kid. Even though I could physically breath it was like I was drowning. Everything hurt because none of my cells were getting oxygen. They couldn't even sedate me as they were administering the antidote because of fear of further respiratory distress.

It would be genetic if you had anything wrong. You couldn't live through the amount of drugs it'd take to fuck up your heart that badly in that short a period of time.
Stop attentionwhoring with a bullshit story.

please go out to Europe and start the 10th crusade, Europe needs someone with nothing to lose

Sitting around and being inactive will rapidly degrade your body faster than drugs can in that period, it's proven. If you're 40-50, you'd be more likely to die due to high cholesterol even if you exercise. Any younger, stress and heavy inactivity will kill you faster due to clots.

Buy some heroin and just snort a half a gram or so over an hour. You will actually enjoy your death. Just make sure to leave a not so no one thinks you're a junky

Left or right sided failure?

memes injected directly into the eye balls is usually painless

Assassinate Trump, you'll die of a heart attack before they can torture you

Sounds like cardiomegaly, can definitely result from Adderall use

helium

Why would they want to further depress your respiratory drive with sedation?

Get a small bbq grill, light it, let it burn until only embers are left and bring it with you into a small, sealed room. You won't even notice.

People don't die in a sauna you twat.

Left, always hits in the same spots. Teeth, jaw pain that moves around, neck, under the armpit, far side of the chest, bicep and tricep, both sides of the abdomen in between the bellybutton and center of chest, fingers and hand, elbow joint, muscle twitches, i'm dizzy and uneasy all the time when walking around and have had a mild flu since september, my breathing has also been slightly restricted since then and my throat also pops when i swallow and bend my head up(weird but that too)

All the left side of the body, rarely the right, this mostly happens while my heart is working harder and has to get more oxygen around or if i get up all of a sudden, center of my chest will get a sudden sledge hammer, but that happens rarely.

I live in a third world country and I have perfect access to free healthcare. I only have to give 10% of my salary every 15 days so everyone and me have health care, that 10% is automatically taken from my salary I dont have to go somewhere to give it. The USA based its obamacare in the Costarican (my country) and Mexicam public healthcare, just that our healthcare does work.

get really drunk and jump under a train

what country are you in where you can't get treatment covered?

Carbon monoxide. Look it up, faggot.

240 volt AC Plug, 12 amp fuse, 240 volt cable flex.
plug into socket with the bare wires exposed from cable flex.
And then touch both positive bare wire and negative bare wire at the same time.
Instant death : no smoke, no fire, no pain, tried and tested on a rabbit. completely painless. (sorry no pictures).

Can it be reversed if I stop taking the medication and start exercising regularly? I was always athletic and active in my youth. I didn't start taking adderall until around 22 years old. I'm 28 now. I used to smoke but I quit around this time last year.

Also:
bbc.com/news/health-33976414

CO^- punk. The silent but deadly killer faggot. What of it?

like this

Bro

Holy shit, you're retarded. I guess assuming atleast really basic chemistry knowledge was too much to ask.

Why do you live in the 3rd world usa and not a better country, OP?

Beer. Drink up, keep drinking. Good have fun while you're at it get music on, keep drinking, whiskey time! Run a bath, keep drinking, get in bath, drinks up, one last glass of whiskey for the road, have a nice long nap.

Alcohol poisoning/hypothermia/drowning will get you. I've done it twice and both times I got saved. So make sure everyone is out of the house. Or hide your keys cos I got outside and tried to swim in tge lake at night. Fuckin dog walkers.

Chemistry was the easiest class I've ever taken bitch

Must be a really shitty school.

Oh yeah? Think fast! Will a tertiary alkyl halide undergo an sn2 reaction?

show me proof that you have a legit condition and I'l pay for your insurance.