So you're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation

So you're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

Let's rewind a little.

WADE!

When will the next implying .gif come out?

lol

WE ARE NOT POWERFUL ENOUGH TO DEFEAT GUL'DAN

>Let's rewind a little.

THE FUEL FOR MY MAGIC

IS INCEST

I fucking swear there needs to be a city wide revolt for this shit.

If they don't let the peasants tear Cersei and Gregor apart then at least let Jamie do it. It'd be nice to see Jamie fuck up both those pieces of shit.

Yeah, revolt against the woman who burned all her enemies with wild fire. Great idea

>the whole point of the Sparrow having power was cause the poor would riot if they tried remove him with violence
>now Cersei not only blew him up but also a bunch of nobles and are gonna have their families pissed
but going by dabids logic, nothing will happen and Cersei will be the new Joffrey

>i don't know anything about history at all

>killed the king, his wife, the fantasy Pope and hundreds of people
>blew up a long standing cathedral
>everyone fucking knows it's Cersei's fault because it was her goddamn trial that she didn't show up for

The whole city should be up in arms right now, and I would think only nobles would know about the tales of how the Mad King had a secret stash of wildfire so they don't really have reason to suspect the whole city is rigged with bombs.

The only people with some balls joined the faith militant, and all the local ones were killed. You think a bunch of cowards, women and children will revolt?

Based Sir C

Too bad she didn't kill worst Tyrell

Who is "everyone"? The people in the Sept that got blown up and some people in the Red Keep that didn't really like those folks in the Sept anyway?

Are you guys fucking retarded? You cant blow up the equivalent of the Pope, a royal family, the Vatican, have the king Commit suicide crown yourself fucking Queen illegally and not have every nobelman and angry peasant out to kill you.

This whole fucking story is based on Jamie preventing what Cersi just fucking did.

Sup Forums btfo

>>Are you guys fucking retarded? You cant blow up the equivalent of the Pope, a royal family, the Vatican, have the king Commit suicide crown yourself fucking Queen illegally and not have every nobelman and angry peasant out to kill you.

First off, the High Sparrow is most definately not anywhere near the Pope in terms of power. In fact, the power he showed these couple of seasons is treated very much as a recent anomaly in how things usually work.

And who exactly is around to tell of the cache of wildfire below the Sept, how the queen set it all up?

And Cerci isn't in King's Landing by herself. She has house Lannister forces there. And considering how they've already supported an incestuous unpopular psychopath, a puppet of Cerci/the High Sparrow Why the fuck wouldn't the Lannisters put the next most legitimate heir they have on the throne? She's pretty much been running everything the past couple of years anyway.

And we all know shit is going to fall apart for her, just like it did the last time she tried to make a power grab. In fact, one can expect shit to go south very soon. She's barely been queen for a couple minutes.

All tge nobles in the capital were killed

Well the mad lose because he was a weak man and cersei is not

so wait, she blew up both the red keep and the sept of balor?

where does she rule from?

The King is dead?

Why would anyone even care what Cersei says or does after that point, all her children are dead so she has no claim to the throne whatsoever.

If that Happened, the Seven Kingdoms officially don't even exist anymore

She just had the Sept blown up. The Red Keep is fine. Her son committed suicide after seeing the Sept blown up.

She has tenuous claim to the throne, being the last living wife of the last guy to sit on the throne. Luckily, she has been in King's Landing and controlling shit in place of her sons that she was a regent in all but name and her house is the dominant military power in the city.

And considering the only allies that house Lannister had are the Freys (leader was just killed) and the Tyrells (seem to be allied with Martels) and several other kingdoms in open revolt, the Seven Kingdoms hasn't functionally existed for a while.

This is all just empty symbolism and Cerci is going to get her shit kicked in once people start arriving to challenge her claim, which is going to take up all of the next season.

>polytheistic pagans

Those heretics weren't Sup Forums at all; heretics get the rope.