Why is it """racist""" to be white, Sup Forums?

Why is it """racist""" to be white, Sup Forums?

I can't be racist because I'm an a e s t h e t i c statue.

Because being associated with success is a bad thing.
>let's all be poor together

It's also sexist to be male. Just stop questioning it, that's a really problematic attitude. Like, I can't even right now.

because all the retards who scream white pride don't seem to be able to stop themselves from giving nazi salutes, screaming "fuck niggers" and assorted phrases in german whose pronunciation they butcher completely.

>Lügenpresse

>mfw literally shaking right now

Because white pride is historically associated with white supremacy and the only people who pretend to not recognize this are forever-alone 4channers who haven't showered in 3 days and act edgy on the internet to try and hide the fact that they'll never be happy

Also Irish pride, Italian pride, Jewish pride, etc. are all acceptable. White pride has the Mark of Cain because of its history. Get woke.

fuck niggers.

White man... stay silent, prepare, think, develop new and exciting weapons, earn the money to build them, think, figure out how best to use them, stay in the quiet shadows, wait poised for your moment...

Loudness is not required.
Intellect wins this game.

What is with German Pride and American Pride?

Because white isn't a real race, it's a collection of races. It's a false identity that your economic oppressors give you so you can fight to see who is the biggest idiot and oppress each other physically while the rich sit around laughing at your dumb ass.

Irony in it's purest form

I wouldn't say that too many SJWs freak out about American pride either, because white people, black people, ethnic hispanics, etc. can have American pride. No idea about German though.

White history? You mean a history of beating human-shaped farm animals and using their land better than they could ever have done alone in a million years?

So it's ok to have black pride because you're black. But not white?

If white people ha e to pick a nationality why not blacks. Pretty sure Zulu and congo culture are different.

Blacks Asians and Hispanics are also a collection of cultures and locations. So your point is invalid.

Most black people in the US don't know exactly where their ancestry lies, because our white ancestors brought them over like cattle. So black culture has arose without a specific country's heritage.

You could say the same for many white people, of course; I don't know what part of Europe I'm from. I don't see it changing the argument, however; "white pride" as a term has been tarnished and much of our history is subjugation.

Because thanks mostly to slavery (especially in the US) several cultures were mixed into one and so deprived of their history previous cultures that they lost their old ones as they made a new one in response to the horrific conditions they were under. They can have black culture and still have Nigerian culture ect. too, if they even know their ancestry well enough to.

Hence why Asian pride and Asian culture aren't things. Black culture i just explained below your post, Hispanic is halfway between Asian and Black in this regard but mostly isn't recognized for that very reason, it's Mexican/Peurto Rican/ect. culture and pride.

What's wrong with subjugation?
How else should one use farm animals?

So you're saying that the black race can be generalized but the white race has to be separated into categories?

Oh and futhermore in regards to Hispanic, it's mostly that it's Spanish (hence the term Hispanic...) in origin but separated from Spain partially due to colonialism and then independence in those countries. Mostly one origin, but too far back to really matter much. It's like having Anglo Saxin pride and culture, no one really cares cause too long ago.

No, his point stands. "Race" is appealing to the lowest common intellectual denominator. The first reaction that primitive man would have to the "other" (the different) is the same sentiment that a supposed "superior culture" resorts to when affirming its superiority. "Think like apes", says the intellectually superior coloniser to his fellow countrymen.

Yes. In part it's a matter of time and both an erasing of and lack of historical records. But then there's the issue of them making their own culture here in the US afterwards as well, and that's a legit thing.

mfw i just realized i haven't showered in three days

Yeah, state-sponsored racism is basically ape-thinking disguised as either social science and ethnology. All race "prides" are a result of this primitive/tribal way of thinking.

Also I think what's important to note here is that white nationalism is huge in the US, but comes from a group of people (white Americans) who are distinct from white nationalists in other countries (white Scandinavians, for example, see Anders Breivik). I think this may be important to note because it makes one realize that "white history" usually means "white American history", which is of course littered with subjugation, brutality, and discrimination.

its not and SJWs are fucked up. i dont care what these social justice trolls think about anything

I shower every day, sometimes up to two times, because I have obsessive washing disorder.

I do wash my hands pretty obsessively

this, tbh
and
/thread

How can you be proud about shit like that in the first place? You didn't do anything, other than get flushed out of some womans vagina.

You can be proud of your grades, your job or your healthy lifestyle. But being proud of something that required no work or effort is retarded.

I also posted on /qa/. :^)