Ever since season 1 it seems like Baelish has some kind of master plan, whats the next step of it?

Ever since season 1 it seems like Baelish has some kind of master plan, whats the next step of it?

Crashing this plane

With no survivors?

Either getting himself killed or being the third dragon rider

he's going to marry sansa or danny

get cucked by his waifu's brother

Of coursh!

He's the only member of House Baelish, he better get to impregnating

this guy is one gay fagot

Have sex with Jon.

become the leader of the white walkers

>being the third dragon rider
not a fucking chance, that would be breaking formula and highly surprising

>post yfw Sup Forums's reaction when littlefinger causes the dragons to crash

I hope he includes Jon in his flight plan

I think he's been burned by houses stark/tully almost enough to say fuck and help bring down the wall.

I thought he was gonna die this episode with Sansa stabbing him because he's too clever to let him live

Was waiting and disappointed that she didnt... looks like he's playing Sansa now to kill Jon

sansa has never killed a person, why the fuck would she just do that out of nowhere

He did not draw this plan from the start and follow it.

He caused chaos and made it up as he went.

The only long term part of his plan was "get the vale" after that it was probably hope to get the north. Also he inserted sansa for cait.

He often probably amends his plan as need be often on the details.

Right now he is honestly in a very strong position. He has control of the single strongest army in the 7 that is still nearly 100% fresh.

He doesn't have one. Right now he's master cuck of the north and he has some empty title in Harrenhal. What a pointless character.

but he is obliged to have it pleged to jon and sansa

GUYS HELP I NEED TO FILL MY LITTLEFINGER CIA FOLDER

Wait, you mean to tell me that Littlefinger changes sides to whoever is strongest and better positioned to win?

When did that happen?

he will be killed, betray jon and/or kill daenerys

Out of nowhere? He sold her to the Boltons to be raped/tortured/possibly killed. I think it would have been a powerful scene if she killed him or ordered someone to kill him at least. Starks in the early seasons had a fairly pathetic run thanks to their tendancy to trust others and assume they will act towards them with honour. It would have been good to see Sansa's character had changed to not be a stupid Stark anymore and to show she had finally learnt how to play the Game of Thrones.

I was also dissapointed she left him alive in this scene, doubly so when they exchanged tense glances at the end of the episode. I guess the writers need to keep a few baddies in...

He's going to institute democracy and FREEDOM because hereditary monarchy is a complete garbage way to run a country.

>it would be a powerful scene to have Sansa kill the person who saved her bastard brother from death and herself from being Bolton's toy, as well as make instant enemies out of the Vale

Goddamn you have shit for brains

Pic related.

HE WILL BE TURNED INTO A WITE WALKER AFTER LOSING EVERYTHING IN A FAILED TREASON AGAINST KING SNOW

SCREEN CAP THIS

Crashing Kings landing, with no survivors

endgame for both varys and littlefinger is to sit on the throne imo so they dickride the strongers army (dragon ho) or acquire it themselves (vale). somehow someway varys is gonna kill littlefinger or vice versa.

Man, I always thought Stannis was going to be Cromwell

Book- Possibly fulfill some ancient prophecy. Possibly lead an army of invaders from the slave cities into Westeros.

Show- Stick his dick in Sansa.

I doubt it I use to think he was some kind of mastermind but this ep proves otherwise.

When Littlefinger was talking about how everything he does is to fulfill the picture in his head, what was the picture? Was it this?

The Fire and Blood rises, nephew-husband!

it did seem like that didn't it
now he's just a beta bitchboi in love with sansa

Jay jay is way creepier than thomas and friends but I don't exactly no why?

I'm going to marry Dany!

Get Westeros to invade Iraq