How the fuck am I supposed to tell the difference between a Southern European from North Africans and middle easterners

How the fuck am I supposed to tell the difference between a Southern European from North Africans and middle easterners

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg
theguardian.com/world/2013/mar/05/spanish-highest-life-expectancy-europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

poor bastard, he has written "my ancestors got raped by turks" all over him

He is Greek

You aren't supposed to.

Liberals want to blur the lines between Arabs and whites to create a singular mestizo race.

>going for the white bithc when you could have the one in the back with 4 boobs

brown people..

It depends on which side of the fence where you born

different skulls between European Meds and Africa/Middle Asian Meds.

Modern Southern Europeans are just a mixture of Turks, Jews, Arabs, and Berbers. They used to be white, but the gene pool got so diluted. Only 10% of Greece is actually white. The rest are just rape babies

Spain will be great again lads

how can you ever tell the difference..

>tfw rape baby

>those eyebrows
>those facial structures

They're either mixed or have substantial Arab ancestry

>Only 10% of Greece is actually white. The rest are just rape babies
i cri

They are ethnic Iberian's you retard.

If you can see the difference in 2 faces
it is prosopagnosia
your brain had a little stroke and a small part is necrosed
go see a doctor

It's been scientifically proven that Southern Europeans have substantial African ancestry, look at their proximity to North Africa. What, you don't think there was any mixing at all, you can see it in their facial features and skin color. Fuck outta here with your meme maps, give me a source buddy

Fucking tyrone, fuck off.

He has a good point, though. I wish he was wrong, but he probably isn't.

jean reno?

fuck off beaner.

You can't dispute what I said though, fuck look at the national teams of Greece, Italy, Spain, and Portugal. They all look like greasy Arabs with Jewish noses

Why do you defend us?

It's been scientifically proven that Southern Americans have substantial Mexican ancestry, look at their proximity to North Mexico. What, you don't think there was any mixing at all, you can see it in their facial features and skin color. Fuck outta here with your meme maps, give me a source buddy

I posted the genetic maps you retarded bean shit, the nearest genetic neighbor of Ethnic Spanish are French.

Spain is genetically closer to British people than to south italians.

Stop projecting. You wouldn't deny this if you didn't have some personal reason to.

all I could hear was gangsta rap and gunshots

The face of the guy at middle really disturbs me

do you think the Yanks or English look better?

Not him, but it's definitely the English. Just because half of their population isn't mixed.

Why do southern euros get so bitchy when people say they aren't "white". Look at this picture, do they look white to you

>THOSE BLUE EYES
>THAT BLONDE HAIR
SEIG HEIL!

Spaniards are not Germanics, but their only nearest families are Germanics and rest of Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg

>Why do southern euros get so bitchy when people say they aren't "white".
we're not white, we've never been and that's great, just stop projecting your cuck fantasies to make up for you third world tier lack of historical awareness

So literally none of them look white to you?

Lol, who gives a fuck what happened in the past. Italy is a shithole right now, none that "muh heritage" and "muh Romans" mean shit now. America is thriving will Italy is just one big ghetto with barely any devoiped regions. Not to mention it has a terrible economy

If this makes you feel better, I have no clue what "America" is better than.

Maybe 2 of them at best, the rest look like they're mixed. Just look at their facial features and skin color

k Tyrone, just contain yourself to topics pertinent to your kind like gun wounds and cuckoldry, otherwise you are just contributing even more to the already widespread image of illiterate clowns you folks carry

What about these

America's living standards, economy, and living standard>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all of Southern Europe

Yes, they're white

hm?

you know we did some things in the last two thousand years, right? we are even in the top 10 economies without resources and a big population

what about argentinians? are any of them white?

theguardian.com/world/2013/mar/05/spanish-highest-life-expectancy-europe

Spain has an excellent healthcare system, ranked seventh in 2000 on the only occasion the World Health Organisation has compiled a league table. The UK was 18th. But it is not just the structures or even the skills of the doctors that matter. It is also the state of health of the people who arrive in the clinics.

Maybe the Mediterranean diet, heavy on fruit, salads, fish and olive oil, is responsible for the low death rate from heart disease – Spain has the 3rd lowest level of years of life lost. It also does well on a number of cancers – pancreatic, prostate, breast and oesophageal. Families still care for ailing relatives – taking daily meals to those in hospital is normal and premature deaths from falls are low.

>we've never been and that's great
cuck

language/dialect, and religion
also ask them you fucking water head

lol, 'white' is a cop out term for rootless new world mongrels, we're just Italian and south Europeans, and that's more than enough

You mean looking at them, I can tell a moor spawn 10 miles away.

t. Spenier.

>tfw being spin

>USA isn't on there
I thought being purebred meant shorter life expectancies :(

Hey, amerifat troll trying to bait south europeans. I know you love us but since you're an autistic faggot you can only try to gain our attention with this pathetic attempt of banter.

I just wanted to say that I appreciate your autistic affect