Why Sup Forums hate pewdiepie so much?

Why Sup Forums hate pewdiepie so much?

>tip my fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

They just jelly

Probably one of those hate bandwagons like Kanye, Justin Bieber, or the Kardashians. Everyone hates them but nobody can give a good explanation as to why they hate them

When anyone turn 360 he will go the same way as at the stard
wt

I do this on a daily basis pretty much

He's successful and they're jealous

the only people who sparks hate are the faggots making these threads.

theres nothing wrong with the dude, he just makes youtube vids, nobody hates him

now go make a "why Sup Forums hate hillary so much?" thread

Newfag detected get the fuck out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Go on Sup Forums and do that

Because he's for people who are too young for Sup Forums's second global rule.

Fuck off you piece of shit gtfo of here

Because he earns a fuckton money by being retarded. What Sup Forums also is 24/7 but can't monetize it

Cause they're all annoying as fuck. Is that a good enough reason?

I thing you shold go do a 720 and get the foock out of here with that mough ey laddo.

he isn't that bad these days.

You don't know them, so no it's a shitty reason. You "hate" them because they're successful. It's stupid and you will never get anywhere in life like that.

This

>Why Sup Forums hate pewdiepie so much?

they don't. it's not edgy enough to hate him.

No they wont you retard.
Imagine you stand, and turn 360 degrees, that is a full circle, so you will face the same direction as you started with

he screams at video games and tries to imitate the already cancerous filthy frank, get a shit ton of attention and becomes rich.

Mostly hate him because of envy.

Ever heard of bandwagon?

He's not even that terrible nowadays. Certainly not worse than Keemstar, DSP or those thousands of cancerous minecraft channels.

But being the most popular one, means he'll also get the most hate.

>Kanye, Justin Bieber, Kardashians
It's not hard to understand why people hate them. Especially the Kardashians and their effect on society.