My girlfriend and I broke up today and I cant help but think of her getting with other guys...

My girlfriend and I broke up today and I cant help but think of her getting with other guys. She said to me she wouldnt but I still cant help but feel jealous

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manipulated_Man
youtu.be/NHOf3s70w-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She probably already fucked like a dozen jungle dicks...get over it man

>She said to me she wouldn't
She probably already was. Most of the girls I met off OkCupid were married or in relationships already.

Also, I learned that every female off OkCupid was either a virgin or never slept with someone on the first date before.

Women lie user. Fuck other women. You'll get over it.

Oh yeah, she's definitely a whore. Just look at those eyes and that look. She's been dicking Tyrone and Paco the entire relationship.

Jamal's already 9 inches deep

Her cunt, arse n mouth r up for rent as we speak
women are the whores of the universe..fact

she said that she was going to take a break from relationships though for a while

she probably sucked at least two dicks before you even went to sleep the night you broke up.

AKA she wants as much random dick as she can get

I dont know she said she wasnt into that

Op is just a shit troll anyone responding to him is 12. This is like the fifth thread of this he has posted

She already is

Nah, she's definitely fucking one of her male friends tonight. You should go over to hers tonight to see if she's home

Most women and up fucking a rebound guy right after they break up with a bf.

your gf will be riding a new cock today/tonight.

statistically, it will be someone she already knows. A guy that hangs around or a co-worker/classmate she converses with. You have probably met him.

she said she wouldnt though

So what, man? You're broken up. She's now allowed to do that, as are you. Doesn't really matter what happens now, does it? The only reason you would care is possessiveness, she probably only said that to spare your feelings anyway.

Fuck it. You're done and over with. Go get laid a couple times yourself.

>She said to me she wouldnt
HAHAHAHHAHA

Here's a hint. If a woman is typing or moving her lips, lies are coming out.

does anyone here think she is attractive though?

Ha, as if you actually believed her. You're an idiot OP

>she said that she was going to take a break from relationships though for a while

Picture very much related,
And so is this link
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manipulated_Man

yeah, my ex-wife said "til death do us part" but she fucked someone else, so we arent married anymore.

your girl isnt any different. she has a cock in her throat right now.

>does anyone here think she is attractive though?
No
It has a face like a man
I rather fuck the one to the left in the pic

Got any nudez you know because some other guy is seeing her any way

God damn kid. You are obsessed with her. You broke up, get over it. Get your dick wet because she's definitely getting other dicks wet.

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

This is some sad roleplaying OP. Can you just cut out the middle-man and fap to pics of your gf/ex in a "tell me what you'd do to her" thread? As if we don't have enough of these floating around already.

Only you can make Sup Forums great again.

she doesnt like him

Is that a man?

She looks like Rocky Dennis

yeah, you're gunna feel like shit and jealous. buuut remember she's moved on and you have to as well. i would highly recommend getting on the horse as fast as you can. lower your standards if you have to but find a rebound chick that you can text all the time to keep your mind occupied and hopefully have some safe sex. that will up your confidence game and you can move on to a girl you wanna be with, by then, who fuckin cares what your ex is doing, you'll have moved on

No, she loves him.

no

post her pussy or tits come on op

post it with face

she never let me take any with face

>She said to me she wouldnt

Shes already taking dick from someone else you retard.

cuck

She's lying lol how fucking dumb are you exactly?

then let's see her tits

what do you mean?

m8 you know she's already got meters of cock lined up & probably has since before you broke up.
women are snakes

I dont think so

I'm fucking her right now.

What - again? How many times are you two going to do that?

Same thing everyone here will tell you, and let me explain why.

First, they look at her appearance, and they judge you. Couldn't get better eh? There must be something wrong with you.

Then, you say she wants a break - there's definitely something wrong with you.

Next, "common knowledge" is applied. If a girl wants a break, she already has someone to turn to. Sure, it might just be emotionally cheating at this point (ie she doesn't think of herself as a liar) but often it's both.

I'm on the other side of the same situation right now. I've got a girl who's "on a break" with another man, and honestly she just lies to herself as much as she does him.

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Sup Forums maymays, this one is the readl deal.

I mean you'd have to be braindead in order to believe she's not getting fucked by someone else already. She broke up with you because shes sick of you and wants new dick.

Get over it, she's hideous anyway.

At this point it's pretty obvious you're trolling. Nobody is this delusional. Be more subtle.

I dont think she will just get straight in bed with someone though

She will, that's the exact reason she broke up with your dumb obsessive ass.

Maybe not, but if she's already been talking to another guy enough that she knows she likes him better than you - how long do you think there is left?

She said she would probably wait a few months

>she said
>probably
And when she's not talking to you all the time, you think that "promise" is going to hold up? It's a crap shoot dude, and it doesn't really matter either way. Enjoy your break.

And literally everyone has told you shes lying you idiot. The fact that you keep ignoring these posts only proves that this thread is a fucking joke. Then there's the fact that you've made this thread multiple times. Not sure what your endgame is here but yes, you are a pathetic delusional moron and we're all laughing at you. Happy now?

Red head = chasing dark dick and getting impailed by Ray Ray as you mourn her. Every inch or dark meat is inside her as we speak. She's moist as pookie is talking about bringing over some Hennessy, swishers, and condom. Little does she know once that little white pussy is open she will fuck without condom so she can feel that oppressed dick.

Seriously. There is a picture with a black dude. She's already had his baby batter inside of her and it's more than likely starting little Marcus is her womb.

she broke up because shes just found out she's pregnant with the black guy

It's sad OP but this nigger right here just learned a lot about the typical female from my one and only relationship.

Women are constantly stuck in this maternal mode which does two things:

>Drives them to be your caretaker if you come off like a beta fag.

>Makes them say and do stupid shit, even if it means lying to your ass about it later to spare your feelings.

What I mean is that talk is cheap, especially with women since they are so emotionally driven. If you're not making them "feel" secure then they're gonna go out and start looking for security. It's kinda bullshit cause you could totally be doing the right things but they'll be looking for some other fuckboy to buy them food/fuck/offer familial expectations and satisfaction.

Sadly though I'd say the fact that the subject of "I'm not going to date other people," is not a good sign. Much like these other niggers are saying, she's probably already moved on in her mind. And I know how devastating that is but eventually you are just going to have to accept it and try again.

I think a big thing is finding someone who's willing to put up with your bullshit long enough to realize you're good enough to keep around or they're dumb enough to settle for you. And if not then well just ready yourself for being a forever-alone (like me), and just cut the bullshit from your life for good.

I'd expect the worst in this scenario but you gotta just let it go, don't talk to her, don't message her and do your best to distract yourself from the most-likely fact that she's fucking some other bloke, but doesn't want to tell you to "spare" your feelings because... god-forbid you show her a little emotional attachment which always makes us look like huge fucking faggots (unless you got a big dick/lots of money,six pack abs, boy band face, or a combination of all of that).

Women will continue to be materialistic assholes till the end of time, just as lots of men are but such is human nature.

If that picture is in deed her: see that extra stretched pussy. She's been picking the dark meat off the chicken at KFC while you thought your penis was enough for her. She was laying there with her eyes closed thinking of the next time she'd have to pick up Ray Ray from his homie's house and get nigga dicked

If I see a redhead girl in public I only think: she will end up dissing her white boyfriend for a dark skinned black man. Even when I pick up my kid from school. There is a red head girl who had a mixed trophy kid that she picks up. And even her license plate has a custom ghetto slang on it. I've never seen the dad pick up the kid so I assume he's working hard.

youtu.be/NHOf3s70w-c

Best I can do for you. I've been there