If someone put a gun to your head and you said you had to watch 10 hours of new Simpsons or 10 hours of Family Guy what...

if someone put a gun to your head and you said you had to watch 10 hours of new Simpsons or 10 hours of Family Guy what would you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g
youtube.com/watch?v=ru-Z5kvd9js
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depends, am I restricted into what seasons I can watch?

Family guy. The new seasons may be meme filled shite but it still gets the occasional laugh from me. Simpsons on the other hand is just depressing t b h

Simpsons. There are a lot more characters that I can appreciate in that show, even if they've gone to shit.

I would politely refuse and let them shoot me

Family Guy.
You didn't specify that it was new FG, I actually think the first 4 seasons are funny.
Neo Simpsons is just unwatchable, I can't explain why but it's just so fucking boring and generally unfunny. New FG is too, but at least it's mindless shit.

Simpsons
Voices aren't as annoying as Family Guy

I'd tell him to pull the trigger

either one i guess. i dont particularly like either but watching ten hours of either would be preferable to death.

Seppuku

Simpsons. The jokes come more naturally and aren't as forced(?) as FG.

>"This is just like that one time"
>oh gee, I wonder if they'll cut to "that one time"
>cut to scene

This
When you think of it as only ~20 episodes you realize it's usually less than a whole season so it's bearable. Worst thing that can happen is you get bored

Lets see 10 hours of this
youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

or this

youtube.com/watch?v=ru-Z5kvd9js

PULL THE MOTHERFUCKING TRIGGER

I'd choose the bullet.

i would ask for some whiskey and watch 20 hours of tv?

Easy, Family Guy. Its lazy humor but its tolerable. The Simpsons has been cringe for awhile now

The gun

Just pull the fucking trigger

Family Guy. It's not what it used to be but it's still better than the Simpsons

New Simpsons is boring. Family Guy is an assault on the brain.

Family guy

I sometimes laugh at the new family guy episodes.

The Simpsons would make me want to commit suicide because I went through my teenage years watching every episode as it premiered and had a major attachment to the show.

I'd honestly kill myself having to watch the thing I loved for so long as it is now

Family Guy is bad because it's not that funny and it's pretty dumb
Simpsons actually reminds you of a better past so it being bad is even more offensive

i kind of like the old seasons of family guy

Family Guy is fine for what it is, it's just a good show to have on in the background or to watch while you eat your dinner. It's not good but it's pretty comfy honestly.

I would try to talk him down into letting me watch American Dad instead.

Look him square in the eye and say in an even tone, "Pull the fucking trigger."

simpsons has been the more consistently enjoyable show over the years. it's not as heartfelt as it used to be but it still has some surprisingly effective humor that doesn't feel old or constantly rehashed

Did Alex Borstein forget how to do Lois' voice? What the fuck happened? Why does she sound so weird?

Family Guy

Obviously Simpsons. The cutaway gags and endless chicken fights have gotten really unbearable lately.

i've already done both these things

>mfw Simpsons made drinking beer look super cool and shit
>like it was just like drinking root beer or pop
>parents never keep alcohol in our house ever
>go to my friends house and his dad kept a ton of beer in the garage fridge
>he dares me to try it and I drink one
>was so fucking gross and started crying
>parents literally had to pick me up cause I was crying and couldn't get the taste out

God I was such a pussy when I was 17

>was so fucking gross and started crying
>parents literally had to pick me up cause I was crying and couldn't get the taste out
>I was 17
Low test

Family Guy. The jokes are funnier and they don't try and repeat plots

neither

make it American Dad and we have a deal

I don't like American dad either

King of the Hill is goat

I'll go with New Simpsons, even though it's probably shit, I've barely seen any Simpsons since the HD intro remake, so it will be new for me. Family Guy I've seen a lot more of in general for the amount of total episodes it has.

Simpsons, while it might be garbage, atleast it will be new garbage to me, while FG that isn't quite as likely.

Peter kicked Homer's ass

Alex Borstein's voice sounds fucked

I'd pick new Simpsons because at least its inoffensive garbage

Recently downloaded family guy S14 and I watched the first episode without even cracking a smile. It's just horrible.

Family Guy would be marginally funnier if they didn't ruin their own jokes by adding cutesy R eddit tier shit to the end of them like "hurrr I'm a goofy hunter xD"

That visual gag of him chasing a pizza down and shooting is funny enough, don't fucking ruin it. Ah well, FG is essential red dit core, can't expect it to not being retarded garbage

I would agree upto season 6 family guy is pretty funny, and I still watch the new episodes when I have nothing else to watch.

I don't watch new Simpsons at all, its even harder to sit down to than family guy, I just watch seasons 2-9 instead.

I laughed at the family guy one

Fuck.

Family guy is probably my biggest guilty pleasure so that.
I mean with family guy I can atleast laugh at how stupidly lazy and retarded some of the jokes are, or even get an ocasional good chuckle from the rare good joke. The simpsons is just borring bland shit nowadays besides the ocasional gimick episode which still sucks.

I don't understand why this show has a sizeable following on Sup Forums. It's so fucking bad.