I've got about 200 pills here, and a bottle of water

I've got about 200 pills here, and a bottle of water

I just need someone to talk me out of this, or just someone to talk to

Those are skittles.
Take some insulin while you're at it, because 200 skittles is a looot of sugar.

Pills are dumb

more a cry for help than anything else and you just risk destroying your organs and not dying

do it properly faggot

Don't have a gun, or a train, but I do have a belt

You probably have a point

You know what I don't see on that list that OP could try and document for us?
Death by trying to swallow a vacuum hose.

How is he going to document statistics?

Do it faggot

everybody has access to a tall building, maybe a parking garage? land on your head

I live in a shithole, tallest building is second floor, unless I climb a tree

livestream it whilst simultaneously writing/typing how he feels and what he's experiencing.
blink in sequence until consciousness lost

You're just going to puke and slowly corrode yourself. Aint worth it

You can't walk?

Nearest tall building is 45min away, and near a train station

Not worth OP. Run away and start a new life.

if you can climb. climb a utility pole and grab on to some wires. Use your imagination hoist a boulder up with a rope and that tree and have it drop on your head. slice an artery in your neck, you'll be dead within a minute

what is loot of sugar?

that's a unit of measure used by niggers. he must be one of those coloreds

What kind of pills tho?

flinstone's chewable vitamins

Look, man.

Life is not complicated. It's inherently pointless. Nothing you ever do will matter. Nothing anyone ever did, matters. Sure, there are people who contributed great scientific discoveries, inspiring works of art, architecture, whatever. But humanity will one day end, and they will be just as pointless as you and I. The world, the solar system, the universe - it all comes to end.

You didn't ask to exist. You have the right to end your own life. It is not evil or selfish to stop living, it's just another action that doesn't matter. But if you choose that you waive the right to any beautiful experience, any horrible one, happiness, pain, sadness, love, adventure, all gone.

Why don't you just fuck off instead of killing yourself? Go to a new city, alone, experience its quirks, see its good and bad, find some new things to love and to hate somewhere else? And then come home. Why don't you just stop living in the cage and go do something for yourself? Its the only thing you have. You know, since it's all pointless anyway.

If you do kill yourself, give me all your money on PayPal though.

>flinstone's chewable vitamins
That's actually a thing though. My brother ate a bunch of those when he was a kid and poison control flipped their shit. Our mom had to give him syrup of ipecac to get them out of his system.

DO EET FAGGOT

also, fake. Post timestamp

fucking do it you pussy

Yeah because he was about to become a flintstone

Fucking go outside and get some exercise. 90% of today's "depression" is caused by lazy faggots who don't see natural light.

Unless you're disabled; if so, try picking a method that actually works.