Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums,

Monday, two weeks ago, I had sex with this lady who gives body massages for money without condom.

After a few days and still I'm freaking out and I'm thinking about HIV every minute of my life.

Is anyone of my Sup Forumsros dealing with that? I have something in my mouth like a sore that is hurting, yellowish tongue at the beginning and throat sore.

Are these the signs that should worry me?

Pls b im fucked up

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signs_and_symptoms_of_HIV/AIDS#Acute_infection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>lady who gives body massages
>yellowish
Is she Asian?

Don't worry, HIV is just about cured. We discovered a new antibody a few days ago that kills 98% of strains.

>Don't worry, HIV is just about cured. We discovered a new antibody a few days ago that kills 98% of strains.
Thank God Zika has come just in time.

HIV doesnt have any symptoms for like years, get yourself tested if you are so freaked

as far as I know several places do free tests, go and do it

I didn't know money needed a condom. Have I been moneying wrong?

OP here

Lady in question was around 40, from Romania (Immigrant I guess) but with a strong local accent, saying she moved here like 25 years ago.

When I asked her about this HIV thing because I was fucking terrified, she got upset telling me she got a son, she's not a whore ecc..

Do you guys think these symptoms I have are just random or can be in some way related to HIV disease?

love u

Do what I did.
Start sleeping with a girl who frequently donates blood. She gets tested every 2 months, and by proxy I now know I'm clean.

Omg! Lmao! My ex was one of these chicks. Im dead fuckers! Ha!

It's very rare to get HIV from PIV sex (0.04%). Even if you fucked her ass you have about a 0.1% chance, and that's without factoring in the low probability that she has it to begin with. Getting HIV takes commitment .

> I have something in my mouth like a sore that is hurting, yellowish tongue at the beginning and throat sore.
You probably got herpes.

You're more likely to have the clap or some other fun bacterial std than HIV at this point. Stop freaking out and go gargle some draino.

Dumbass, you wouldn't get sick in a couple of weeks. If you're feeling anything it's some weird placebo effect because you're a hypocondriac.
Get your shit tested to make sure you're not being a nigger and spreading whoreaids.

>she got a son, she's not a whore
Yep, No one has ever spotted a single mom in a strip club. Just doesn't happen.

I've dealt with this situation before OP.

Your symptoms are probably psychosomatic, the more you think about the possibility of having the HIV the more you're going to find symptoms that probably have nothing to do with HIV. Plus, stressing hard about it can lead to getting sick (prob explains the sore throat).

Depending on what country you live in, you can go get a free test at the clinic. You used to have to wait 3 months after exposure because HIV can incubate inside you for up to 3 months before its detectable on a test (which was probably the worst 3 months of my life). Last time I got checked here in Canada they gave me an instant test, results in 2 minutes. If U.S, you can buy over the counter ones that do the same.

Realistically, the chances of contracting it based on one unprotected vaginal exposure is between 1/1000 and 1/10000, and that's if she has it, which she may not.

Bottoms line is... Chill out, stop reading symptoms on the Internet, get tested, and don't fucking raw dog massage parlour prostitutes... Dumb ass.

Hope this helps.

>have unprotected sex with whore
>expecting anyone to give a shit about your STD panel

>I have something in my mouth like a sore that is hurting, yellowish tongue at the beginning and throat sore.
Pure coincidence; takes a long time after infection for any symptoms. That's one of the reasons it's such a bitch of a disease.
Only way to tell is to get tested.

Wow that's fantastic news.
I hope they cure herpes next.

And if it's ever abused, that 2% could become the new 98% and we'll be back to square 1 again.

Prob not HIV but you are likely to have something.

Get tested instead of relying on the internet.

In fact, all of you who are sexually active, get tested. You may have something you didn't know you had. Its piss-easy and free in most countries.

OP here

This is being the most hard time of my entire life, I'm stressed as fuck since I always believe it is HIV when I find any symptom in my body and when I do I'll always risk to pass out while looking at my tongue, chest ecc..

I'll try following what you suggested and stop searching.

Appreciated bros

This. So much this. Op listen to this poster!

haha you're a retard. i hope she had a nice dick at least

That sounds more like common cold or just too much booze yesterday. HIV does not have any symptoms for years.

Get treatment for your hypochondria, dude, that's ridiculous.

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Sup Forums maymays, this one is the readl deal.

There are vaccinations against some strains already (those that can cause cervix cancer). But herpes is mostly harmless, actually about three quarters of all people have some strain without any symptoms.

first of all faggot, female-to-male hiv transmission rates are very low. even if she was confirmed hiv positive odds are really really really low you would get it.

secondly, she probably didn't have it

thirdly, you don't want to try your luck forever even with those odds. wrap that cock if you're sticking it in a whore

and fourth, just get a free test downtown or just pay $35 at any drug store to get a test you can do in your home.

>not a whore

implying

>my mouth like a sore that is hurting, yellowish tongue at the beginning and throat sore.

you have the flu, faggot. these aren't HIV symptoms.

how much did you have to pay for that sweet bareback sex?

Citation needed

started with some full bodymassage and went into straight no condom sex.

90usd

fuck your symptoms, tell us how we can find this happy ending

no these symptoms are not related to hiv

go to a doc in a week, cause all these test are accurate after three weeks of infection

if you are positive, you will prob be able to live as long as normal people with very few side effects of the meds since it got detected very early

dont ever drop taking the meds, even if its not detectable in your blood anymore. hiv retreats in your brain. meds can get in there.

Sauce?

So...you basically fucked a prostitute bareback....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signs_and_symptoms_of_HIV/AIDS#Acute_infection

Seconded, this is the only reason I'm here.

includes the house fee? all you paid for the entire thing was $90?

not bad.

are you in 650/408? I wanna get me some of that.

Where does that pic comes from?

pic related, faggots

Thank you, based user

(OP)
Seriously though, get that Hypochondria analyzed dude.

Ty m8

I need sauce on that picture

Bro seriously Hypochondriac much, you wouldn't see symptoms for at least 6 months man.

sounds like a bacterial infection

just go to an ENT or emergency walk-in clinic and dont tell them this story

youll be fine once you take the right medicien fag

>first of all faggot, female-to-male hiv transmission rates are very low

tell that to Freddie MErcury

Oh, wait, you can't. Because he's dead.