What is the best local anesthetic that I could by to numb pain?

What is the best local anesthetic that I could by to numb pain?

>Talking about losing a finger type of pain
>gonna cut off tip of pinky

>inb4 "go to hospital faggot"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ysxHvbpU-dE
onlinelidocaine.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Or just leave ur hand alone.

Make sure to pour salt on the chopped off pinky to desinfect the wound or you'll get all infections from bacteria

Why would you cut the tip off your pinky off?

share why want cut finger off then i giv u advice

This shit is pretty stronge

youtube.com/watch?v=ysxHvbpU-dE

Cocaine retard, fent analogue for central pain. Coke even rubbed on the skin will be numb. Making a sterile, potent, solution of coke injected subcutaneously will numb it out for hours.

>Pic related, from bioshock

Yes because I can easily get cocaine, fuck off back to tumblr faggot

Pain is one thing. What about the blood?

numb with ice and use alcohol to disinfect

fuck the blood I have been desensitised to everything

>gonna cut off tip of pinky
just cut off circulation till it feels numb with a rubber band? clove oil works well with teeth ache. but is toxic. not cutting off your finger would seem good too.

trust me, you want dxm. which is the main ingredient in cough syrup, if you get high on this stuff you could get hit by a car and not care

onlinelidocaine.com/

This is the most autistic thread I've seen in a while. Even if you had the balls to cut off your finger, the pain would be a the least or your concerns.

Fingers don't grow back, and you apparent love of some mediocre videogame will not last forever. I'm cringing hard just imagining you explaining your decision to sever a digit just because a girl from a videogame was missing one. The finger doesn't even have any special meaning. Why not just get a fucking tattoo if you're so intent on modifying your body in reference to the worst game in a mediocre series.

Do you really think that I think that fingers grow back faggot?

>tattoos are for faggots

so just drink like a bottle of cough syrup?

/thread

you probably want dxm man

exactly, but dont do it on your first try, see how it makes you feel first try cutting yourself or something to see if you feel any pain (sounds stupid i know but its probably safer that way)

>some straight arrow faggot with zero drug connections telling anybody to go back to tumblr

That's fucking rich, and to top it off you want to mutilate yourself to make a reference to tumblr: the game.

There's no way OP is old enough to be posting here.

Do you really think that it's a good idea to cut off your finger for literally no good reason, faggot?

Because if you do, then I can imagine you just might be dumb enough to think fingers grow back.

>tattoos are for faggots

>cutting your finger off because of a shitty videogame is totally fine

Well at least we know you won't reproduce so that's nice.

YOU FAGGOT

Yeah man, chug a bottle of cough syrup and chop your finger off, sounds like a great plan. Be sure to stream it.

OK SWEET be on Sup Forums tommrow or catch it on r/Sup Forums later

YOU DUMBASS

I'll be here. You won't.

Ex-mil here. If you have to amputate your finger and only have basic first aid supplies, this is what do. Get some orasol (tooth ache stuff) and coat your finger in it. Put said finger on an ice cube till shit goes numb. Make a tourniquet for your finger till all blood flow stops. Leave it on few about an hour. Repeat ice and orasol with tourniquet still on, just prior to operation. Then with the fastest tool you have, preferably a electric saw, cut finger off below tourniquet. IMPORTANT! DO NOT REMOVE TOURNIQUET! This is what's preventing blood loss. Try to sew wound shut with sewing needle and fishing line. Apply antibiotic ointment and wrap in gauze. It should work out ok for you.