Can someone PayPal me $25 for luggage. I got completely screwed over on what was supposed to be a good trip...

Can someone PayPal me $25 for luggage. I got completely screwed over on what was supposed to be a good trip. I even tried doing something in the hotel tub but wussed out at the last minute.

I'm broke and I have to toss my luggage into trash on top of everything else.

Be an hero. You can do it, Sup Forums trusts you!

The only thing of value in my luggage are Nikes that cost a good bit that I don't want to throw away, but they won't let me take them by hand.

Sure! What's your email to send the payment to?

Be coherent, cunt! How did you get screwed over? Why do you have to toss your luggage?

Post your junk as the loch Ness with timestamp

Airports make you throw away luggage if you can't pay for it. At least this one does. They said they would wave the fees, if it didn't screw them on their audit.

I'm not telling the whole story. It's extremely long and not something I wanna dwell on.

Post pic from airport.

Still need your PayPal details

email is [email protected]

[email protected] or paypay.me/AndrewDeitz

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Sup Forums maymays, this one is the readl deal.

Oh no OP we have two emails which one is you

You fucking faggot take a fucking picture pussy. People might help you if you weren't such a insufferable beta cuck. Prove how fucked you are or get the fuck out of here you limp cock fuck

Here.

I can feel how big of a pussy you are from that picture it's fucking disgusting

I am a huge one.

I don't understand what a hotel tub has to do with your luggage

Well it's what I tried to drown in after things went bad. Then I decided not to.

I imagine he tried to hero

Op here I'm a whiny bastard and no longer need the money I'm taking my own life good bye everyone

That one isn't me lol.

why not suck off a baggage handler?

they'll get those nikes on the plane Sup Forumsro!

You're allowed one carry one and one small personal item for free on every airline I've ever used. American Airlines is included in that. Just don't check the bag, r-tard.

Steam it faggot

tell your story then maybe people will give you money. why were you on a trip? what went wrong?

Too many OP here

>Be an hero
I thought summer was over

Sounds like you owe us a good greentext story first

GREEN TEXT STORY

yeh OP no ones gunna give money without a good greentext

>The only thing of value in my luggage are Nikes that cost a good bit that I don't want to throw away, but they won't let me take them by hand.

Ask someone in a store to hook you up with a plastic bag. If they won't, ask someone who's buying something at the store if you can have their bag. Shoes in bag, carry on. Problem solved.

Here is what you do op.
>find something sharp and pointy
>put holes in your ear
>cry a lot
>take shoes you want
>tie lace of shoes through new ear holes
>go back to desk
>check in
>if get asked about "shoes hanging from bloody ear holes", tell them to check themselves as these are the latest ear rings
>they can't question such logic
>win
>board plane
>Hero for double win

You are welcome feg

I dunno how to green text. Basically some stuff with a female didn't go well and I got emotionally rekt.

>Give me money strangers
>I'm not telling the whole story

Just fucking tell the story

oh god you're so new
>greentext faggot

TELL. THE. STORY. FAGGOT.

>Then we will tell you how to Greentext.

I met someone online on FFXIV. We talked for a few months as friends and I fell for her and told her. She said she's never had a BF nor does she want a long distance relationship cuz we're on opposite sides of U.S. Decided to stay friends and meet up anyways which was this Thanksgiving. Were gonna go to a Reinassance Fair.

Well Friday we were fine then Saturday I brought up that I still feel for her and she said she just wants to stay friends. I told her it's gonna be really painful but I'd work past it cuz I don't want her outta my life. She said she doesn't think it would be healthy for me to be in such a situation. I told her well it's not a big deal. She said nope.

The she stopped talking to me basically ditching me in a Hotel for two days and not explaining anything or even at least saying I'm sorry we can't be friends or anything. Or any closure just silence. I left it alone, but I just got kinda mad that I spent over a grand for nothing. So I called her and she just let it ring.

So I just got stuck in another state alone and today is my flight home.

this is too sad and un-sexy to be fake. someone send the guy some money so he can check his damn suitcase

This is the most childish, pathetic, and quite honestly believable story that has ever been posted on Sup Forums.

>Meet GurlGamer online
>say u love her
>she says Nope
>you become friends under false pretense
>She lets you come see her for Thanksgiving
>you ruin it by professing your love again

>instead of using you for money and ruining your life
>she says Nope again
>she probably offered you to stay until your flight home
>you most l;ikely went full beta bitch and stormed out to a hotel
>spent your last remaining gbp on said hotel
>cant afford baggage check now

I hope your plane goes down over the midwest user.

Sounds like that girl is a 10/10

Call home to your mom and ask her to send you some cash. Sounds pretty obvious you still live with her.

>only person offering to pay
>ignored

so...what about tub and luggage?

No the plan was to stay at the hotel for me on Friday. Because she had to work. And she did cuz I went there for supper.

But Saturday we were supposed to camp out. Anyways it doesn't matter if it was my fuck up which I don't think it was.

She could of still hung out and not just abandoned me. Then we could of gone our separate ways with proper closure.

I gave my email I just don't know how to tag.

Was the Renaissance fair the one in Louisiana by any chance?

The second hotel stay drained my funds for the trip.

As for the tub I just got depressed that I wasted time and money for nothing so I tried to just end it. I have a history of life trolling me and I felt this was the last straw. But I guess not.

tell us how old you are.

what did you spend this grand on? cant you sell something to get 25 fucking dollars?

probably bait butfuckit, why are you even on here asking for money if you don't know shit about 4chin???

Why did you think drowning myself in a tub will work

> I have a history of life trolling me and I felt this was the last straw.

nigga, you trolled yourself. Life had nothing to do with it.

That girl told you straight up, in real talk, she wasn't interested in you romantically from the start according to you.

>you played yourself

being rejected in person sent you so emotionally off the deep-end that you tried/wanted to commit suicide.....

nigga you got serious fucking issues.

Decently not worth drowning in a tub for. Luggage or not just go home.

drowning in a tub = no
get the fucking blow dryer and in the tub

I dunno why I'm on here asking.

I figured if kids ask for Fallout 4 then I could ask for luggage money.

>meet grill online
>talk for a bit
>tell here you luv her
>gets rejected
>fly over
>tell her in person you luv her
>gets rejected in irl
>don't have 25bucks because blew it all to fly over to meet gaymergrill to tell her you luv her
>realise how much of beta cuck loser you are

NIGGA WHAT BETTER REASON DO YOU WANT???

ask one of your friends or family members. you dont even have to tell them the whole story so you have nothing to lose

How old are you, OP?

But the thing is, I said I don't care if we can't date I would want to stay legit friends and that's it and she said no.

Then just ditched me. And I keep saying we could of just hung out and had closure and gone our separate ways but nothing.

if you have to toss all of your luggage you have to toss all of your shit, and therefore don't need any luggage

>worked itself out all on its own

Can't ask family most are dead and the live ones can't help cuz in another country with different currency.

Asked friends they didn't have any money for me. Which is why I came here.

lying faggot OP

>I'm not telling the whole story. It's extremely long a

faggot on a phone

you phone fags have no idea how bad it sucks typing on a phone

>computer fag here

>Can't ask family most are dead and the live ones can't help cuz in another country with different currency.

Western Union and Moneygram handle currency conversion for you, fam.

>Asked friends they didn't have any money for me. Which is why I came here.

So you don't have any friends. Probably should have just killed yourself in the hotel.

let the spam begin

>hope you weren't attached to that email address

Oh well.

>for luggage
>so he can check his damn suitcase

ohhhh....to CHECK your luggage

stupid faggot OP

Wow. Look at how fucking delusional you are....

>I said I don't care if we can't date
You do care. That's why you told her AGAIN that you had romantic feelings for her even after she made it perfectly clear that she didn't want to be in a relationship with you.

>stay legit friends and that's it
You can't "just be friends" because she gave you that benefit of the doubt and look what you did.

> I keep saying we could of just hung out and had closure and gone our separate ways but nothing

No, she was right for putting you down straight away. You should have a greater respect for her for doing what she did.

You need to do some growing up while you're out there, user.

Just find tallest building then jump OP

Well it's weird having it put into perspective on Sup Forums but I guess I can see how I messed up here.

You fucking guess