Heroin I bought that I'm going to commit suicide with. It's 1.5g of black tar...

Heroin I bought that I'm going to commit suicide with. It's 1.5g of black tar. I figure one big shot with a couple Xanax and I should be dead.
I'm going to park my car at the hospital in a remote lot, take the Xanax, finish my note, then shoot up. I've read and heard that it will be pleasurable and painless.
I'm going to do this within the next couple days. Any advice? Anything I should try to do before I go through with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JD5-o1vajRA
youtube.com/watch?v=kaLLy-U8MkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

please don't.

>Anything I should try to do before I go through with it?
Call a suicide hotline at have a sincere talk with them, mate.

Nah bro

Just go live a good life instead

how would anyone who killed themselves be able to describe how it is?
try talking to someone instead, throw the junk in the bin & give someone a call

Wait is ODing painless?

Tranquility is all I want.

Dont do it man.

What happened?

don't do it. life gives us many opportunities. you might get some sort of inheritance. or you might get a nice new job. or you might meet the girl of your dreams.

Painless? Not a chance. Someone is fucking with you.

Can you please take some niggers with you?

lol fucking whiteknight faggots in the thread

you can do some shit that you've never done before. idk. if you want sex but can't get a gf then just get a prostitute because STDs won't matter
Go gamble, go take risks that might even kill you anyway. Buy a rifle and shoot shit. Anything

Also don't do it at a hospital. attention seeking faggot that wants to get revived detected

shoot up and make sure it'll kill you

end the suffering now or continue to suffer until death takes you against your will.

control your faith.

life is pain.

Get help man

can you even cook and inject black tar? I thought that shit was only for smoking.

maybe you should kill yourself instead of telling others to do it.

sell the heroin and use the money to pay for therapy

death probably isn't the answer to whatever temporary problems you're facing

dont do it man. too much to live for.

What country are you from? Maybe we can kill us together?

This, you will get narcan pumped into your asshole and wake up with the shittiest hangover ever.
Shoot it up somewhere else.

Why near a hospital. It seems as if you are not ready yet.

First of all make sure you want to go, if you are 100% sure print a note and go in peace. Preferably without bothering anyone else.
Maybe send a delayed email to the police or whatever so you're not already liquified by the time they find you.

My ex OD on heroin once to try and kill herself. Thankfully she puled round. She said it's not the way she'd want to go at all. OD'ing on Heroin IS NOT painless.

Dude, please don't do it.

Yeah seriously.

ODing on H is... not great.
Dont do it. Or did you think all the shit in the movies when they have seizures and get foam from their mouths looks pleasant?

That would be some major league autism right here...

I can't possibly imagine what you are going through, but there has got to be something you want to live for. Just keep looking for it

Listen to The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle. You learn that disassociation from your problems is a mechanical thing that you can practice and master to never be myserable again and I don't say that lightly - these teachings have power. All I ask is, if you're going to kill yourself anyway, what do you have to lose by listening to an audiobook in silence? Sounds like tranquility and silence is what you need and that's achievable without death.

Dunno if troll or not but, ODing isn't painless. You'll probably throw up and choke to death.

>At the hospital
Then part of you doesn't want to die or you would do it in the middle of no where.

just do it, instead of posting here you cunt

Why is everyone trying to stop him, suicide is natures way to sort out the mentally weak.

We all know you're not going to do it. Enjoy your life.

That was probably up a niggers anus.

>suicide
>at a hospital

That doesn't even make sense. At least don't be retarded about it.

Also, the only valid """painless""" death is CO2 poisoning. Hard to pull off effectively, but when it is. It's beautiful.

Also

Make sure to lay down on your back. 1.5 grams probably won't be enough to stop your breathing, but if you're an inexperienced user you will probably vomit while passed out. If you're on your back you'll asphyxiate on said vomit and produce the desired result, your demise. Also, don't miss your vein. Otherwise it's a waste.

Blast the music: youtube.com/watch?v=JD5-o1vajRA

One concern I have is that even if a form of suicide is physically painless is it PSYCHOLOGICALLY painless. Like, I don't want my last moments to be a panic realizing I'm dying. That would suck

I'm wondering if I caused this suicide, I made an user's guide to suicide and it had heroine overdose on it.

CO2 poisoning gets you into a panic. You mean oxygen deprivation without the CO2 buildup.

Use some nitrogen gas to do it, helium works too but it is expensive and a waist to use it to end yourself. We are running out and its needed for superconductors in MRI's and powerstations .

only you can decide what to do with your own life op. all i can say is there's probably a good chance you aren't using your imagination and applying yourself if you think there's nothing left. there are people with missing limbs and burn victims with a better outlook on things.

Come on, live and see the future in all of its splendours and horrors.

It won't be the same without you Sup Forumsro!

Please don't!

You may not die. You may wake up in a hospital with your friends and family crying. You will have failed at suicide and made your life even worse.

Suicide is never the answer. You're here to work on yourself and go through ordeals and learn things.

it can be if the substance ingested causes unconsciousness before hepatic/nephrotic failure.

if unconsciousness doesn't happen first, then yes, it'll be really fucking painful.

CO2? Isn't that the shit you exhale. Breathing that would make you feel like you were choking.

>faggots who suicide never attempt to go out in style
>never attempt to do suicide by vigilantism so their deaths at least have some positive impact on society and put the fear into criminal organizations and gangs
Faggot.
I hope you don't die but instead become a cripple who can't kill himself and has to live as a conscious vegetable.
That's what faggots like you deserve.

Every fucking thread, it's the same.
>muh lone suicide in a lone room
Go get some firepower, knives or something, bombs, molotov cocktails, whatever,
stake out some gang hideout or drug den or gang group movement, and attack that shit with everything you've got.
If you somehow survive, continue onto the 2nd target and so on until you are dead.

Do you pocket mulch, bro?

probably not a great guide considering you can't spell heroin. Also not a revelation on any level that heroin is deadly.

This
Don't do it. Live for the ones you will otherwise hurt if you took your life.

Please live on

That sounds like a great plan.
youtube.com/watch?v=kaLLy-U8MkI

Listen to comfortably numb by Pink Floyd when you do it.

If i were to do it i would just cut my femoral artery.

Its a popular method doctors use to end it, you will bleed out and go into cardiac arrest within seconds.

>pocket mulch
??? never heard about it, what is it

Just wanna throw myb2 cents in on this for the people saying a heroin of is not a good way to go. My stepfather killed himself with an od years back and when we found him he was just kicked back on his bed looking comfy as fuck but dead. No violent seizures or foaming at the mouth or any of that shit. He was a user beforehand though so not sure if it changes much.

Tl;dr: od on heroin seems like a legit peaceful way out

All these niggers tryin to tell you to not an-hero and jeezus half of these bitches don't even know what it's like to even be at the end of your rope considering this seriously. (Most everyone thinks about suicide at some point but I don't know if anyone who hasn't gone through an actual traumatic experience, will ever know what it means to seriously consider it).

I'm going to assume you've thought about this for a bit and I'll say this: do whatever it is you need to do to relieve the pain.

Suicide is typically a final outlet though so just make sure you're okay with that being it, think about the after affects of it and your family etc.... If you still feel like it wouldn't really affect you then by all means my nigga just do it.

Anyway I'll say don't but whatever it is you need to do to find some peace, just find it and do it. Best of luck wherever you end up OP. The fact that you're posting about this on Sup Forums could be a sign as a cry for help or that you're a massive dick troll but who gives a shit, if you're gonna do it then do it, but if you have any second thoughts then just suck it up, don't do it and go find someway to make yourself happy in spite of whatever misery you're going through.

I'll say a prayer for you Sup Forumsrother. Stay safe, or be happy, whatever you need to do man.

And they say people who kill themselves are selfish... This pales in comparison to you assholes who expect somebody to continue living in hell just for you.

You put dirt and garbage in your pockets and let it mulch. Really helps the environment.

Just don't, mate.

Sup Forums is hardly the place to get life advice from, but listen to the anons who are telling you not to do this. You can turn your life around, suicide isn't worth it.

It's not that. It's just the knowledge that you will have left quite a few people with a shadow over their heads for the rest of their lives.

Agree wholeheartedly, no one is actually stopping you from having fun n doing what you want in life. The law to some extent sure but other than that you can do whatever the fuck you want. Death is boring man, go have some fun cus hey, it's more interesting and dynamic (LIFE) than the alternative you're considering. After all; what do you have to lose?

naw man... just try moving away to a different part of the country first. give yourself body and mind a chance to reset. new air and scenery and shit. find a job on a farm or something idk. maybe get a qt chubster gf that cooks and does dishes.

protip: don't do it near the hospital or they'll find you and give you narcan and you might not die anyway

Actually, OD'ing is as painful as crushing all you bones multiple times at once. Your liver starts to give out and the meth amplifies the sensation, so you'll be fucked before you die. It will hurt immensely, but if thats what you want then do it and see how much you will regret it.

hahaha, no i just know how much the hospital pays for helium and how our planet will run out of it soon.
Helium is an atom not a molecule, oil and gas can be recreated from the atoms that are around. Helium just floats of to the edge of the atmosphere and gets blown away by solar winds.
Unless we develop a crazy efficient fusion reactor we will not be able to make more of it.

You're gonna die anyway, and when you do, it will be perpetual and eternal nothingness, so why not try to have some fun before you go?

Well those people aren't doing anything to make my life better so I owe them nothing.

idno your situation. mabe try eating a handful of acid before, just for me

Fucking underrated!
This Tolle dude is enlighten.

wow

Doing it in a hospital parking lot is bullshit. You should go out and do it in the wilderness. Nobody will find you, you will spend your last moments in peace, and you will become food for animals and decay naturally into the earth, as it should be, propagating the circle of life.

>painful as crushing all you bones multiple times at once

I'm going to need a source for that little number. Not saying it isn't true or not, just have trouble believing or seeing how anyone could determine how it would be that painful

It can bring you back out of unconsciousness very easily as well.

I was on the brink for a while, but I decided not too. I was about to go to lunch, but I'm willing to stay here and talk to you if you want. Hopefully you aren't trolling...

Not OP but where should I kill myself where people will know to come get my doge from my condo? I don't want to leave a mess indoors. That just seems unnecessary.

how u lieve so edgie brah?

Unlike the rest of these faggots, I will defend your right to end your own life.

Don't eat anything before. Turn on your favourite music before you go. Donnu anything specific about the drugs, but if you're determined to go, make it a pleasurable experience.

do it in a school parking lot

or maibe just 3 handfuls of shrooms, their more relaxing

It's supposed to be
>...with which I'm going to commit suicide.

You retarded faggot.

Make sure to down like a ton of alcohol before you do it. So that you fall asleep before you OD

Look at you all faggots consoling him.

Oi OP, do a fucking flip naked and slap your balls on a cars front window. Post the video before suicide.

Just call the police and report a crime at your house. Leave a note that says "pls take care of doggo, I hero". They can pick up doggo and put him in a shelter.

You realize that rule is outdated, right?

It's best to put your doge up for adoption before you do anything drastic. Find a good home for him, then an hero.

Because an anxious, depressive suicidal wreck would totally have the cojones required to go on an adventure and hunt down terrorists, right?

Don't do it man..
Have a smoke watch some movies and shit and call a hotline.. You'll make it bro

>Any advice?
yea, shoot less and then buy more few days later
You narc loser beta faggot.

If you are so eager to die, you spineless shit, at least cut your throat and let some kid get a new kidney from your wasted body.

maybe try what youve always wanted to do, which might nothing right now if youre depressed.

why do you want to go op?

I have friends and family who love my doge. I'm not worried about who will take care of him. I just don't want him to be getting hungry and shit while he waits.

I swear to fucking God... You cannot fucking out-date good form. You can accommodate for idiots who cannot use the language properly, but good fucking form will never but out-fucking-dated.

Fucking millennials.

An Hero

I'be never understood this way of thinking. Why end it quickly? Just give zero fucks and do whatever you want. Take out huge loan and max out a bunch of credit cards then get some top notch eacorts. Buy a 300 bottle of scotch. Buy 3k worth of scratch tickets. Just go all out bro. Live another 20 u ears and literally do whatever the fuck you want, then kill yourself.

Fucking spellcheck, kek

Even in death he remained a coward.
Therefore I had no respect for him whatsoever.

This. Don't kill yourself chemically. Your organs are worth something, even if you are not.

My friend committed suicide with heroin a couple months ago, his family found him with huge gashes on his throat. Self inflicted with his own nails while he was choking to death.

but I want to fucking kill myself user

> Like, I don't want my last moments to be a panic realizing I'm dying.

dying is fun fam.

Jesus fucking christ these people...

Yea, it's obvious that this thread is a cry for help. OP could have easily found out how to kill himself on his own.
Comments like "don't do it, life is worth it, i promise" would only provoke me more. Can't fucking stand you white knight cunts. If you really want to help the guy, give him some advise on how to do it. If he realizes that he has the freedom, the choice, to off himself, and that it is a choice, there is a chance he just won't do it.

Therapy?