No feels thread?

No feels thread?

Feels thread

Not an image but 1990 is as far away as 2042

.. 1990 was fucking terrible dude

just because you were not there doesn't mean its was magically a great time. We were on the grasp of war, our economy still hadn't come out of a recession, and were still under a bush presidency.

tf... why do you millenials have yourselfs so convinced that the 90's were some magical time?

Because not all millennials are from america

Wasn't that some guy whos girl left him when he was diagnosed with some shit?

I feel like shit. There is this girl I'm friends with benefits with, and actually she's maybe a 3/10 from the looks, but is in very good shape and alsosuch a nice girl, so I always spend the night with her after some partys we both attend. Well, shes always easy to get and also she hinted that she would like me more as a boyfriend. Being the asshole and Beta retard I am, I always turnded her down when she wanted to get serious.

Long story short, yesterday she then turned me down and left the party with some other guy. And that was the point when I realized that I actually like her a lot more than I admitted to myself before. I'm retarded

Women are hard to understand.

Some want to fuck you, but not love you
Some want to love you but not fuck you.

And some even want both. You'll find one of them soon enough, I'm sure of it.

The most comforting thought I have anymore is that I can kill myself at anytime.

>some

None

Not if you're a sperg.

Watch out, alpha everyone

well fuck. touche

I'm saying that because I am a sperg, no other reason.

Hearing from others about their experiences with people like me just reinforces my belief that I'm dying alone.

Oh. I'm sorry. It seemed like an asspost. My bad. I, too, am dying alone.

Idk

I'm a sperg and I did alright. Had a long term relationship with a girl and had a kid with her. Only went tits up because I fucked another girl and she found out.

It's not that you have aspergers that you're alone, it'll be that you're fat, ugly or an unloveable asshole. Go google how to not be a complete social retard and you might notice things turning around.

ow do i get past the fact i cant even speak to a waiter to ask for drinks Sup Forumsros? I just end up spaghetting and ordering something i didnt want. Why cant i fucking speak without stuttering i just end up hitting levels of spaghetti that are too high

cause in the 90s I was a kid. I had no clue about wars or presidents. also people like to remember the good aspects of their past, not the bad

Burn

You see, that's the problem. I can probably get into a relationship and I know it may even go well for the first year or two, but eventually my inner retard will show and she would become frustrated with me.

Teenagers don worry about the economy and war. When people look back at their teen years during the 90s, they remember the angsty grunge music and MTV (which were both pretty fucking awesome). Thats why people (myself included) look back fondly on the 90s

oops I meant to attach pic related

i just saw that episode

I feel you so hard there man. I hate drive throughs. The lady will ask "is that it" while I'm still thinking and I'll just say yes and won't finish my order.

Just say no and make them wait. They'll get mad but fuck them

Get used to flings until you can handle it then. Or find a girl that understands you're a retard. I had one until I fucked around on her. They're pretty understanding types, women, if you find a good one.

How do I do that? They all seem like sluts

I once ordered a fucking salad because i spaghettied into another dimension.
Only salad, no drink or anything.
I fucking hate my life

Lost

At least I'm not that bad, I guess. Your mother wasn't there to help you?

90 was the best if ur not an amerifag
since 2001 america has exported is fear commerce everywhere now since then they force people to live in fear and the need of spend all their money