For a while now I've been having dirty thoughts of my boss and now she posts this on her Facebook

For a while now I've been having dirty thoughts of my boss and now she posts this on her Facebook

Bump

ha ha, nice user. maybe try to seduce here?

what is your first name user? O.O i will give you this rare pepe for it

For Halloween she dressed up as a cheerleader with the most shortest skirt ever I was hard all during my shift that day

Is her name kim???? And where does she work?

Her name is Jodie

Just look how cute she is it this picture I've probably came over this picture 20 times

oh wow user thats cool.. do yuo have that pic?? :D

Sadly no if I did I would probably rip my Dick off by jerking it

This is what she first looked like when I first met her, very chavy but still a hottie

she look like a bitch
Also more...

Alright! Who the fuck put a woman in a leadership position. What is this the fucking amazon, c'mon people we arent animals.

What do you guys think of my boss?

This is what i think of your boss.

Jodie tullett everyone, message her about this sadcase

how do you look op?
if your cute enough just seduce her and
have a mind melting orgasm on her tit

if all goes well you could have scandelous office sex and get nice ass promotions

though id be careful, the whole "boss x employee" thing can end you up without a job at worst. or a job that feels like hell at best, if you ever get together and split

I never understood this. Like she probably on some level knows that dudes Masur bate to their pics. It's not really a secret, so all this does is bothers them, unless the person explecity shows who they are, what's accomplished?

which sadcase in her office dumbfuck

Is this how you seduce a woman?

I love that sexy kind of chav look

>sexy
hmmmmmmm no