Bored. what vidya should I be playing?

bored. what vidya should I be playing?

Planetside 2. Just remember to spend your certs wisely.

ArmA 3

>also checkd

>checkd even harder

this is the only right answer

Have a good connection? Rainbow 6 siege.

Have a flight stick? Elite: Dangerous.

Have autism? Factorio, TIS-100, or really anything by Zachtronics.

>Have a flight stick? Elite: Dangerous
I was thinking this initially. I'm a few thousand credits from my next ship

I loved that game intensely when it first came out, but I've fallen off a lot since. I haven't bought any of the expansions. Is there more to do? Does it feel like the game's a bit "denser" with the three expansions?

The entire Dark Souls trilogy

The witcher 3

something free anons please

~OP

Don't forget to praise the sun faggot.

There's only one expansion atm. It's gotten a lot better. Much further than when it was eurotrucker sim in space. Other jobs are much more lucrative. A lot more PVP via CQC. You still arent going to get much out of it if you're not playing for a community/faction goal. I've been supporting Sirius Inc for the last year or so, and many of us were involved in the recent alien plant discovery

you are not me

are me

renegade x is free, its a stand alone of command and conquer renegade, not too many people play but theres always a full server or two. i played for 3 hours today. its fuck as fuck, fps with vehicles, base, different character

War thunder's good, again, if you have a stick.

Never really played tanks, though. I DID, however, sink some time in World of Tanks. Just be careful what you spec into. Repair costs are stupid in that game. Made me quit playing.

fun*

OP, do you have rimworld?

This is why we need poster IDs back...

the tanks of war thunder is super fun. only three respawns though. russian tanks are op as fuck

I do, but I'm waiting on the next big patch before i dig in again

Owlboy or AM2R. best games we've gotten in the last couple months

OP here. the only good F2P game that ever existed is You Have to Win The Game. So we can stop suggesting cancer gaming

nice bait faggot. now fuck off

calm down, I did it because the thread wasn't being exactly helpful to anyone except real op. who is a fag.

name one quality f2p game

No Man's Sky. Its like a better Minecraft in space

Nice pick OP but why did you make a thread if you were just going to shit on other people's suggestions?

I personally like Fistful Of Frags on Steam. if you're not too busy playing your game I hope you like mine OP!! :)

tf2

OP here, I also like this game. Graphics are visually stunning. even met up with a friend online! best game

>autism
>TIS-100, Factorio
Those games are amazing, but yeah you're right on the autism.

you can play tf2 without money but you can't win it.

~OP

quality is subjective. if people enjoy them then so be it.

i almost got mad, gj user

forgot to mention I'm OP

Just started playing Lethal League it's pretty fun so far

im op

War Thunder

yis

get good, stock is best loadout

~OP

I once heard from a guy who was liek third on the leaderboard that stock is a crutch for bad players and noobs

no you're not I am

do you like RTS games op?

no me

no I think they're pretty shit but what are they

I'm gonna have to look into this again, then. I didn't realize that Guardians dropped already. Maybe I'll scoop this up over the Steam Christmas sale next month.

Pic related: waiting for Belugas to leave stations.

To be honest yes.

But then I only have 600hrs in the game.

i was going to suggest wargame red dragon for realistic rts thats challenging or ashes of the singularity escalatiob for a zerg rush style rts thats competetive.

o snap, neither did I. next paycheck I'm updating

fuck you I am the real OP anf you are a liar lol why would you even lie about that XD

lol nicde

fuck off he was talking to me??

I like them, but you're really not playing them right if you haven't been up on Adderal for two days straight fixing your belt routing.

this is what everyone should be playing, not just OP

no u lie

paladins