Sister moved to Argentina

>sister moved to Argentina
>says there are stray dogs everywhere

wtf i thought argentina was first world?

>>sister moved to Argentina
is your sister retarded?

>i thought argentina was first world?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

>wtf i thought argentina was first world?
u thot wrong

> Canadian education

enough. i am going to import a qt pi to save her from a horrible life

What's wrong with stray dogs?

i also thought argentina as first world desu

but they are white

they pee on the bananas

I fucked your sister.

stray animals roaming the streets are the official stamp of the third world

the only reason I think in Canada there isn't stray dogs is cause they eat them

Not an argument. There is nothing wrong with stray dogs. Let them roam in peace.

i'm sorry could you repeat that all i heard was unintelligible grunts and ape noises

>stray dogs
Most objective sign of a third world country ever tbqh

we like dogs a lot and can't get enough of them

cats are for fags

but cats kill rats

you need cats to prevent plagues

I was in Southern Argentina once in the fucking Patagonia, in a very touristic place. Locals let their dogs ran free, and they broke the trash bags, so everything was full of litter. The dogs also attacked people and local fauna. Someone tried to implement a animal control, but everyone was 'muh animal rights'. Dog owners are retards

>wtf i thought argentina was first world?
HAHAHHA

There were stray cats everywhere in Greece and Italy when I was there and those countries are supposed to be first world as well.

Southern European countries are not first world.

Untill it bites your son and gives him Rabies, Ebola and assorted mysterious brazilian plagues

I'm not saying that we are "first world" or anything, but I haven't seen a stray doggo since the 90's and I don't even live in a posh part of Buenos Aires.

UNDERRATED

wtf based on what?

no, they're not

You don't leave your house often then

si, pero no los veo, que querés que te diga?
si querés te miento.

no soy él, pero cada parada de colectivos de la panamerica tiene perros durmiendo, y lugares como munro en el conurbano también.
imagino que la mujer esta se habrá mudado a un country, en las afueras hay bastantes perros callejeros.
eso sí no son peligrosos.

acabás de describir mi ciudad natal, hay veredas en las que no se puede ni caminar sin que los perros salgan a hincharte las bolas.. Después se quejan cuando los pisan los autos o se los envenenan

we dont really have any health problem with regards to stray dogs. they are a hobby for animal loving women/protectionists. the "dont buy dogs, adopt" crowd. they also arent dangerous.

my brother is a smith who works in an almost empty place, he is the only neighbour of his block, and in front of his house he has a power station, his way of getting a good was just feeding regularly a stray dog, and the dog stayed there.

pet dogs born and educated in houses have all the behaviour problems you see in american tv shows like the Dog Whisperer, but stray dogs dont. they are constantly in contact with people because they are basically dog beggars and scavengers. you are on the street eating in a restaurant table and a dog sits next to you, looking at you pitifully, waiting for you to throw him something to eat.

In Andalucia as well, I hate cats so goddamn much.

>Argentina
>First world

Choose one..
And come here and take a look. This is a little Africa in the Southern Cone.

When I went to BsAs I also saw a lot of streetview children.

Fuck you nigger, I bet you feed the OOOH POOR LITTLE DOGGOS XDDD

dogs = gods
this is why your women get raped by muslims and africans

When I was in Greece there were stray dogs and stray cats FUCKING EVERYWHERE

...well, I personally didn't dislike their presence but come on, Greece, ffs

Dogs kill rats better.

Let's beat around the fucking bush here, OK? All of South America is a fucking racemixed shithole worthy of no adoration whatsoever.

i confuse multiple threads on argentina. but i wanted to make a smart ass comment, but can't decide in which thread. confusing and stressful

>has a problem with stray dogs
are you two muslim??