What kind of a complete idiot doesn't roll his own cigarettes?

What kind of a complete idiot doesn't roll his own cigarettes?

People that are too stupid to figure out how to, or are too lazy to make them themselves.
It all comes down to simplicity. People pay more so they don't have to roll it. Whereas people like us pay a lot less, but have to put a little effort into rolling a cigarette.

rolling for girl on the left

as much as i hate life and shit i quit smoking because i shouldnt be making rich people richer by slowly killing myself u know what i mean dude

currently chewing gum and staring at a cigarette

flavor - people get addicted to the brand's taste as well. I've heard people recommend to switch brands and then quit, makes it easier.

you can roll fuckign candy if you get pipe tobacco -- butterscotch flavor is tits

Get a real pipe you scrub

The kind who can afford to buy them pre-rolled and pre-packaged I.E. People who will always be 1000x better than OP!

you can feel the cancer in your mouth when you smoke those

All about being able to roll for girls who can't, without that you're just making it hard for yourself

I'm considering to start smoking.
Any tips or warnings?
I'd like to get a pipe if I end up liking it

kek
underappreciated post

how does people still don't know how that cigarettes are bad for you????

is this bait or are you retarded?

smoking is degenerative

you don't want to smoke

but you smoke anyway

A non smoker. That's who

Smoking is a gateway drug.

FACT: In 100% of all drug-related deaths, the victim was also a tobacco smoker AND is the first drug they have ever tried. This is something that is always overlooked because of lobbyists

I started smoking weed way before I started smoking cigs.

if youre not an old man you will look like a fucking idiot smoking a pipe. just dont start its a waste of money and craving cigarettes sucks ballls

Regardless, at least you know it's statistically impossible that you'll ever die from drugs.

poorfag

Because it's nasty as shit, and you get tobacco everywhere.

I'm 20, most people already see me as an oddball so smoking a pipe probably wouldn't be that jarring.
Thanks for the advice.

except dying from the tobacco

This is so fucking dumb. Everything should be done the "proper way" because you're insecure and have a small penis. Roll your own tobacco, drive a manual, eat the stake rare, nobody gives a shit, you insecure manchild.

Women.

Autism

The kind that wants to live

I'm not a poorfag, so why would I waste my time doing that?

> stake

What kind of complete idiot smokes fags in the first place?

You're a huge faggot.

So are you

kek

i roll drum originals. wouldn't change it to any factory made cig. best thing in the world.

yea, that's why i want to start smoking, so i can look cool. clearly i'll only smoke the thing that makes me look the coolest
how was school today, champ?

I smoke 2 packs a day. Fuck that.

I smoked about 1 pack a day till I started rolling

Firstly, the cig lasts like a 1/4 as much, so you smoke less

Secondly it's like less than 1/2 the price

Add that shit together and buy something nice

The kind of idiot that smokes

this fag

i can't be fucking arsed really. i need those 30s of time it saves to be even more of a dissapointment

Arnold smokes cigars. rolled by factory workers in third world countries. like Dominica and New Jersey.
he has never rolled his own. i promise you

One that has more money than spare time. I'd rather pay more to have someone else do it for me and spend my time doing something I enjoy instead. Same reason I don't cook my own meals, wash my own clothes or such my own dick.

Going to need a citation on that, mate.

Thats not a pipe