You're walking down the street. Suddenly, you get a craving for a burger so you walk into the nearest McDonald's...

You're walking down the street. Suddenly, you get a craving for a burger so you walk into the nearest McDonald's. After you get inside and place your order for a Big Mac w/ XXXXXL fries and drink, this mysterious man appears

>"Allahu Akbar. I have taken control of this establishment of filth and degeneracy. Prepare to pay for your sins infidel."

What do, Sup Forums?

Did i get my cheeseburger yet?

That's a sikh not a muslim. Fucking moron.

Ayy LMAO.

well i'm in america so i pull out my concealed weapon and blast his ass

First, you better fucking learn the differences between a fucking kuffar sikh and a muslim, then you are welcome to troll.
Stale pathetic copypasta.

/thread

This is even more mysterious

That's not a muslim. Also, he's sexy af. Look at those big strong shoulders and those smouldering eyes.

Welp, just discovered I'm bisexual. Thanks OP.

Thats a Sikh you fucking retard.

They are literally mortal enemies with the Muslims, moreso than christians.

"haha ya got me! You Sikhs and your pranks!" Then we both laugh and eat french fries together.

>Sikh
>saying Allahu Akbar

They'd rather cut off their own cocks and balls with their swords than let those words come out of their mouths OP.
Better find a different picture.

When did OP ever say that guy was muslim? Fucking retard

Even a bigger problem if a sikh has decided to praise aleh, the mudslimes are gainning control you dimwit
Get yo ass out of your head and start panicacking you maroon

You're walking down the street. Suddenly, you get a craving for a burger so you walk into the nearest McDonald's. After you get inside and place your order for a Big Mac w/ XXXXXL fries and drink, this mysterious man appears

>"As part of my religion, I offer delicious free food to anyone who comes to my temple. Please join us for lunch instead of eating this garbage."

I didn't order Mc Sinsinfidel!
Check my order.

>laugh
it's obviously a joke and I'm not racist so I get it

shoot him with my CCW...glock 43

Sikhs are awesome, and OP is a fag. Just another day on Sup Forums

That's just Mr Singh

He's cool user

Prepare to be castrated, to be forcefed your balls, to be thrown from the roof of the building and the police to cover it up.

prepare to dodge his first swing then disarm him. after that i would try to incapacitate him and/or go for the sword and fuck him up

>Allahu akbar

Only Muslims explode

File name m80

I praise the Sikh resistance to the Mughal invasion and ask how I may assist his people. I voted for Nikki Haley so I should get a pass.

This

make myself some armor out of McRib patties. His fear of going to hell for touching pork will make him think twice about harming me, even splatter is enough to make them shit their britches.

kek

Tell him he's got the wrong religion, sikh's don't do terrorism.

Release my Kracken

Seriously though, Sikhs are awesome and Sikhism is one of the least retarded religions. You should look into them, OP.

1. That's a Sikh
2. I would welcome him into the establishment and accept whatever punishment he gives me. All of the Sikhs I've met were pretty agreeable dudes and just as racist as me

Maybe if I'm nice to him he'll give me one of the Arab women he captures on his conquest

Come on guys sikh the truth of the situation, he is not a muslim.

I like this image

>infidel
how fucking dense are you?