How do I get into underground EDM music like the kind /bleep/ers like?

How do I get into underground EDM music like the kind /bleep/ers like?

I would ask there but they're so mean and not nice i like Vektroid and OPN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D6pTSGvp7T8
youtube.com/watch?v=FhfzFNu9I34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/bleep/ listens to absolute monstercat porter robinson dogshit.

Stay away from EDM.

helo rato

hello rato

blox

>/bleep/ listens to absolute monstercat porter robinson dogshit

ha ha

ha

/bleep/ isn't a music thread

>looooooool lls s/t is the best poster, any man in, lads
Cancer

>monstercat
>It's all minecraft intros lol
>Porter Robinson a shit

Taste is subjective, but monstercat still has that stigma thanks to alone and flight, the channels two worst songs. Go fuck marshmello because he made edm mainstream, and gave way for more fags to Shit on that channel

>Go fuck marshmello because he made edm mainstream

inorite, who even is "Joel"?

Deadmau5. Anyone knows that. Try giving me a name from noisia.

Your missing the point m8

lls any mans in? looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool lmao l4d

What's the point? I like to see that stuff stay relatively kept away from the mainstream. I fucking hate Shit like the chainsmokers or Martin Garrix because they don't have talent. Granted you may say "they just press buttons! That's not a skill", but to make quality music is a thing that's great. You know why skrillex got dubstep known? Because he didn't use a gimmick and stayed original. Marshmello is a fucking alias of a terrible trap producer that wanted to use a gimmick and he took the cock and flossed his ass with it

Riiiight, I was just saying Joel was mainstream before marshmello was all

Well to put it, yeah. But the difference is that deamau5 was a person who did it with grace but marshmello did it just from his stupid mask

>gives out that marshmello is just hiding behind a mask

>"whereas deadmau5"

>You know why skrillex got dubstep known?
>skrillex got dubstep known

funniest thing i've heard all day

> stayed original

ok nevermind this is the funniest thing i've heard all day. completely butchered a genre to the point were many big names in the scene left cause they didnt want to be associated with the genre dubstep anymore

lls please take some time out of your day and learn what dubstep actually is

In youtube
top edm of 2017
>thank me later ;)

wow this is horrible

huh
fucking hipster shut up

u have shit taste :3

Yeah, I know what dubstep is, and don't give me that list that has 30 names that barely produce anything relevant.

right you mean like skream and digital mystikz and all them lot who created dubstep?

jog on retard

See

tfw acid badger comes on inna darnce :3

Oh shut up already.

Skrillex is what introduced MOST people to dubstep whether you know the "hawt trivia" or not. Ask any given hundred people who is the most famous dubstep artist, and you will get Skrillex more than any other response. Stop laughing at irrefutable facts.

>Skrillex is what introduced MOST American mainstream masses to "dubstep"

Don't bother

Jesus h fucking Christ you are a fucking retard yourself. I understand that dubstep wasn't done by skrillex but fuck you like to talk about people don't even know. And that stuff you posted barely is dubstep. It's garage for fucks sake

Step 1: Listen to techno
Step 2: ???
Step 3: /bleep/

Well it mainly did, similar to how dieselboy and evol intent got jump up DnB popular in the states, or noticed. Heck, id say flux had a better job at getting people to know dubstep, but skrillex was a phenomenon in his early days

>but fuck you like to talk about people don't even know
It's common knowledge that they were some of the first major dubstep producers
>skream
>digital mystikz
>not dubstep
k mate

I never really heard of them, so give me a taste of them. If anything, coki did make some dubstep and skism mentioned him once in a interview.

youtube.com/watch?v=D6pTSGvp7T8
youtube.com/watch?v=FhfzFNu9I34

Did you two really start this fucking stupid convo in another thread.

Interesting, but those songs are certainly the beginning points of dubstep. It's good for its time but it does feel dated

Yes because "they were some of the first major dubstep producers"

And I get that. But do you realize that people go to these shows to hear stuff like skrillex or the dreaded brostep just to have a good time? You wouldn't go to a club that has a upbeat move and hear stuff like that standing alone, unless you are at a rave that specifies in that type of music

you must be from america

probably from south america because i can't understand a goddamn thing he's saying

Helo rato

i hate bleep