>speaks french
>most people i-
oh wait, nothing wrong in here

>All the people that live there are Italian
factually wrong, I'm 100% spanish, like half of my fellow countrymen

worst of both worlds desu

Their Spanish is more like Italian.

not even close m8

maybe the accent and not that much either.

t.

hmmm

Italians are a bunch of cucks who live mostly in the big cities of the Pampas. The rest of the country is mostly Spanish, sometimes mixed with Amerindians, or in some areas German(like Misiones)

Pic related Argentine gaucho(Original Argentines from before the faggot immigrants from Europe came). Mostly of Spanish origin

>Italians are a bunch of cucks who live mostly in the big cities of the Pampas. The rest of the country is mostly Spanish, sometimes mixed with Amerindians, or in some areas German(like Misiones)
Where are the English speakers?

exactly like I said, maybe the accent, the dialect is nothing like italian.

>Where are the English speakers?
what the fuck made you believe there are english speakers?

I mean, a shitload of us know and can speak english, but we don't ever unless we're shitposting on a cambodian image board for chinese cartoons.

In Buenos Aires there is a minority, but it's like a very small minority of English ancestry(less than 5% maybe). We have some Welsh in the Patagonia too though they don't speak English, but Welsh

>not recognizing the amerindian poster
how new are you?

have you read all the text or just the first part?

>In Argentina Italian-Language television is alsmost as prevalent as Spanish TV
What the fuck are you smoking?

>pasta is an Argentine staple

I keep reading this, but I can't find any Argentine pasta recipes no matter how hard I try

How does a country that favors beef and chicken so heavily over pork deal with all those Italian recipes?

reporting you to the brazilian gaucho police

>Spanish is the official language of Argentina spoken almost everywhere.
there, nothing italian about it other than like 5 words total.
if someone knows italian, it wouldn't be more helpful here than in say Spain.

spanish TV as in TV channels from spain, of which there are 2, and there are also 2 Italian channels.

not spanish speaking.

>Pic related Argentine gaucho(Original Argentines from before the faggot immigrants from Europe came). Mostly of Spanish origin

NOT SO FAST

don't you speak lunfardo not spanish?

Perú will send help

>Gauchos Judios

that's just a retarded name somebody gave them, even on that image it says they're european immigrants that came here in 1892.

There is next to no original cuisine in Argentina
Or most famous food is choripan, which is a chorizo between bread.

Best ally

"lunfardo" is literally just "slang", and it's part of our dialect of spanish, even if some words have italian origin, it's slang, not a language.

>"Perú will try their best" faggot arrives
fuck off pls, thanks.

bravo colombia

>choripan

Jesus Christ, an entire country that eats Chicago-style hot dogs?

is it true that the Peruvian government are currently fighting a war with communists?

I thought that was a Colombian thing.

Do they look like gauchos to you? They aren't dressed like gauchos

what about you

>All the people that live there are Italian

pls man...

>birra is used only in Argentina
I hear "birra" more than cerveza.

the Italian in Argentina is like the German ancestry of WASPS, there are many full blooded Italian even among young people, but it doesnt imply they also dont have Spanish ancestry.

If you bully Peru again I will kick your ass

There is a lot of original food here, faggot. You should leave Buenos Aires, that disgusting place with no culture

It's no longer a threat by now.
Perú's biggest war now is against corruption.

We eat other things, but that's pretty much our only original, and known, thing.

>Blanco

>speak spanish
>most people have partly/fully spanish ancestry
nothing wrong in there

>mfw I'm literally #1

I know.
Choripan is the only thing known outside.
I know Colombians and Mexicans who know about choripan but had never heard of Locro before seeing it here.

Most Italians have an infrequent surname, there are too many

>the German ancestry of WASPS

You have misunderstood our memes, WASPs always have Anglo names and are usually upper-class from the East Coast. All our Germans were working class and moved West and Midwest.

>18M
>38% of Perú's population

I've met one Argentine in my entire life and his name was literally (LITERALLY) Luigi.

>tfw even our ancestry is inflated

wikipedia has inflated numbers because they count the mixed ones as both Spanish and Italian.
there's allegedgedly 60% spanish and 62% italians according to wiki stats.

well yeah, italian names are common, what's your point?

What, not a single Rossi or Esposito?? This can't be right

really makes you think, uh?

(read the surname of the yank soldier)

There are much more Spanish ancestry because people who have Amerindian blood also have Spanish blood. But they don't have Italian blood

Fuck Argentina, we literally built the country and they fucking dare to hate us. Ungrateful spoiled rude faggots.

Wish my people emigrated to peru, they seem much nicer people

Savage

Some Argentines do identify as Gauchos though, but they're a minority. Rosas suppressed most of the Gaucho cultural influence in Argentina and Europeans eventually took over, unlike what happened in Rio Grande do Sul where the Brazilian government banned European culture in RS for decades by keeping the European migrants from speaking their languages and practicing their culture, while also formalizing Gauchismo through what we refer to as CTGs (Center of Gaucho Traditions).

The original Gauchos were actually mestizos, mostly Spanish, Portuguese, Nederlander, Charrúa and Guaraní.

>shitposting
>hate

whew am I glad I'm not a retarded shitalian.
dodged a bullet there.

See Italy has much more surnames and most of them are infrequent, even the most common ones are less frequent than the most common Spanish ones:
forebears.co.uk/surnames/rossi
forebears.co.uk/surnames/fernandez
Fernandez 3.5 times more common in Spain than Rossi in Italy

Sheeeeeeeeeeit

what if they just have half spanish and half italian blood

The first italian surname is Russo (40th i think).

we have the hand gestures too.

spanish-italian mongrel reporting in, too bad I got the sp*nish surname

what colour are your eyes?

That LITERALLY looks like Mexican food, I'm not even memeing.

So what are your thoughts about Eritrea?

KEKED by BSC
BIG SPANISH CHORIZO

green, why?

My boi, come home hombre blanco

Gauchos were mostly mestizos, but there is a lot of people of pure Spanish ancestry from before the immigration(Criollos). They aren't really gauchos because gauchos were rural and poor as fuck, but they might identify as gauchos since they are the closes thing they have to themselves.

Me for example, I have mostly Spanish blood(only a bit of Italian) but my family was in Argentina since the 17th century, so I identify much more with gauchos than with the immigrants

just interested to see what that mixture creates.

Argentina get their fair skin from Italy, but where do Uruguayans get their fair skin from?

Are they Italian too?

We could've had sweet east african cuties with caucasoid skull speaking in italian, instead we get fucking french niggers from west africa and roleplay as refugees

Post face so that we may examine your racial attributes.

>mixture

spaniards and italians looks quite similar though, so much so that I definitely wouldn't consider that a "mixture"

Uruguay is literally an argentinian province

I wish I could

no way I'm posting my face here tbqh

>east african cuties with caucasoid skull
KEK

Uruguay got a shitton of Italian immigrants too lol.

yes, they're literally argentinians in denial m8.
look at the lyrics of our anthems, our flags, our ethnicity.
we are exactly the same, except our stuff is older.

>no way I'm posting my face here tbqh
Just cover your eyes with a black bar. We can still see your skin tone and other attributes that way, and you won't be identified.

Spain was conquered by muslims.
Only Sicily was conquered by moors.

BIG difference.
Italians are MUCH whiter.

Sup Forums please

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limpieza_de_sangre

Then why don't your countries just merge? Maybe you can become the 20th Department of Uruguay.

Also it was only one century for Italy, for Spain it was much longer

>

>Italians are MUCH whiter.

lol no.
also, the italians that migrated were mostly from the south, so there's that.

But Spain has better women

Not in Latin America, they were mostly from the North-East

There's a thing in Mexico called mejorar la raza as well kek.

Being as non-Bolivian as possible is a noble objective though.

Uruguayans have been and will be eternally butthurt about us for some reason or another.
they'll just never want to merge becasue in their eyes that'd be to admit "defeat".

they're fucking stupid, their country is small as fuck so economically nobody gives a fuck about them 2bh so it's not like we would leech them or something.

>>Speaks Spanish
>>All the people that live there are cucks
ftfy

Friendly reminder that rude argentines actually hate us for no actual reason, and not only on 4 chan.
The absolute state of the comments under this video.

youtu.be/7_Cjb4sSYkw