/got/ general

Is he your king from this day until his last day?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/tv/1467007165716.png
strawpoll.me/10599018/r
youtube.com/watch?v=l7P1U63ndAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Azor Jon

Does this mean he can't be burned by fire?

>Wardens, killers of the evil beyond the wall, Black knights, the ones that protect our kingdom, among us the North King, the one they call Jon Snow....The White Wolf.

>Yfw asoiaf is predictable as fuck now
>Dany takes on Cersei, Jaime is the one who kills her, like pottery
>Jon and Dany makes a alliance, they marry and fight the White Walkers
>Hijinks ensues and with the help of Bran they win at a great cost
>Le bittersweet ending
A M E R I C A N T O L K I E N

Well thing the thing is this makes sense creatively because we want it to happen

How do dragons choose masters? Couldn't Daenarys go to the shadow lands and convince some wild dragons to join her?

Why doesn't Jon just make up shit? No one is questioning him on him facing the Night King. Just be like "hey they have white walker giants and dragons and shit, we need to team up"

>Benjen fucks off back to nowhere

loli queen confirmed midget. is in fact 26 and will become queen with tyrion as her husband and brann as their pet raven

heard it here first screencap my dick

They really need to get this same director next season.

Dude's GOAT.

Hardhome, Battle of the Bastards, Winds of Winter, looked great and the guy can improvise and think on his feet. that crush scene with Jon in BoTB, all him.

I'm still hoping we have witnessed a massive diversion from the how the books will pan out

have we actually seen jon get burnt by anything in the show, didn't he throw a lantern at a dead guy and it hurt him

Sup Forums kingsmoot

i.4cdn.org/tv/1467007165716.png

AZOR JON, THE KING IN THE NORTH

>it takes Sam an entire season to get to the library
>Varys teleports across continents and back in the space of one episode

Ffffffuck this show and its awful plot-stalling bullshit.

THE KING IN THE NORTH

Would have been cool if Melly burnt him at the stake and he survived

Fuck it im bringing this up again.

Ok

so is anyone else actually really angry that they're almost 100% going to use Bran's mark as the reason the entire wall is going to come down

it makes no fucking sense

the wall is 700 ft high, 300 miles long and 8,000 years old. And one tiny little arm mark on a random kid is enough to take out all of its magic?

Why couldnt they have just done this at any point ever in the past to any other person and hope theyd pass the wall at some point?
Please, kill me

Is Jorah ded yet? Surely lots of time past during the timeskips of this episode

This post is dedicated to Jon Targayen, The White Wolf and the Prince that was promised. Azor Ahai reborn, wielder of the sword of prophecy: Lightbringer. King of the North. Husband to the Mother of Dragons and Dragonrider of Rhaegal.

GUYS HELP I NEED TO FILL MY CIA FOLDER

No wild dragons exist. As far as choosing masters its probably targ related. Only one dragon can have one rider, thus Dany is limited to Drogon.

Why didn't Varys just share his teleportation device with Dany? They wouldn't have needed all these ships

>mfw seeing Varys on Dany's ship

What the actual fuck, not even Witcher 3 had this bullshit pacing

wrong link
strawpoll.me/10599018/r

Aside from Ghost what other direwolves are alive?

jorah died but teleported back into life

This dude has satan within him. He is definitely fucking with Bran right now.

>his last day?
>not my last day
Did they change this up deliberately, since loli Mormont will probably outlive Jon, or what?

Jon never expected a little girl to give him head.

None

Varys was gone for several episodes, wasn't he?

He was sailing to Dorne.

Those dragons don't give a shit about Targaryens (although the 3 eggs did come from the shadow lands).

Valyrians probably captured dragons from the shadow lands and Asshai and domesticated them to serve the blood of the dragon or whatever.

can someone reverse tommen not flying so well into a webm

Can someone photoshop this so he has white hair and yellow eyes so he looks like Geralt of Rivia

Nymeria.

nymeria
afk though

Honestly, I teared up at the king in the north scene. It brought me flashbacks from season 1, and back then I was a massive Robb fan. It's been 6 years since then, so much have changed in my life and yet, here I am again, cheering for the Starks. Never felt so damn good in my life.

that goodbye was pretty awkward

Want to hibernate with my little sexy bearcub

Remember when Tyrion and whoever else was traveling to Meereen and they had to sail around the ruins of Valyria and it was a huge hazard?

Yeah, The Dornish ships and the Ironborn Fleet and now the Master's ships have absolutely no problems with it, even in mass numbers.

Repositng
youtube.com/watch?v=l7P1U63ndAE

He had the same robe as from before, too

Not all targs have the fire resistance gene.

>Doesn't give his horse to his crippled nephew who is running away from zombies, uses it for himself to dick around up north.

Nice guy.

iktfb

>Teh bastid of Rivia

What are the odds Ramsay is still alive?

I think he will take the Iron Throne.

Of course, it's all going according to the Night King's plan

>that whisper

way to completely fuck up your reveal by trying to have your cake and eat it to with a secondary reveal of Jon's father next season when every person in fucking existence already knows who it is- and if they don't, they've surely looked it up since this episode aired, and all the casuals went "huh? Then who's the dad? what did she say? The TV got super quiet I couldn't hear her" and then they'll instantly know it's Rhaegar

you've fucked it up again DND

they're probably like geese or dogs, in that they view the first animal that looks after them after being born as their parent.

thanks or sharing this, I had the same when Mel Gibson bounced back with "The Beaver"

What's his Stand called?

The cut from baby Jon to man Jon was pretty dank. And they used the same version of the King in the North theme from s01e10. Pretty powerful.

WE SHALL HAVE NO KING BUT EURON GREYJOY

people rarely travel to the shadow lands, and those who do, don't seem to come back.
according to the world of ice and fire there may still be dragons there, but it's unlikely you'd live long enough to tame one.

Lyanna: " I want to be brave Ned"

Ned: "You are brave"

Lyanna: "I'm not. I don't want to die."

years later

Bran: "Can a man be brave when he is afraid?"

Ned: "That is the only time a man can be brave."

Someone explain to me who Azor Ahai is

>Varys teleports

He swam silly

Yeah that didn't made sense to be honest

I will follow you to the end of my days. You are the true Salt King! You and your big cock!

MERE MORTALS CANNOT KILL ME

>I'm the three-eyed raven now

What did Bran mean by this?

Three eyed raven used Bran to destroy the wall

kek'd

NO JONxDANY

PLEASE D&D

Benjen is an actual jackass what the fuck

GIVE THE CRIPPLED KID YOUR HORSE

Ramsay "Dogfood" Bolton is deader than dead lad

He will die in the first ep

screencap this

read the books

you have no excuse

its been 6 years

10/10. I think the dogs disappeared before they could eat him. Also that wasn't Ramsey, that was a FM pretending to be him, while the real Ramsey was over in Meereen fucking Dany, while also building 1000 ships in the Iron Islands.

stop this autism

IMPxDANY

So Blackfish is really dead then? Thought he had actually escaped or some shit

When the new season comes out, im gonna post this as a last episode scene of the season.

Dany needs to die, I hope at least she sacrifices herself to kill the whiter walkers or some shit, if we can't get her a proper non-heroic death that she deserves

They're settings up dany and tyrion

KEK

>it's a sapochnik episode

Why did they even need to show Varys on the ships with Dany at the end? Why not just leave him in Dorne and have him rejoin later? Fucking stupid.

third eye blind

It's perfectly possible to survive without a face

>Jaime is the one who kills her, like pottery

The prophecy says the little brother chokes the life from her. It doesn't say HER little brother. Pic related.

to be fair they were one small boat not a fleet of warships with dragons flying air cover.

is loli queen a hidden claim for paedo acceptance?

Who hasn't voted in the Sup Forums kingsmoot yet?

strawpoll.me/10599018/r

He meant:

"D&D wont give me any lines of dialogue that arent exposition. Let me go warg again right now for no fucking reason other than the script demands it"

>Sansa didn't kiss Petyr
Bitch just marry the asshole so you can keep him in line.

>yfw that which is dead may never die.
>But can only rise again harder and stronger.
>yfw the High Sparrow has become one with the fire.

>show has timelines out of sync for the purposes of pacing
>waaah how did he just teleport there
>show has someone take normal amount of time getting there
>waaah this episode was boring fucking nothing happened.

I'd much rather have teleporting than nothing happening

>starks tryna brexit from the iron throne

Disgusting liberal propaganda. Face it cucks, the UK is free.

in the red god mythology, azor ahai is the prophesied hero who will come to save the world from the night king/the others.

Arya has no reason not the see Jon now

Does Benjen wink at him after draggin him off? Is it all a joke?

Will he give Dany his kraken?

>no hodor
>no horse

How is he going to get to Winterfell? Instant Transmission like all the other characters?

King's Landing

This dude is miles away from King's Landing by now. Cleganebowl is fokken canceled so he isn't returning any time soon. Jaime is the only little brother near hear at the moment