Kingslanding's scenes

Can we appreciate amazing piano music in this episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AF5Z9qFgQMs
youtube.com/watch?v=S8yvnG0yqnY
youtube.com/watch?v=MFK0yG8xG5I
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The song from the soundtrack is called "Hear me Roar", and yes it was great.

>Can we appreciate

fuck off r3ddit

it was awful, poorly chosen and completely took me out of the episode

I fucking love violons and pianos

it was bad, really out of place.

>copy that

What did she mean by this?

absolutely killed my immersion. felt like i was watching the docking scene in interstellar.

>medieval era
>piano
It was a pain to get through it.

That piano was out of place, uncharacteristic and completely off setting. Who ever was in charge of this sham of a first half season finale should be fired and black listed

I thought for a minute they were gonna go full Godfather with having all Cersei's enemies killed while the shitty chorus was going.

Glad they only half committed

It's like they realized what sacrilege they were committing too late in the editing booth

This is going to sound pretentious but reading the forums made me realize how mainstream GoT is now.

Game of Thrones bread and butter is the subtleties. That scene felt like a Michael bay film.

Episode would have been a lot better if it ended with the Darth Cersei sequence 2bh

>Can we appreciate

yeah the full symphony orchestra is really medieval though right

can we all just appreciate Tarantino using this song

youtube.com/watch?v=AF5Z9qFgQMs

in django unchained and having it comepltely fucking work lol

The intro music to this episode sucked.

>piano score
>medieval
>zero precedent for GoT having piano driven scores
So stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=S8yvnG0yqnY

r8

correct

this, they don't have fucking pianos

>can we all just appreciate
Can you memers stop talking like this?

This score was fucking brilliant! The was the beginning was shot and paired with this song was a masterpiece.

>copy that
kek cant unsee now

>victorian style score
>medieval setting

This

You mean violins? Yes they were great

>victorian
are all of you retarded? it was post-minimalism. Wouldn't be suprised if glass composed it himself.

When I heard the piano, all I could think of was Rains of Castamere, and how well it suited that scene, and how wrong the piano felt in this.

>being retarded

>the characters in the show can hear the music

You're a special kind of retarded, user.

The piano fucked it up. Although we'll have to wait probably 2 years for the next season, so this last episode has been a beegu disappointmentaru.

Organs are GOAT

>Game of Thrones bread and butter is the subtleties
>This is going to sound pretentious

Eh hard to notice the pretension over how retarded your entire post was, you're good

it was awful

reminder the first time it paused was during the Pycelle + whore scene as if it was a gag. and then it picked up again as if that should match the murder coming up

youtube.com/watch?v=MFK0yG8xG5I

> we'll have to wait probably 2 years
How come?

I stole this:
>A world that actually reflected daily life in the High Middle Ages (12th-century Europe) would be one without large cities or global networks. A diversity of religions would be inconceivable. Many aristocrats wouldn’t be able to read, let alone maintain large libraries. And no one would even know about the continents across the ocean.
GoT incorporates medieval aesthetics (as did plenty of victorian lit), but its world still has more in common with that of the early modern period. Also, it's a goddamn fantasy show -- it isn't supposed to accurately depict some point in world history, you mutants. You realize there weren't actually dragons in the Middle Ages, right?

Because the winds of winter isn't out yet.

There was dragons in the middle ages but no pianos.

PURE KINO