>It's actually Ivory Coast

>get a reply from japan
>it's actually some fat yank weeb with a proxy

>Get a reply from El Salvador
>It's actually Argentina

bit rude

Oh it's actually Texas

Chile is the most otaku country in southmerica

Why did Chileans imitate the Polish flag?
That's far ruder.

>yay I've got a reply from Fran-... oh it's Japan

Chileans are autistic.
Don't provoke them alone because they will scream and violently attack.

(You)

>get a reply from ukraine
>there was actually no post at all

why is your flag a drop of menstruation

:-)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Poland

Except we didn't

FUCKING KEK
Creating a march for stupid shit is an inside joke here

autism

STOP bullying Chile

:(
XD

see? This is the difference between Poland and Chile.

Good, because nekopara sucks

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Got a reply from Vietnam
>It's actually Kyrgyzstan

I didn't know the source of that pic :D

a fucking red point

Gay Saint Tropez, is that you?

Saint Tropez is already gay, Alaska.
So, what do you guys do there to have fun?

>here
Its an internarional meme lad.

>Got a reply from Canada
>It's actually el peruANO

We commit suicide from seasonal depression and hope to have better lives elsewhere. You?

>pirates took it literal

Theyre equally bad

Maple syrup, eh?

Drink ayahuasca, partying, drinking then driving, running...
I practice archery

Fucking normies.

>Got a reply from Colombia
>It's actually Venezuela

One more word and there'll be a fucking red point on your head a fucking laser sight pointer on your fucking forehead because I will fucking shoot you you fucking ChiLOSER

>Got a czech reply
>it's actually Phillipens

You thought we wouldn't notice this post but you were wrong

ANIMEEE!!!!!!!!

>this thread

Actually it is Ecuador

>Got a reply from Germany
>It's actually t*rkey

Haha, could be, could be, but they are also other nationalities here. For example those fucking Erasmus Spaniards. I want to gas them all.

Hans don't say gas them to loud, you can go to jail for that.

No the German Vierkanalgesetz makes all German Post ironic posts.

>Haha it's just satire, what a silly joke.

Buenas Noches, Amigo, vemos a la playa de El Arenal

Tschüss Hans