Wwyd? Post girls you know irl

Wwyd? Post girls you know irl

Will post moar pics of her upon request

yasss shes hot, post more

Wwyd to her

I'd cum all over her face. Wwyd to the OP picture?

Mmm, skinny girls. Would throatfuck until she choked and then bend her over and cum in her tight asshole.

Wwyd?

Another of her

so fucking ugly

Her sister

pls I'll post more if I get good responses (especially lengthy)

Bump

would be fun to take against her will

facefuck and cum in that mouth

i would stab her in the eye with a fork.

Bump

Please dump all you got.

...you don't wear a purple shirt do you?

Ex co-worker

Everyday. Purple shirts for life

Bite her all over, pussy fuck, then cum in her throat

obvious starting point would be those lips around my cock, she'd probably just toy around so i'd have to grab her head and fuck her mouth, but i'd love to see her on her knees taking a facefull with me grabbing her head making her take my cock in and out those eyes looking up those lips wrapped around, would be a good start to a good day

How would you rape her?

I would force her to attend a university and take on a lot of debt, then offer her no solid job when she's done.

Friend

Wwyd

Nice

You monster

I'd make her squeeze those tits together for me, give me a good titwank, she'd probably hate it, find it degrading, but i'd make her do it anyway, tweaking and tugging her nipples as i do

I'd probably drug her, i like the idea of carrying her limp body somewhere to be used and abused

Degrade her

Damn keep going fam

Wwyd b

I'd then cut her nipples off and lay them in the sun to dry out.

Degrade her tiny little body

More of her here

Induce lactation on both and add them to my human dairy farm.

i'd slap my cock, still soaking wet from her mouth all over her face which she would probably hate even more but if she objected i'd just give a slap across her face and tell her to bend over the bathroom sink and slap her ass while she looks at herself int he mirror

so tempting, especially in that uniform

Mmmm...keep going

Wwyd?

Wwyd?

totally drugged and utterly helpless i'd slide my cock into her mouth as i start undressing her, groping her body, freeing those tits first, sucking on them as my cock grows in my slumped face

Would you honestly think twice if you were in a room alone. You could just grab her

New girl on Sup Forums

i'd bend her over and make her spread her cheeks she'd REALLY hate that but after the slap in the face she does it, and i press 2 finger between her pussy lips and eat out her ass

not a chance, i'd have to grab her and fuck her i'd have to

more?

Hoe

i'd stand up and rub my cock between those ass cheeks pulling her hair back telling her how i'm gonna fuck her, watching her face in the mirror, she might start to struggle but at that point i'll just grab her hands pulled back as i slide into her pussy and push hard and deep

You know shes young and only 5ft tall

WWYD

sounds perfect, then i could pick her up and fuck her up against a wall

She would be crying right the way through

And then?

Fuckin checked

that would just make me harder and want to fuck her more

She would do what she's told through fear

the fuck is this?

i'd have to push my cock deeper to gag her just because, but then i'd go exploring after stripping her underwear off, i'll be keeping those, as momento's, i'd eat up her pussy and ass fingering it, making her unconsciously wet, plus i bet she tastes delicious, make her a slut even when she's completely out of it, ready to be fucked like a limp fuck doll

i'd see the fear in her eyes and i'd love it and use it to fuck her deeper, harder, perfect

Girl I went to high school with and fucked around with once. Slut doesn't have a gag reflex, she just takes cock

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Sup Forums maymays, this one is the readl deal.

Ex gf

Use her body like a rag doll

Wwyd to this filthy slut?

exactly what i'm gonna do my user friend, i'm gonna run my cock around those pussy lips once wet and push in so deep, i feel her pussy stretched trying to accommodate it, my cock throbbing as i push balls deep, grabbing her tits and squeezing, sucking on them, she's gonna get used

this one looks like a grandchampion cocksucker

I had her once during a house party and I can confirm she sucked my soul out through my cock amd swallowed. She knows what guys like

I have lots of nudes on her

More of her she's fucking sexy!