Okay guys third times a charm i still need help with these discrete math problems they're do tomorrow add me on steam...

okay guys third times a charm i still need help with these discrete math problems they're do tomorrow add me on steam and ill buy you games ive got $60 on there
steam:dabby dunkerton

Other urls found in this thread:

math.ust.hk/~mabfchen/Math3343/Homework3.pdf
math.stackexchange.com/questions/1447296/stirlings-approximation-for-binomial-coefficient
coursehero.com/tutors-problems/Math/9067596-evaluate-the-sum-1k-n-k-10k-k-from-0-to-n/
wolframalpha.com/input/?i={sum from k=0 to n of ((-1)^k)(n choose k)(10^k), n=4}
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

proof of steam wallet

The answer is 42. No need for payment. My work is my pleasure.

Nintendo 64.

False

You're welcome, Doggo.

number 3 solution: math.ust.hk/~mabfchen/Math3343/Homework3.pdf

That's a neato picture

for the second bit, that's obviously stirling's approximation - this math stack exchange post has you covered: math.stackexchange.com/questions/1447296/stirlings-approximation-for-binomial-coefficient

add me on steam Sup Forumsro i want your nudes so i can jerk off to you

for 3a i know i need to replace n choose k with n choose n-k but i dont know how to simplify from there any ideas?

it's all good famerino

no, not about that, sorry
however, I got this coursehero: coursehero.com/tutors-problems/Math/9067596-evaluate-the-sum-1k-n-k-10k-k-from-0-to-n/
I'll try logging in and copying and pasting the answer

Thats fucking hard

don't help op you faggots, he needs to learn how to do this shit for himself

please add me on steam Sup Forumsro before this thread gets deleted seriously your a god
haha yea tell me about it..

I have a math degree but I've forgotten all this shit

this stuff is so worthless to me im a cs major and this induction proofs have nothing to do with my major i really like the graph theory aspect of this course though

agreed with you that the retarded combinatorics that we took as cs majors is worthless, but some of the other stuff (number theory, for example) isn't that bad

Fuck math

fuck you, as the person who posted , , and we've all been in op's position at one point

fuck you, math is useful

no need at all
to be gay, helping people is its own reward

No fuck you, my first + your face = you get owned nigger

I'm pretty sure you're actually 12

No, fuck math because it's painful. I don't know how anyone likes it. I don't deny that it's useful, though.

i would love if they made a discrete course geared towards cs and taught by a cs teacher, for my teacher this is the easiest class he teaches hes a post grad teacher. One day he was describing his advanced graph theory courses and it was blowing my mind
thank you so much Sup Forumsros i promise im not lazy ive been working on this all break and its come down to the wire.Ive got like 80 percent of the test done i just need this last 20

>I don't know how anyone likes it.
You have an excellent point. For someone to actually enjoy the sort of math in the OP, they have to be somewhat fucking weird. But for someone to enjoy /discovering/ the sort of math in the OP, they just have to have the brain of a mathematician.

also I'm retarded, 3a is actually (-9)^n - see wolfram|alpha query: wolframalpha.com/input/?i={sum from k=0 to n of ((-1)^k)(n choose k)(10^k), n=4}

any idea how i simplify it to that? like was i right with the following idea:

lmfao I'm retarded
(-1)^k * (10)^k = 9^k
ez

lol what is this post

Are you fucking 5?