Ask a Domino's worker anything

Ask a Domino's worker anything.

In USA or Canada?

how much of your paycheck do you waste on weed and does your mom mind you smoking it in the house?

Amerifag

Not OP but ex Dominos "Delivery Expert" here as well. shit job, decent pay, shit coworkers who think they're important in any way to society.

every last min. wagie drop

what's the worst most disgusting combination of toppings you've ever been asked to assemble?

r u gonna get some delivered to me or what. If not, there was really no point in making this thread

fucking anchovies and ham, that shit hurts your soul when it's in the oven

Hahahaha

Why do you use so much fucking garlic? Is it to mask up how bland and tasteless the pizza really is?

Really, your garlic usage is sickening

Do you make anything you actually like?

fuck yeah; stuffed cheesy bread

ayy lmao, i don't fucking eat the pizza

You make it though I'm assuming. Start using less garlic, be the start of a movement

the garlic is put on once the pizza is out of the oven; i'm usually not working the oven fam

what is the strangest thing someone has done answering the door

usually we just call out 'welcome to dominos' to alert our shitter employees to stop smoking on the makeline, but one time, this teenager screamed "welCOME TO FUCKING CHILIS" and got fired on the spot

You know,if corporate dropped the delivery tax your driver would make better tips.
Not to mention the pizza is greasy as fuck.

Not him but i worked for pizza hut and this guy came to the door completely naked with the money taped onto his stomach.

i don't deliver, i'm what the faggoty managers call an 'insider'

Where do you work

What do you think of people who order on a weekly basis? Or multiple times in the same week?

Should have stole the money and kicked him in his balls.

128 maybry
Red oak texas

because i'm deep in backwood cousinfuckery florida, it's the same three drunks beating their wives every friday

>Pretend to be little bitch
>Bitch to boss about man
>"Muhhhhh sexual harassment"
>Sue man
>Profit????

Why he didn't do anything, infact he had balls to come completely naked.
I don't wanna do that though, it doesn't really bother me since he didn't ask for money back which means i got a 10 dollar tip.

You are a better man than I. I would have taken that money

Haha you got a different customer base than my dominos then.
I order quite often, but I'm not fat or ugly. I'm friendly with delivery dudes, but one manager is a little creepy and I wish he didn't know where I lived.
After months of mostly one dude making my food, I sent a sweet note with a $15 tip along with a delivery dude I trusted. Felt like the right thing to do.

Where in FL? I'm currently in Jacksonville and I live in a van and travel and will come harvest your tasty pepperonis.

Do/did you guys get to pick which addresses you delivered to?

I live in Texas and I keep getting the same fucking guy and he's super creepy. He looks like what I always imagined a pedophile rapist serial killer necrophile would look like.

First time he delivered to my place he lingered outside my gate, just fucking watching me.

Is there any way I can NOT get this fucker again?

How does it feel passing off that shitty overpriced meat bread table as food?
Pizza hut is better.

Domino's has stepped up their game here and is far better than every other pizza place now, if it was like a year ago i would agree with you.

>pizza hut
>good

The only advantage pizza hut has over Domino's is stuffed crust.

How long you think before you lose the will to live?

I'm extremely poor and don't always have access to food.. is there a method you could recommend to catch an employee before they throw any unused food away? Sometimes I'm almost desperate enough to walk in and ask if they have trash dough, or anything really.. I'm sure it's against policy.. and I feel pathetic.. but could it be possible?

is it hard work/hard to get the hang of

is it an okay place to work

how much hourly?

do you spit on people's food?
any stories?

This.

Get your pizza yourself. Lazy fuck.

I'm not going to drive two miles to get a fucking pizza you goddamn retard.

I didn't work my ass off and built a manse in the middle of fucking nowhere to go and get shit myself.

I forgot to add that Domino's is the only place close to my house besides a gas station..

Hey I work at Domino's too. My place is pretty chill. Not the worst job I've had.

>suck drivers cock

Then don't order if you don't want to deal with the service they offer. Choose a competitor. Have some solution, fucking cunt. Make the pizza yourself??

I worked for Domino's over a decade ago - driver and insider - line and phones. Cinnastix were the shit. And I loved making my own cheesy bread with toppings.

Everyone was a stoner. Eminem was on the radio. Clinton was pres and the economy was great.

Youngfags will never know happiness.

>choose a competitor

Why would I order Pizza Hut OR Papa John's?

I even tip really well since my place is so far out of the way, I shouldn't be getting this fucking creeper all the time.

>eminem on the radio
>a good thing
lmao fuck off

you cant buy rice and beans anywhere where you live?

How do I get free pizza?

> homeless user here, I just wanna eat some pizza again

Get familiar with the closing manager and/or driver. There's almost always something that got made that nobody picked up, and if neither of the closers take it home, they throw it away.

I think papa johns has better pizza but still dominos not to bad...

My friend is a delivery driver and they know and remember address of people that stiff them on tips...

I NEVER order pizza without giving a 5 dollar tip, So now when i do order they get my pizza to me pretty quick even when the store is busy. Cause they know i will tip the 5 dollas.... I can't stand people that don't tip...

You ever fuck a fellow dominos employee? on the job?

This was well before he fell off after his third album, famalam.

Do what I said here

why does your garlic sauce taste like shit

Ah - that's why it's so strong. Cooking calms it down a lot.

whats the weirdest shit that has happened on the job

>You know,if corporate dropped the delivery tax
Tax is set by government. You mean fee?

Nope, didn't get to pick which address we would deliver to. We would just get assigned whatever was next in order when we came in. Call the store, ask to speak to the manager, and make a complaint about him. They should be able to find a way to work around it.

Thank you pizza user. I can almost taste the warm cheesy garlickyness already.

Also, don't listen to hater user. Garlic is good. He's probably a vampire

how many people have you served had heart attacks?

>9

do you guys keep a list of people who tip well or poorly? I'm pretty sure I saw something that looked like that in the back at my local dominos.

yeah they do... well at where i worked

>not op

This is true, if I had to take a double / triple / quad I always gave priority to the best tipper. I don't care if you ordered 20 minutes after the others, if you tip well, you get a hot pizza.

My favourite was the people that always had an excuse for not tipping "Oh, it's my boyfriends/brothers/sisters/dads/moms/whatever's money, or I would definitely give you a tip..."

Fuck off, you cheap cunt. I know you're broke, don't try to make an excuse. I worked at Domino's and tipped 15 percent even if the pizza was cold.

Only mental notes. The list you saw was most likely blacklisted people/phone numbers/addresses, from people calling in and cussing out employees, to consistently short changing drivers, to cancelling orders once they got to the door.

5 fucking dollars is a large tip. thats 20% on a $25 order. I only ever ordered the two medium two topping special for 5.99 each. Always tipped 3 dollars...

Then one day some asshole driver literally drove on my lawn when I have a perfectly large and obvious driveway right the fuck next to him.

last couple times I ordered pizza it took them way too fucking long to deliver and I havent bought from them since.

>Fuck off, you cheap cunt.

okay calm down some people just don't have money like me i would like to tip if i had money

Just because of this tipping shit, I would never order pizza if I lived in the USA; I would rather cook it myself (in fact I already do, much better than fast junk but that's another story).

Just put the tip in the price you fucking niggers; it's disgusting and dishonourable to beg for money and for me to have to give you a "freebie" like you needed to live off charity.

Tell me you live in Ontario, Canada. I had one of my drivers do that to one of my customers, drove across a huge lawn and a garden to avoid going down the long driveway to get to the house.

We fired that person the same day.

No worries, bud. I hope it works out for you. This should be obvious but this is Sup Forums and I don't take anything for granted here; the reason you get familiar with them is so that they'll save the food and hand it off to you after closing.

I actually like the food they cook in my place. Although I will say the parm bites are straight up garlic. The rest of the shit is fine by me though.

how many of the people do you server are overweight

>Just because of this tipping shit, I would never order pizza if I lived in the USA;

Good boy ;) Don't go out to eat at restaurants while you're at it. People who work in the service industry don't need or want your business.

I'm okay with people ordering once in a while and not tipping. I'm talking about the people that ordered 30 dollars in food twice a week and didn't tip, and then claimed to have no change to tip with.

I never went into deliveries expecting tips - if i got one, I'd say thanks, give a smile, and walk away. I did it to make ends meet for a little while. Tipping is nice, but not needed. I can understand if you're ordering pizza for your kids' birthday and you're a bit low on funds and don't want to tip, but if you're getting 50 dollars in pizza every week, don't tell me you can't afford 3 dollars in tips a week. That's nonsense. And yes, homemade pizza is 10x better than any store's pizza anyways. People should stop being lazy cunts.

OP here;
mega PROTIP for those looking for discounted / 'free' food, come in at closing, ask for any cancelled orders. depending on the closing manager; you can get a major discount / free food

>I'm okay with people ordering once in a while and not tipping. I'm talking about the people that ordered 30 dollars in food twice a week and didn't tip, and then claimed to have no change to tip with.

okay that make sense

Delivery driver from start of thread here - at least at my store, the owner (Because he's a cheap indian cunt) made it a rule that any cancelled food has to be thrown out, no freebies. Depends on the owner as well as the manager a lot of the time.

Of course if it's corporate run, then you can do whatever - nobody cares enough.

i find it extremely rude not to tip

These people in the service industry make less then minium wage, and bascially choose the job for the tips.

And yes they can make some good bank of tips.

A waiter, delivery driver or w/e would have to really fuck up for me not to tip them. Even if the food as a bit late. I would still tip. Some things just Happen and is not that persons fault.

If i can't afford to tip.... THen i don't order the food.

Its getting Brought to you as a convenience. You should as a decent Person Pay for that Conveinence

YOU FUCKING SUB-HUMAN CUNTS

TIP YOUR FUCKING DRIVERS!!!

fucking dope i'm going to try that tonight mate thanks if your still around i will post it

>YOU FUCKING SUB-HUMAN CUNTS

kek

I'm the closing driver at my place five nights a week. Our owner is never around at close, and the managers are all chill af so we usually take the food ourselves. Pretty sure we'd give ours out to anybody who actually needed it though.

lol i'm not gonna be around, I have an important career as a dominos insider that I have to attend to.

get a life, faggot.

You're an idiot.
What color flowers you want on your casket?

Okay sorry

I made 6.25 an hour, plus 1.50 per delivery, plus tips. Note that this is in Canadian dollars, so that translates to 4.63 an hour plus 1.11 per delivery. I basically lived off of tips, but when you choose that job, you have to be prepared to get fucked over sometimes.

red gold and green.

420 muthafucka blaze it.

shit brown

Actually, what you don't need or want is that your boss is not paying you a full salary and wants you to live off his customers' charity. That's fucking lame.

Do y'all still make the fiery Hawaiian? Last time I got a menu in the mail it wasn't on there any more.

Nah, I live in MA,USA. I called and said he drove on my lawn and I never saw that guy again. They gave me a free pizza on my next order. But this was during the beginning of spring after the snow melted and the ground was mush, he ruined the lawn real bad.

What does pizza taste like? I have seen it advertised but never tried it. It looks greasy.

If they did, your food prices would go up more than the price of a standard tip, you dumb fuck. So quit being a douchebag and tip someone if you're in a culture which goes by a tipping system. Respect the house you're in.

I'm not gonna come to your shitty third world helllhole and refuse to take my shoes of in a mosque. That would just be rude.

If you're too poor to tip

YOU'RE TOO FUCKING POOR TO HAVE SOMEBODY BRING YOU PIZZA

Get takeout you lazy cunt. Most places charge a delivery fee anyway, stop making excuses and grow the fuck up.

What happens when you order pizza in your country? How much does it cost?

Hey, this coming from a delivery driver, if you order once in a blue moon and can't afford to tip that's completely understandable. The last thing people struggling financially need is to think they aren't allowed to treat themselves.

they don't use money over there they use euros. it's like apples and grapefruit..

Give me the process of making a typical pizza

In Australia pizza deliver guy makes about $20 USD an hour.

Average pizza is $20 USD delivered.

We don't tip unless in a really good mood.

OP Here
dependent on the crust; dough is tossed / kneaded / hand pressed and lathered with filthy, shitty sauce is smeared all over it, topped with moldy, refrigerated cheese, and topped to your perfection before being thrown into a subpar heater

Cornmeal on counter, use one hand as a guide to stretch dough and use the other hand to actually pull dough out, once almost to size toss pizza in air, place on screen, sauce pizza, cheese, toppings, more cheese if the pizza has extra or double cheese, into oven for 6min30, remove pizza, place in box, cut, put on warming rack or give to customer.

Did I say I care about the price? I don't — I'm upper lower lower upper middle class. I just don't want to give you charity. I want you to get paid properly.

I do respect your tipping faggotry when I go on business trips to the USA — and the company pays whatever I do so if I get a good service I tip handsomely. However, if I lived there, I'd hate to have to do that regularly, so as I said I'd avoid e.g. ordering pizza.