Burn them all edition

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10598634/
youtube.com/watch?v=z6fyS_yS228
youtube.com/watch?v=rzOpXpMgEzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Azor Jon

nth for Özge

Admit it, Cersei and King's Landing was the only good part of this season.

first for Mother of Pudding

>You're in the great game now. And being in the HBO series Game of Thrones by David Benioff and D.B. Weiss, adapted from Geroge R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series is terrifying.
What did he mean by this?

Who is going to bring democracy to Westeros?

NO HE DIDNT YOU IMBECILE

LOOK AT HOW FAR AWAY THEY ARE FROM THE WALL

based sam

delte this edition NOW

Your king pesants

D&D fucked up the Tower of Joy so hard by not revealing Rhaegar as Jon's father. Literally even the most casual viewers of all time will do one of three things:

>They DO know who Rhaegar is and put it together themselves like any remotely competent person
>They DON'T know, and are curious about who the father is, seeing as it couldn't be Ned (who they'd thought was the father up to that point), so they google it and see the bazillion R+L=J posts online
>They DON'T know, and are confused by Lyanna's whispers, thinking they missed something (ala The Sopranos ending), and look it up only to be bombarded by R+L=J spoilers
After this episode it's easily less than 10% of viewers who won't know about R+L=J. Before this episode I would've said 50%+. But they fucked it up by not revealing both parents at once.

GUYS HELP ME FILL MY GAME OF THRONES CIA FOLDER PLEASE

He is in Mexico.
He say: "Fuck winter, i'm leaving"

strawpoll.me/10598634/
strawpoll.me/10598634/
strawpoll.me/10598634/

How was the episode, lads?

Looks like ladies are finally gonna rule Westeros!

Really makes you think

Delete this. Dany is coming to enrich Westeros and we will all be better for it. Or are you some kind of racist misogynist Brexiter??

>mfw Varys teleports from Dorne to Meereen within the span of a single episode

i think this is the worst episode in this season, it felt like every scene was shit, even errelevant filler with arya

What if the tree is a portal and Bran crawls through it and ends up at Winterfell?

>The White wolf!
>still no ghost
What the fucking goddamn fuck did they mean by this?

no fuck off

Do we all agree he's the best actor on the show? The scene where he confronts Smelly Melly was pretty phenomenal.

nah that's about right actually. the tree north of castle black was pretty fart indawoods

She can't win right guys? That's too predictable right guys?

>64 10s

Can't wait for this general to be banned desu, all the redditors fill migrate back to their shithole

>Wardens, killers of the evil beyond the wall, Black knights, the ones that protect our kingdom, among us the North King, the one they call Jon Snow....The White Wolf.

>Kill Doran
>Have the Martells just support Targaryens still
>Even have Doran's line said by Varys

Why.
Just why.
It would have been cooler if Doran had revealed he was just hiding his plot and the fact he could walk. But no, gotta have the stupid writing with titty power to atone for stupid writing.

>My Queen... Danaerys has landed just outside the city. We are surrounded by an army of Unsullied, Dothraki, Tyrell soldiers, Dornish spears, and Ironborn reavers, and three dragons. We cannot hold the city.

>"Then let her be queen of charred bones and cooked meat. Let her be queen of the ashes. Jaime, open the gates and let their armies in. Qyburn... burn them all."

did you finally realize cersei was a secret targ?

Was she playing Lyanna? I couldn't tell.

And during his final moments Lancel had major revelation ....there never actually was a breastplate stretcher

no the loli queen is the best

but sir davis is a good 2nd

3 is brinne of tart

Iron from Ice

Who is going to be his new loli?

Fucking disgusting.

The past 3-4 episodes were filled with either Redditors or cross board posters.

>le edgy evil Cersei
nice meme

Who will Cersei choose as hand? How long will it take Dany to get to Kings Landing? Will she arrive in the Stormlands like Aegon in the books or just go straight to KL?

Can wildfire kill dragons?

I thought Lyanna wasn't as hot as she could have been.

Really? This shit's not even much of a mystery to casual viewers. She and Rhaegar are mentioned about a dozen times. If you aren't paying attention and remain confused at this point, I don't feel much sympathy for you.

[LELING INTENSIFIES]

youtube.com/watch?v=z6fyS_yS228

YOU GUYS PROMISED ME THAT LYANNA STARK WOULD BE BEAUTIFUL. YOUR ENDLESS "PROMISE ME NED" AMOUNTED TO NOTHING.

*mother of eyebrows

>[polish folk music intensifies]

>being crazy makes you a targ

fuck this meme

where did he go?

so, jon is wincest product?
and why did cersei's wincest product an hero?

No, sadly

qyburn is her hand, he has the pin on him when he crowns her

DROPPED

she'll marry Jon and rally all of the westeros behind her to fight the invading white walkers, and the white walkers will win.

>jon kills olly
>jon sentences melisandre for a murder of child
Oh.

THE RED QUEEN DID IT!

THE ABSOLUTE MADWOMAN!

A fitting way to end a season.

o-ok

>RECORD SCRATCH

>when you hit that blunt for the first time

JUST

fuck off showfag

No it can decompose them

God that actor is funny looking.

Are there any soldiers loyal to the iron throne left in Westeros to even resist an invasion?

he may have never found the breastplate stretcher, but he found god

Holy Kek

QUEEN CERSEI. I've always loved the hated characters in shows for some reason. Glad to see her up there being badass but I know it wont last

>autist
>redditor
kys

This is autism

Well it made sense her looking the way she looked, she did resemble Arya somewhat, but a little bit more attractive. Plus she kinda looked like Dany too, fitting for a Targaryen like Rhaegar to fall for her.

Someone shop geralt's scars, eyes and hair onto him

They can simply fly around it, so no.

Not to mention they have Sansa in the "Previously on" segment before this episode outright saying "RHAEGAR TARGARYEN KIDNAPPED AND RAPED LYANNA".

Tried as an adult isn't a foreign concept.

No but it could certainly destroy Dany's entire army, if Cersei didn't use it all.

can we get a full edit?

Yeah, where the fuck did Ghost go?

Where will Jon march his army?

is there any r34 of the mountain and the nun yet?

also, who's this qtπ

Yeah but that outfit, god damn.

There are no sweet little girls in Westeros. Only little power-hungry or murder happy monsters and a Mormont who's more competent than people twice her age.
He's obsolete and must find a place for himself in a world without his king, princess, and sons.

Yeah, this episode pretty much confirmed the Jaime kills Cersei meme

ur dumb. Its been said again and again that rhegar, or however his retarded name is spelled, has kidnapped and 'raped' lyanne.

My favourite but the Bearfu is extremely close.

I feel that Brienne of Tarth is a hack. She's good against the average swordsman but when she's against important powerplayers she always has the advantage.

Stil building ships. Or rowing with Gendry.

LAZARE O LAZARE

>Arya did nothing in Braavos but get beaten with a stick
>she can now teleport, bake human pies,etc

>we all thought she was prepping to go to the trial
>she's actually dressing for her coronation

But how did she know tommen would be kill?

you're both right

She is 62 good men

Here's how this ends
Westeros divided
North ruled by Starks and with the Night King gone it will turn into a eternal summer land again
Iron Throne goes to Dragon tits
Iron Island goes to Sailor Lesbian, they turn into some sort of independet fleet that protects the people and maintains a neutral aspect to both North and South

They could simply not send the city food and wait for it to die.
But I don't know if that's good TV.

When gf wants you to stay at home but you really want to go with the lads.

Where's Rhaegal and Viserion, and who are the two new black ones?

Reminder that Sansa will betray Jon. This video released by HBO hints at it.
youtube.com/watch?v=rzOpXpMgEzU

WHAT NOW YOU PIECE OF FILTH

Why is he so sad, bros?

Haha. Touche.

Right? I had to pause the episode and explain that shit to a friend. She didn't think the literal transition from baby's face to Jon's face meant anything...