Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums.

I come from Stormfront and I have heard a great deal about Sup Forums from some users browsing our vast chain of complex networks.

I am an American white nationalist who has recently moved to a whiter state to meet my fellow brothers.

There are a few rules before we start discussing here.

1. No Niggers.
2. No Jews
3. No Nigger lovers / Race traitors
4. No Faggots
5 No White guilt
6 No Muslims
7 No Spics. (I have noticed this place is infested with those subhumans we gotta do something to keep them out)

Comply with the rules, keep discussion civil.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/128IR21ZQa0
youtube.com/watch?v=w5JlqDnoqlo
pbs.org/gunsgermssteel/variables/continents.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so stormfront too stupid to find ?

Fuck off fed

No need to get upset, shitskin. I said I've heard a great deal about Sup Forums

hi i am white. i am too lazy to accomplish anything so id like to join your club and get the secret password to your treehouse. and yes, i am on welfare and obamacare and didnt pass 8th grade. i should be a lock.

Scandinavian so no need to pull that shit.
you can not have heard great things of Sup Forums unless you actually have an iq of 80 and have a tendency to fap it out traps.

Rule 3 and 5. You're welcome. You can leave this thread now.

I wanna join... I'm white but I'm a girl is that okay? What shall we discuss?

Kys Swedefag.

Join the struggle, sister, join our case.
Enlighten yourself, have you heard of this educated man named David Duke?

fuck off stormfags

go huff some petrol and fuck your cousins

Hello. I am half White and Half Euro Spanish (Also very white). My Spanish is poor, I have a Spanish last name, but I hateee niggers, jews, love Hitler etc. Am I in? This is nothing new, I've been showing racist tendencies since I was very, very young. I also look very white and identify as a white male....which is exactly what I am kek.

Thank you so much, no I don't think I have. I'm going to inform myself on him though! What bring you to this amazing community?

Hammerskin here. Fuck what you identify as, you're the product of a race traitor and a spic. You're not qualified.

>gets rekt and then mentions irrelevant rules
good job making my own race look dumb as fuck.

14/88 brother.

foder cara, tá maluco não? aé racistas do caralho, filhas da pura mesmo, né mermão? porra...

u guys seems so angry

>educated man named David Duke
you people sure have a low bar

Get rekt spic.

Rule 4. Read again.

What is with all the shitty bait today?

2/10 for giving yourself away with the "have you heard of David duke" bullshit.

Also, probably not even white.
Kys.

I am white, and somewhat of a "race realist".
I was wondering what the white pride community thinks about the "all human origin comes from Africa" theory. Personally, I believe that to be true, but acknowledge that the time gaps and evolution have allowed legitimate races to develop on their own.

Fuck off asshole

vai po caralho seu filho da puta.

goatswede?

you cant say youre lazy, say some minority took your jerb

How does it feel knowing 90% of your audience/members are on welfare, meth, and call prison home for three quarters of their lives?
It must feel as bad as the founders son denouncing his father, white nationalism, racism, and hatred. He must feel so sad his sons best friend is a Jew .

Não é preciso ser tão agressivo

Geneticists have traced the entire human race as having migrated out of Africa. Go back enough generations, and you're black. You have nigger DNA and can't do a thing about it.

I'm aryan as they come: German and Irish, but I'm just not an insecure bigot. Everybody's a little bit black, even you.

>vast chain of complex networks

OP forgot rule 8
8. Cocks in my ass only.

>Stormfront
is that a skyrim mod or something?

O man é um mongoloide do hardcore, quanto mais porrada melhor. & I bet his suster got aids...

I believe that it's true, but I don't see why its always like a "gotcha white people" moment when it's brought up, if anything, it's further proof that black "people" are not as evolved as other races. Other races evolved while they stayed in Africa. Look at their noses you can see the ape in them still.

Well, I still hate niggers. I will also continue to listen to Skrewdriver loudly in the car.

>There are a few rules
kek. no there aren't, fuckhead. you're not a mod, bitch.

Thanks for clarifying. I feel you msn

That is the beauty of America, the beauty of Multiculturalism and our melting pot.
We bring people from all over the world, given the right environment they succeed.
There are white trash racist gang banger meth heads, nigger crack heads, spic drug dealers, chink gangs in Cali and NYC smuggling heroin from asia, Russians smuggling bitches from Europe to get fucked..
And all of those races, in the right environment, can and will succeed to be great human beings.
as Neil Degrasse Tyson said, we are all human beans that can grow given the right soylent green.

fuck you, whatever you've heard is wrong. we're a top secret community of highly professional hackers who will destroy every part of your life.

youtu.be/128IR21ZQa0

Exactly, the niggers didn't get to evolve. We're superior to them and they should bow down to our values. I hate it when nigger fags sit next to me, their smell is fucking DISGUSTING, makes me wanna bash their skull into a wall.

I laughed so hard when I saw his son give that interview! kid was supposed to be his dads successor and then turned to destroy him.stormfront is dead hahahha all thanks to his own son.

Stuff like this is why the English don't like you guys on the other side of the pond

I'm English and I live in America. I also hate niggers and jews. So, speak for yourself.

yeah, you can tell how dumb the niggers are by listening to them talk.

youtube.com/watch?v=w5JlqDnoqlo

How is it that all the races, jews, niggers, spics, are all so inferior, yet they seem to be able to control the majority white populations of every country, for hundreds of years...

We learned to hate and distrust brown people from you guys though.

So basically a white pride safe space?
What are you a NSJW?

You're a traitor to the United Kingdom then.

Yeah but we don't celebrate it like that retarded thanksgiving shit you yanks do

I'm not a traitor to the UK, I'm an ambassador for the UK :)

double checked

>NSJW
8/10, made me reply

Rio ou sp?

it is because white Europeans are inferior of race. They just got lucky geographically.
You can see how they mostly have Neanderthal shaped foreheads; it is fact most Europeans have more Neanderthal DNA. They only got lucky from Geography.

pbs.org/gunsgermssteel/variables/continents.html

Try telling that to the Germans kek

>NSJW

Hi. Welcome to Sup Forums.

We are a magickal land filled with weeaboos, pedophiles, men who wear dresses, men who fap to men wearing dresses, and nazi social rejects from Sup Forums who only pretend they aren't any of those things.

You seem to be of the latter category.

Everyone here is a degenerate, including you. You'll fit in fine here.

they are the true cucks and safe space advocates.
they need a leader to tell them what to do, cant handle democracy, cant handle everyone having rights, they cant handle sharing bathrooms

Actually that Neanderthal DNA enabled us to survive the local diseases and the weather there as well. Turned out pretty good for europeans.
Oh and by the way I'm not a white pride fag, I just join these threads to laugh at the social justice warriors of the right.

Oh man I love Stormcucks. Back in April me and two other guys made the wife of one of you guys airtight. It was so hot watching my Jewish friend rail her up the ass while we made fun of her husband who was in prison cause he got caught doing dumb redneck shit.

Hey...you got a wife man?

Wenn überhaupt, heißt das Sturmfront, du degenerierten Stück Naziuntermenschen scheiße!
Dein Großvater ist vermutlich ehrenvoll bei der Erfüllung seiner Pflicht gestorben und du dankst es ihm indem du die Ideologie seiner Mörder glorifizierst.
Ich hoffe sehr daß, bei dem Liberalen Waffenrecht in eurem Ach so tollen Land, einer kommt und dich beim scheiße labern abknallt.
Die Chancen hierzu stehen wohl nicht schlecht.
Fick dich und den Rest von eurem beschissenen Vollidiotenverein.

We should make a country where SJW's and NSJW's can oppress each other and leave the rest of the world alone.

Didn't know Southern pig fuckers could operate computers

If white Europeans are inferior, which ones are superior?

He's likely posting from walmart while he's on break.

>they need a leader to tell them what to do
they should have shitler as their leader and follow his example and an hero every fucking last one of them

yes, and also gave you Neanderthal DNA hahaha.
I could stick my head up a cows ass to check the quality of a ribeye, but I would rather take the butchers word for it.
Science is against you.

nigger here

>implying white people use welfare and fail school like minorities
>implying whites are underprivileged like minorities

>white Europeans are inferior of race.

Please explain to me where the white master race Americans came from.

redneck faggot

White supremacists? Real human beans

Does that mean you are into foreskins?

Nigger lover/race traitor here. Sup dawg?

Kek
>No faggots
Kill self, much apreciated

Exactly

Are you on Grindr? 8+ big, black and hard. You know you'll enjoy it honey...

Meh, I think the success of Europe speaks for itself.
If having Neanderthal DNA was to our detriment, it doesn't show in our culture, science, art, philosophy, architecture, industry and so on.

and an real hero

neanderthals had more developed brains compared to modern homo sapiens, and as such a higher neanderthal DNA percentage means you inherit more of that brain capacity. some parts of africa are actually way better than europe when it comes to development of civilization

Are you ready to have a civil war if the Hillary clans start one? I am personally. I would love to rid the US of the scum you listed.

>WPWW aren't inbred rednecks with 10 IQ

White hetero male here btw, but obviously being pride of your skin color is retarded as fuck, no matter if nigger, asiafag or white bitch there are feggets, asshole and good goyims in every "races". And religion is for scared pussies anyway so jews, muslims and catholics are the same piece of shit.

Hey OP, what's blue-eyed, blonde, and proud?

Your wife after she's been bouncing up and down on Jamal's dick harder than a Harlem Globe Trotter's basketball.

>hetero
well not so much it seems

If anything, white Americans are inferior.
They where the NINJA (No income, no job/assets) scum of Europe and tried their luck in the wild West...

muslims ok ?

>from Stormfront

>never heard of Sup Forums before

OP is a faggot

y, fegget ?

do you guys actually believe that donald trump would openly support a group like the white nationalists

How about not being a pussy and linking your fb page. Or any other social media with your real name.

I'm a straight, white, Irish Canadian male and if I had these views I would man the fuck up. Link something real instead of hiding who you really are,

At least faggots, money hungry Jews and sloppy blacks live out in the open.

That's what I thought.

Pussy abandoned thread.

BACK TO Sup Forums COMRAD

OP is a faggot. I bet a scrawy bitch too. How is life in your mothers basement you piece of shit?

is this your first day on the internet or have you always been this retarded