Men, I have a question for you, female to male

Men, I have a question for you, female to male.

What makes you think it is okay for any of you to wantonly harrass and rape us?
Every day I see it, I live it. Men everywhere approaching, talking to, standing close by and looking at women without our goddamn permission.

Why? Why do you do this? Is it that much fun for you to hurt us? Do you think you own us?

Women never hurt anyone, we try our goddamned best every single day to please absolutely everyone, all we ask in return is some basic fucking empathy.

Have the empathy, the kindness or even the sense of duty to do these small things for us, as we constantly live to consider your feelings:

- Keep your eyes pointed downwards, we did not ask you to look at us or in our direction.

- Keep your distance from us, we cannot tell which one of you is going to be another rapist, if you care at all about our mental well-being you will do what you can to stay far away.

- Do not, in any circumstance, talk to us without being spoken to first. If we do allow you to talk, please keep it to answers only. We spend our entire lives being told what to do by men, even though we never do the reverse.

- If a woman is standing anywhere near where you need to be, please just give up and find something else. Especially in supermarkets there's 'aisle-harrassment' where men think it is okay to get close to you only because they 'need' something from the aisle we're in.

These are just the basics, but I see men fucking this up all the time. Please mind these simple rules and help make the world a little more equal.

You're the weaker sex. Get over it and get used to it.

Um timestamp and tits please. OR GTFO

>Men, I have a question for you, female to male.

What makes you think it is okay for any of you to wantonly harrass and rape us?
Every day I see it, I live it. Men everywhere approaching, talking to, standing close by and looking at women without our goddamn permission.

Why? Why do you do this? Is it that much fun for you to hurt us? Do you think you own us?

Women never hurt anyone, we try our goddamned best every single day to please absolutely everyone, all we ask in return is some basic fucking empathy.

Have the empathy, the kindness or even the sense of duty to do these small things for us, as we constantly live to consider your feelings:

- Keep your eyes pointed downwards, we did not ask you to look at us or in our direction.

- Keep your distance from us, we cannot tell which one of you is going to be another rapist, if you care at all about our mental well-being you will do what you can to stay far away.

- Do not, in any circumstance, talk to us without being spoken to first. If we do allow you to talk, please keep it to answers only. We spend our entire lives being told what to do by men, even though we never do the reverse.

- If a woman is standing anywhere near where you need to be, please just give up and find something else. Especially in supermarkets there's 'aisle-harrassment' where men think it is okay to get close to you only because they 'need' something from the aisle we're in.

These are just the basics, but I see men fucking this up all the time. Please mind these simple rules and help make the world a little more equal.
K.

tits or gtfo

"- Keep your eyes pointed downwards, we did not ask you to look at us or in our direction."
You are the weaker sex, we can rape you if we want.

Are you saying to all of us? Some people gonna rape. They gonna harras you anyways. So why dom't you shut you fucking lowclass mouth and sit the fuck down? That's a better solution for you cunt.

DICK or GTFO

Tits or GTFO

WOWOWOWO CHILL BOYS

Tits or gtfo

I think you're lost. Go back to tumblr.

The fact that most of us are betas and virgins and you have a vagina.

BAIT!!

nothing says equality like asking people to keep their distance from you

>mfw this is obvious bait.

DICK or GTFO
whats the matter boys are you NOT MAN ENOUGH?

What makes you comfortable in stereotyping all men like this?
Don't throw shit if you live in a toilet.

Is this the new Niggerdicks thread?

Image search
>Visually similar images
...also nice Blog

Dont Bully ME! STOP IT BULLY

You first, tits. No safe zones here.
>Wakey Wakey eggs and rapey

>mfw this is old bait
Femanons should just accept that Sup Forums will always be Sup Forums and if you don't have a sense of humor you shouldn't be here. And I say that as a femanon myself

Did you just assume my gender?

inb4 this becomes copypasta

>Women never hurt anyone

Fucking ignorant

Oh go suck a dick. The original tea bitch guy was way better than you at this.
You're not even actively doublethinking at me.

PB and J, on white
trim the crust.
be naked when you serve

Obvious bait is obvious

It already is copypasta.

ik this is bait but women rape too, why harass, if you don't want guys looking at you put some fucking clothes on, don't walk around in booty shorts or yoga pants, learn how the world works, stop bitching so much, fuck you mental well being, women judge men much more the we judge you, you turn us down without giving it a thought, u falsely accuse of rape, u get jealous if we even look in the wrong direction, and you get pissed at us when ur on you period, u never talk about your feelings when ur upset and then get mad when we don't ask whats wrong, so tell me again why men are so bad

Ill serve you a fist to your cranium

Nice bait

+48 572 395 206 call me

I don't do anything to women. I'm a betafag because I was raised by abusive women, so I spend most of the the time being ignored by them. Thanks for the generalizations though. Lousy cunt.

lol tits or gtfo

Oh no!

OP is a troll, but the problem with the squat-to-pee set is that they want everything at the expense of dudes.

Sorry, cunts, it doesn't work that way.

Yea, we as men need to do things FOR you, open doors, look away, speak only when spoken to, stay away from you. You may not understand this but these things you ask of men are exactly how women were treated before the progressive feminists brought you a measure of freedom. And now you wish to subvert men in the manner you were. Congratulations you are a failure as a "progressive" and feminism was about equality in all manners not female or male superiority, but you want more pay for less work. I've told this to my feminist friends and even they said they can't argue. I'm a man, but I'm also not an asshole. Those who prove to be my equal will be treated as my equal but I won't lower my standards for man, woman, child or any other spectrum gender that I don't really care to understand. And the the people that say you shouldn't have to PROVE anything, you should have to, because I had to and that's equality

cute
but where is my pb & J?

We don't need your permission to occupy the same public space as you. Kill yourself you prejudice twat.

I've been here long enough this is probably bait... but I'm a fuckin sucker.

Firstly I don't endorse harassing or raping anyone, but the points you follow up with are a bit.. autistic.

> Keep your eyes pointed downwards, we did not ask you to look at us or in our direction.

These are called social cues, they're handy when someone, like a lonely person, is trying to create a connection to another human being. Eye contact is also a great way to judge whether or not someone is safe to approach and speak to (I'm guessing most people get a read on you fairly quickly)

> Keep your distance from us, we cannot tell which one of you is going to be another rapist, if you care at all about our mental well-being you will do what you can to stay far away.

This is a blanket statement. Sometimes women have been known to chop off dicks, but I'm not about to freak out if some lady I don't know happens to stand to close to me, sometimes people happen to stand next to other people. Do what the rest of the useful world does and become numb to everything around you because real life sucks all the time. Nobody gives a shit about you. Stop thinking people notice ya- it's like assuming everyone knows you're high or drunk at the christmas party. They simply don;t because everyone is too busy thinking about themselves.

> Do not, in any circumstance, talk to us without being spoken to first. If we do allow you to talk, please keep it to answers only. We spend our entire lives being told what to do by men, even though we never do the reverse.

At some point in your life you may actually enjoy having a light conversation with a stranger. It helps pass the time and can leave a lasting impact on how you view the humanity.

Cont.

> If a woman is standing anywhere near where you need to be, please just give up and find something else. Especially in supermarkets there's 'aisle-harrassment' where men think it is okay to get close to you only because they 'need' something from the aisle we're in.
Fuck you. If I want my goddam pizza bites and you're taking your sweet ass time trying to figure your shit out, I'm coming up, saying 'pardon me' and grabbin them pizza bites, ya know, like a grown ass mutha fuckin adult. In real life people don't have time to think about your personal comfort zone, if you have a problem, don't leave the house.
And fuck you for making me take this bait.

I'm assuming you only mean WHITE men
dindues are welcome to your pussy

Hey, nice copy/paste!

Alright, can we please let this thread 404, you fucking fishes?

You're not a real woman. A real woman would be in the kitchen.

So I know op is prob a white dude trolling but I'll bite.
Tell us op about your rape experience. What happened to you?

probably has something to do with continuing the human race

If you are black I want you to stay even further away from me than everyone else

LMAOOOO

In the kitchen making my own food whilst you starve

Look at all of you suckers

It's our job to fuck you. So, yeah, welcome to real life.

So... never reproduce/approach another human being? interaction is the bases of society.

And I'm sorry, but if I see a beautiful woman I'm going to look at her and admire her beauty.

Most girls love attention want us to GRAB THE PUSSY!!! So what is wrong with you, just not the right guy ( maybe your standards are to high for that face ).

I love you too. Don't shoot the messenger.

If your partner is being a dick, try talk to him or move on.

There's no excuse when it comes to abusing power. That goes for you just as much as it does for him.

Just be a big girl and handle your business.

>makes up new definition of rape
>Makes up new definitions of harassment
>Hurt by everything

If you live in a make believe fantasy world where you redefine everything to be a transgression towards you do not be surprised when the world continuously commits transgressions towards you.

The world doesn't revolve around you. You cheapen the definition of rape/abuse/and harassment.

I hope you are violently and forcibly raped one day so you realize the gravity of your claims of day to day modern society.

old pic, same old feminist trollbait

Does it count if I'm just naturally friendly and think you're a cutie?

U not woman enough? Tits or gtfo

No fag

Nice try pal

If you have a penis, you're a potential rapist to crazy people like op is pretending to be. So no.

lol I like this pasta.

>Men everywhere approaching, talking to, standing close by and looking at women without our goddamn permission

Male 1/10 troll detected

I don't do any of that, but I do notice women tend to run for guys who do that kind of stuff to them.

How do I know you're not one of the feminist extremists? I bet you keep a stun gun and a 10 inch dildo in your purse so you can go around raping men and making them feel powerless. How about you stay off the streets and out of the supermarkets you rapist bitch.

Someone should do a tribute to OPs pic for fun

We do what we want and you live with it. Earth has already witnessed a matriarchism, and now it must witness a patriarchism, stfo and gtfo

i'd love to lick your asshole and bust my load all over your cute face