Does anyone else feel that weed changed them? Did it change you for the better or worse?

Does anyone else feel that weed changed them? Did it change you for the better or worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

has not changed me, just the world see if differently since I started 30 years ago

Weed didn't change me DXM did.

no change, except for stopping drinking alcohol after I started smoking

psilocybin changed me not weed

everything changes us maaaannnn

xanax changed me, not weed

inb4 weed is a soft ass drug

I'm still a lazy fuck but weed and psychedelics changed my world outlook a lot. I feel a lot more empathy for others now. I am fighting out of a low self esteem mindset. I made some new friends through weed too. Granted they are druggies just like me but they are my druggie bros

it turned me into a faggot

i started smoking at 27. didn't change me. would not recommend smoking before 18

It raped my mom

this

Happened to a friend of mine

i injected too much once and barely made it

>worse

it got me into different drugs. now i'm a fucking oxy fiend

I was already a disappointment so nothing changed

I first smoked pot when I was on the cusp of 14. it fucked with my head then, but the dudes who smoked me up were tools and gave bad vibes. didn't touch it again until I was like 16. i'm 18 now, and smoke occasionally while meditating or composing music (like, maybe once a month, if even; it varies). i'd say, initial anxiety aside (which was situational anyway) it benefits me every time I use it, and has truly deepened my understanding of my own creative process.

I like knowing there's a more non committal means of escape when things get really tough that isn't death or suicide.

I guess having that to fall back on has made adopt a more, "Maybe a can live out my whole life" mentality.

I started smoking as a teenager. So I was already changing. Probably made me lazier in the long run, but it kept me from killing myself when I was a suicidal teenager, so that sorta makes up for it I guess.

I think so. But then again, I started at 15 and people tend to change a lot between 15-23. Still, I think it made me a lot more mellow. A lot of my close friends who I had everything in common with back in the day just seem like loud-mouthed jackasses a lot of the time. I think it's largely due to the fact that I've been getting stoned all these years and they've been getting shitfaced and railing coke

But I don't necissarily mean "mellow" in a good way, since it gets annoying hearing people compliment how "chill" I am. As if I'm sitting here leaning back in my chair in a dope leather jacket with a toothpick hanging out of my mouth. One of these days I'll probably lose my patience and tell them I just don't give a shit about what they have to say, and that I'm perfectly content sitting here and ignoring the fact that they think this silence is an awkward one

Don't worry, I was a cunt before the weed

26 now, started at 16.

Started blazing last year (19)
Made me more chill for sure, still look down on druggies though. But meet so much people and had some good times for sure.

>Does anyone else feel that weed changed them?
Yes.
>Did it change you for the better or worse?
Both. Something about the state of mind that it put me in allowed me to take a step back and reevaluate things as well as either change or keep different perspectives. Additionally, it helped me to analyze things in ways I simply hadn't before. It also gave me an excellent recreational substance that I've shared with friends, family and even the odd stranger over the years. Better still, it was able to do it in a much more satisfying way than alcohol ever could without the drawbacks of hangovers or nausea. Not that I'm against drinking, mind you; I love to mix both.
On the other hand, while I don't want to get too carried away with correlation and causation; I couldn't help but notice that whenever I smoked it heavily for long periods of time my mind was noticeably duller. Answers took longer to come to me, my mind would trail off more than usual during discussions, all the meme shit you hear about weed basically.
All in all it's been good and I really like it; but LSD was a far, far bigger game changer for me.

I feel it changed me, but I'm an almost daily smoker for the past 6 or 7 years. I feel like it may have slowed down my decision making ability, but possibly given me more patience and the ability to look at a problem from a different perspective. It led to my smoking cigarettes, which is just an awful habit, but I did it on purpose, taking up cigarettes since they were cheaper and easier to get than weed. I did start smoking less weed, but now have a cig habit. Thats all on me though, it doesnt make you crave them or anything.

Besides the money I wasted on it, and all the forgotten birthdays of friends/family, forgetting to call people back kind of thing. I dont really see it as bad. But It certainly doesnt do anything good for you (unless maybe in a medicinal way for some people). If you treat it like alcohol, use in moderation, its pretty harmless and wont have much of an effect on you.

Now alcohol on the other hand, thats my bad thing. Fucking tread lightly with booze guys.

>Implies that you don't change when you don't smoke weed

anybody in the Knoxville area got any?

Same.

Amen to this here nigger

damn dude if you were in Memphis I'd try to hook you up

>I couldn't help but notice that whenever I smoked it heavily for...
Yup, same here. My buddies and I always called it weed brain. That was always the thing that made me take a nice long tolerance break whenever I started to notice it. As far as I can tell, it always goes away after a solid two weeks of being nicer to my lungs. My memory is still better than a majority of the people I know, anyways. Wish the same was true for my friends who drank themselves stupid

hell, user. good looking, still, Sup Forumsro.

quads speak the truth. I smoke every day and I am noticeably slower in cognition.

how much would you take for the first time?

How do I know if i'm addicted? Is it reversible?

Started smoking when I was 20 to combat some bad depression I had ato the time. While it mellowed me out and gave me a calmer outlook on life, I'm still depressed and craving it all the time.

Smoked sporadically 15-17
Smoked regularly since then, I'm 18 and smoke at least once a week but not daily because I'm a poorfag and my gf hates it

I feel more empathetic and have a better world view (maybe the mdma too). I stopped being an annoying cunt and chilled out and now more people like me. I have something to do now when it's boring, me and my bros can go smoke a joint and watch some shitty cartoon

What the hell is this "DXM" shit everyone's been talking about?

80 mg

Wouldn't say I'm addicted either, I smoke with tobacco usually but never cigarettes on their own unless I'm rolling or really drunk, if I had a good reason to stop smoking I would do

different guy, how did xanax change you? wanted to try some for a long time

I started smoking one bowl a day and since then I feel like I've become more peaceful.

I question a lot more things (example: I wondered why dogs couldnt eat chocolate so I looked it up and learned why)

I have also lost 20 pounds through a diet I started after smoking weed. If I didn't start smoking I feel as though I wouldn't have started dieting

cough syrup, would not recommend

with or without drink?

wow, good for you user. you got high and decided to google random ass things. your so cool!

Is ambien and alcohol a good high?

Why not recommend? Now I want to try it even more.

all i've heard about ambien is that you do weird shit that you don't remember

With drink It'll get you high the same way Arsenic will.

The fuck is arsenic? I'm looking for a mellow feel which will send me into a good sleep (I find it impossible to sleep).. I heard there are troubles with mixing the two (being sick and choking)

>the fuck is arsenic?
Are you that actually that uneducated?

well i cant fucking stand the taste, its almost like an lsd trip. but your stomach feels really fucked because you just drank 1-2 bottles of fucking syrup. if you do try it get the one with just DXM, i cant remember the name of the chem in it that makes you projectile vomit

Yeah you should take about 2 bars and drink some alcohol

It's like playing the lottery, Sometimes you wake up with a brand new TV and other times you end up in jail with a felony charge

kek

BEFORE WEED: Lazy, fat, depressed loser who sits bored in his room just waiting to die

AFTER WEED: Lazy, fat, depressed loser who has an AWESOME time being alone in his room

TL;DR weed makes being bored fun, but doesn't change you as a person.

Should I try LSD if I have social anxiety and self esteem issues?

Nope. ONLY try LSD if you are 100% sure. Trust me, you DON'T wanna go down that road and have a possible bad trip. Worst 4 hours of your life.

it ruined my life cause I started too young. Made me too introspective and self conscious and now all I can do is think and I find everything difficult because I'm stuck in my head.

Depends on .

I would say find the right group to surround yourself with is #1. Then trip. You have issues because you're an ass (for whatever reason). Tripping will let you "see" yourself and the world from outside what you ever could. Then use that time to learn about yourself and work on things. That's kind of the while idea.

Yeah, it could be bad of course. It's only bad however because we don't like medicine. But medicine makes us well in the end. We never want to think we're the problem or see our ugly side. And tripping till put your ego to sleep and let you and your brain talk more one on one - if that makes any sense to you.

I'm in Knoxville. Right off of the I-75 Emory Road exit.

Lol my friends that are willing to drop acid with me are the friends who I think are fucking retarded anyway. fuckkkkk

>turned

>Arsenic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenic

it makes me a better person

Although I noticed it, to be fair, it was never a serious problem, either. I've never worked in a field that needed me to be 100% mentally alert at all times, plus the rest of my lifestyle is fairly relaxed and so are most of the people I know; so it's never really ever given me that much trouble.
>tolerance break
The only time I ever take those is when I notice that I have to smoke something like 6-8 bongs before I feel anything. Although because I used to smoke lots every day, my tolerance was set fairly high years ago and now all it takes is a few days to maybe a week of solid smoking before I'm back there again. Now it's just for weekends and the occasional weekday off of work.

Try heroin for good sleep. Mix with vodka.

Yeah just dont look at any mirrors

I have anxiety issues and low self esteem and LSD helped me probe my mind a bit more and understand myself deeper

Think you misunderstand. Those around you SHOULD NOT be doing acid with you. They should only be there to guide you. Someone needs to be grounded or you can get "lost".

If you don't even know the basics then you should probably do some research first (as with anything in life). Acid isn't about getting fucked up. It's about taking a "trip" inside your mind. Hence the name trip.

If you're just looking to get high then sniff some glue.

I started to smoke and about 3 months in i stopped. Because i'm looking to get a better job while in school and drug test is going to happen sooner than later so I just wanna be ready for that. But the second time i smoked a dabbed and that was probably the most intense high i had. I will start back up when its legal or no drug tests such and such.

Anybody in Kenosha got any? Trevor?

Underage fagot detected.
Seriously dxm is for retards and underage edgelords.

This just come out of my nose. I smoke weed. Is it my brain? No joke please help.

Not really changed me much except the fact I enjoy it now and find I don't waste as much time and energy into pointless tasks that are overall a waste of time.

I used to be 16 years old, now I'm much older, big change.

Same here bro

are you me?

same here

Changed me for the better I used to be a fat ball of rage, but the outdoors was so amazing when high that I started trail running. Chilled me out and helped me lose 115 lbs.

You aren't wrong, user

fucking same. Its cool to have a beer every once and a while but to drink all of your money doesn't sound as appealing as smoking it all away.