Anyone else feeling down today? I have been listening to this on repeat all day

Anyone else feeling down today? I have been listening to this on repeat all day

youtube.com/watch?v=tX1YixV_tLc

I have just repeated a horrible habit that I quit from a long time in my past. This song has been helping me cope by re-assuring me that I am not the only one making this mistake. Dubs and i'll tell the story.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LTCyZvb2Uzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

benn having a shitty day, tell me your story user

Dub dubs, tell the story faggot.

if it's drugs who gives a shit.

life is shit and then you die.

i wouldnt keep living if i didnt know about opioids. otherwise life isnt worth living.

I've been in love with my bestfriend's gf for 2 years. They broke up in june and yesterday I found out she got someone else. Im about to fucking kill myself

women are fuckin everywhere. what you think is "THE ONE" is bullshit with how many are on this planet. it's almost statistically impossible for you to find "the one" so fuck her, shes not worth it. the love of my life dump me 4 years ago, all i got out of it was a heroin addict and cynicism, i wasn't suicidal though. no woman is worth killing yourself over, just never. id never let a woman have THAT much power over me, fuck bitches

Man, when they broke up we got very close, we were bestfriends and I never tried to fuck her or something, I was there for her and she was there for me. But, thinking about she got someone else hurts like a motherfucker. Idk what to do with my life anymore.

do drugs like me. i still don't really regret being an addict. if I had unlimited money/dope id never stop. im on methadone now and if I had the money id so go back.

like i said, fuck women. they aren't worth it in the end, no matter what. they will always break ur shit heart. so fuck it, get high and tune out, life is shit fucking hate life

Ther's close to 4 billions bitches on this diseased and dying planet.

Find someone else to fuck.

No matter how hot a bizatch might seem at a distance, all of them, ALL, get to be a lame pain in the ass sooner or later.

Or you can cry like a little bitch for the rest of your life.

You sound like someone I know, the only other person I know that comes here. Regardless of if you are him, I'm sorry. I know it can suck but I'm sure you can pull through.

In general topic of the thread though, I've been feeling like shit for a long while. Drinking more and more often lately, hoping I don't become an alcoholic eventually.

It isn't drugs, you nigger.

and dubs, my story:
>I was walking to my car from work 5 weeks ago
>My phone goes off
>It's one of my long time exes
>She cheated on me, when I caught her she was in a threesome with 2 dudes (a devil's threeway)
>She found me on Facebook
>She had sent me a friend request
>I declined (I am not that desperate)
>She commented on my latest post "Please, accept my friend request"
>She sent it again
>I declined
>She started spam-commenting my photos and requesting
>Instead of blocking, I got curious and accepted just to ask her business
>She said she wanted a second chance due to the fact that she can't "find a guy like me, with my morals and everything"
>We talked things out over Messenger for the next 2 hours
>I took her back
>We were dating up until today
>I noticed she had started acting really strange a week ago
>I came home to my apartment today (I had let her stay at my apartment, she was a moocher)
>She was doing the reverse-cowgirl sex position on this dude's dick
>I had gotten pissed and screamed "WHAT THE HELL"
>She said she only used me for a place to stay and food/drink
>She then said she was moving in with this dude she was fucking
>They stopped
>They got their clothes on
>They left
>I was sitting there with my jaw hanging low
>I punched a wall
>This was this morning
>I was out to get donuts for the both of us
>I threw on this song
>Got on Sup Forums
>Been depressed since

So, that's my story.

HA, played you like a fucking fiddle. whos the nigger now faggot.

like i said, do drugs. life is shit.

>hoping I don't become an alcoholic eventually.

Some people do, some don't. I will usually tip 10-12 beers a night, just enough to get numb enough to sleep.

A couple times a year, I'll go a week or two without drinking just to see if I go through a withdrawal thing. I never do.

I had a buddy who went through two houses and two wives because he couldn't stop drinking. He first lost his job-wife-kids because he was drinking at work, then he inherited a shitton of money, got a second wife and house, and drank all that away, too. I don't know where he is now, prolly on skid row.

I went to school in 2013 for electrical. Met a girl during school and get along great. We date and have been since. Im not nearly as attracted to her as I used to be. She feels annoying most times. Everyone from my program is having difficulty finding jobs in Canada's shit job climate. I don't want to work for 12.50 an hour doing work that will kill me. Been applying to most anything and everything now because my girlfriend wants to move out with me. I want to escape everything.

Murde-, I mean, unfortunate accidents, aren't that hard to get away with.

Life is shit, but I don't need drugs, drugs make life worse, they make you feel good for a little bit but in the long run they waste your money, they ruin your brain cells so it is harder to get more money and they are illegal, so being an idiot during the use, possession or buying of drugs can get you arrested

listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=LTCyZvb2Uzw

murder

Murder, murder would be a nice option, if I knew where they went! They left and didn't tell me where, I would have to do an investigation on their location, which if they die after that would be suspicious.

Meh. Life is fucking shit dood. I see no point in not trying to feel good while going through this pathetic existence. I'd never stop if I had the money.

Some people are like that. I'm not.

Good points. It's interesting to hear complete opposite stories like that.

My father drank heavily a lot when he was younger, but says he doesn't have an addictive personality at all so was able to kick it. Meanwhile his father was a complete alcoholic for years, so I figure it could go either way.

I've been trying to make some major changes in my life for a while now, that I tell myself will make me happy. At the very least I know I need change, so it's something.

If it makes you feel any better, she's probably going to end up cheating on him too, and he'll kick her out. Women like that don't really "love", and have no morals.

>"find a guy like me, with my morals and everything"

cheats twice

GF cheated on me with my brother.
3 Times.
But I couldn't really leave, I had no where else to live. So I kept forgiving her, always hoping it wouldn't happen again.
Chick's a bitch
Moral is: once a cheater, always a cheater.
Pic related.

>Be me, 28 years old
>Was given up at birth for adoption
>But was not adopted
>Stuck in foster care my whole life
>Nothing bad happened, the foster families I was with were okay
>Just not a "real" family, I was more like a guest.
>Aged out at 18, had to fend for myself
>No real shot at college, couldn't afford it
>Work shit jobs, live in shit places
>Sort of half-ass have my shit together now
>Still working a shit job, have a shit apartment
>No real friends, no sense that I belong anywhere
>Decide I'll see if I can find my mother
>Maybe get a sense of purpose in my life.
>Feel a connection to something for the first time ever, maybe?
>Through the magic of Facebook, I narrow it down to a few candidates
>Send each of them a message.
>Get a reply from one a week later.
>It's Mom
>"I would appreciate it if you didn't contact me or anyone else in my family again. You were from a very hard time in my life, and to think about you is painful. Please respect my wishes."
>WTF???
>Send a message to her husband. Replies that if I contact them again, he's going to call the police on me for harassment
>Decide to try to find my father now
>Turns out, her husband is also my father
>Got the whole story from a sympathetic relative of their's.
>Turns out, they had been married for about 5 years when they had me
>Actually had two kids before me
>When she got pregnant with me, they decided they didn't want 3 kids
>Apparently the first family I was placed with was going to adopt me, but they changed their minds
>Don't remember that at all, was only there from birth to 4 months
>Meanwhile, my bio-parents decide they DO want more kids
>Had two more in fact
>I used to fantasize about finding my real family and being accepted and love by them
>Now, I just imagine driving to their house and blowing my brains out in their driveway

Fuuuck. Couldn't blame you regardless of your choice.

Sup Forumsrother...

I was coming up against the character limit, but there was a part I wanted to add. When I was looking for her, a woman who I thought might be my mother send a message back to me. She said:
>I'm sorry, but I'm not who you're looking for.
>But don't get discouraged!
>I know your mother is out there and when you do find her, she's going to be so happy and so proud of you!
>Please, let me know how it goes! Good luck!

That was literally the day before my mother replied to me. That whole day I felt positive for the first time in my life. I'm always such a grumpy, negative cocksucker. Then I heard from my real mother...

I sent the woman a message back saying something like, "I found her and I'm going to meet with my real family at Christmas! Thank you so much for the encouragement!" I didn't want to tell her what I really found.

That is so fucked up dude. Goddammit. That would make me so fucking mad. How could they do that to you.

What the fucking fuck, you go over there and fucking demand an audience.

kill them

If you killed them, it would make such a great episode of "web of lies". Could you please do it? And include Sup Forums, to make every normie think Sup Forums is deepweb and for psychopaths so their children isn't allowed to get on here anymore?

I'd rather just kill myself.

Unless Sup Forums will pay my legal expenses or get me to a non-extradition country afterwards.

just plea guilty to chill in jail rest of your life or do an hero

Good on you though, for not letting your situation mess with someone else's state of mind.
That's real character man. Don't lose that part of you. Sounds like you grew to be a good person without those peoples' help. Screw 'em. I know you're depressed right now, but if they weren't the answer, that doesn't mean that there isn't one out there. You gotta keep fighting. You got to. Keep moving forward, keep doing well. The better you do for yourself and the more people you tell your story to, the bigger inspiration you are and the bigger impact, positive impact, that youll have on the world around you.
I'm rooting for you my man.