Daily reminder that Trump won't bring your manufacturing jobs back and that poor Americans who voted for him to "smash...

Daily reminder that Trump won't bring your manufacturing jobs back and that poor Americans who voted for him to "smash the system" won't see a dime.

Thanks education for making automated systems that become cheaper and cheaper for corporations to delete pointless paying jobs.

:^)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/deal-for-carrier-to-keep-u-s-plant-open-may-hinge-on-tax-overhaul-1480289575
lawnewz.com/high-profile/trump-completely-downplays-housing-discrimination-lawsuit-against-him-it-was-actually-yuge/
youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daily reminder that we don't give a shit.

It was either this or a criminal. I'll settle for unfulfilled promises.

Daily reminder that your tears are delicious and they are my energy.

:^)

i voted for him to keep hillary out, so no matter what he does he can't let me down. enjoy being mad for the next 8 years :^)

True/10

The reason China "took your jobs" is because American companies want cheaper labour and automation, and they don't want to share their nice profits with an enormous workforce.

MAGA is literally a meme that means nothing, Trump is a 70 year old man with no idea how the modern world works never mind the future.

If you want to "take back control", stop putting billionaires and people your grandad's age in power

what difference does voting for him to keep hillary out make when hes going to be as bad as hillary

the ones being mad are the trump cuck's as they watch business's continue to head to china and mexico while america continues its welfare country

maybe in 2020 if there is a modern day republican party left,they'll pick a real republican as a candidate this time

Doesn't matter, for the next 4 years they'll do everything they can to fuck things up to thier benefit and then global warming will make humans extinct. And good riddance, I say.

so whats your alternative,we put a bunch of race traiting cuck's and minoritys in power like the democrats attempt at "taking back control"

>they'll pick a real republican as a candidate this time
Trump isn't a republican. He walked over the GOP's decomposing corpses into the nomination because it was the path of least resistance.

>race traiting

pic related

you both are so mad. yet you claim trump supporters are mad

this is the best thing that's ever happened to america lolllll you're so mad and it makes me so happy. thanks lads!

its hard to go back to Sup Forums when i am banned from it

but dont worry,ill be shit posting there soon enough

China actually didn't take most jobs. Neither did Mexico. They vanished with automation. If Americans want their jobs back, they need to work for $5/hour. Otherwise a robot or a computer is cheaper and more reliable.

> implying trump isn't a much worse criminal and the "criminal" line for Hillary is just a way to convince idiots someone highly qualified has ulterior motives

No and is that really the only alternative you can think of?

go ahead and prove your claims

And yet you have the criminal in power. I wonder what will happen to all the money he embezzled in Trump University and his "charity fund". Oh well, more money for Trump family, I guess.

lol, that is awful bait. I sat through her husband's presidency and her as secretary of state.

The 'criminal line' wasn't just some shit that sprang up when she decided to run for president. It's a series of scandals running decades.

This

Americans need to educate themselves with the skills of the future. The fact that immigrants freshly over the border can undercut so many Americans says a lot about how poorly skilled most Americans are.

Meanwhile Trump wants to reopen the coal mines and send generations of Americans into them. Way to MAGA

Jeb pls go

Or if they're willing to pay 3k for a new iphone manufacture in America.

great argument!

kek

Trump is a fucking dumb cunt

If I was American I'd want my next president to invest massively in secondary education, so that kids leave school having really solid foundations in a variety of subjects instead of millennials who are probably the most poorly skilled generation despite rising college admissions.

I'd also want investment in science education(slashed by Trump already) and clean energy, sustainable manufacturing etc so that the USA can lead the 21st century in technology and innovation.

Trump has shown all he cares for is identity politics, gimmicks (opening coal mines) and appeasing the right wing media. What a useless president this guy will be.

Housing discrimination, racketeering, fraud, money laundering are all things he has plead guilty and paid fines for

She has been a politician for decades at the highest level and the witch hunt has tried to bring her down for decades by suggesting insane claims and just trying to make things stick and nothing has because it's all been unfounded and now people use the argument that "if nothing's wrong why would there be so many bad accusations about her?"

That's like throwing shit at someone for 3 decades, watching her clean all the shit off each time, then claiming she bathes in shit and by pointing at all the times you covered her in shit and claiming that's proof she bathes in shit. Do you not see the fallacy?

This. For once OP isn't a faggot. Anyone who thinks Trump is going to be some sort of hero for the everyman is fucking retarded.

But the idiot trumptards will think he's wonderful. After all, he's going to stick up for "christian" values.

>Donald Trump wont win the nomination
>Donald Trump won win the presidency
>Donald Trump wont bring back the manufacturing jobs

Do you see OP? All the idiots saying he wont bring back manufacturing are the same ones who said he wouldnt get the nomination, then said he would win the presidency.

The real problem isn't Trump. It is the educational system. They have been lowering the standards of education since the 60's. What needs to be done first is to eliminate affirmative action. That is the root to the decline in the US.

Evangelical christianity is root of educational decline in America.

This. So much this. All four of the candidates are woefully underequipped to understand the magnitude of change that is sweeping modern civilization. Society at large seems to be incapable of understanding that. We will be cast into a future of our own creation where the vast majority has no understanding of how the world works. Consciousness integration with technology will become progressively more necessary until we reach a point where it will be impossible to understanding the rate of change without augmentation.

Nice false dichotomy you have there.

Flewless Loogak

>The reason China "took your jobs" is because
… people want to buy $199 flat screen TVs at fucking Walmart. And $5 T-shirts. And everything else Walmart sells.

American companies would be perfectly content to manufacture in America if we bought this stuff.

They still largely do. Most cars are made in the US. But people want them cheap and robots work for a couple of dollars a day, 24/7.

The lowering of educational standards was a political action started in the 60's with the Affirmative action to make it so that less intelligent blacks could get into college. This also opened the door for less intelligent people from all over to do the same thing. People use to come ti the US for the education because it was of a high standard and hard. Now they come because it is easier to get into a US college that say India or Germany.

Very true.
No more critical thinking skills.

And yet, she lost to an ape

Yikes, not even president yet. Seems like Obama didn't even give an EFF.
wsj.com/articles/deal-for-carrier-to-keep-u-s-plant-open-may-hinge-on-tax-overhaul-1480289575

Daily reminder, I'm counting on it. I voted for him for the lulz. That used to fucking mean something around here.

Housing discrimination class action issue he inherited along with other property owners, that discrimination?
Can you stop parroting your Facebook feed?

except they're not, and those people are starting to flock to places like Germany since they don't charge you fifty fucking thousand fucking dollars plus 10% interest to get a 4 year degree.

>Now they come because it is easier to get into a US college that say India or Germany.
Everything you wrote is complete bullshit.

And of course, it's way easier to get into a good German college than a comparable U.S. college. Up until just a few years ago, German universities had open admission for almost all majors. You still can get in easily for most majors.

And there is no tuition. Not even for foreign students.

So you don't know what you're talking about. And the stuff about AA is nonsense too.

Some US colleges are still very good. MIT, Caltech, Harvard. But there are a ton of very bad and very expensive colleges now that don't do shit. Like Trump University. And lower education remained in the 1960s. Yeah, there are whiteboards and projectors and computers but kids don't even know how to use them, and instead learn all 50 states alphabetically.

Trump's supporters are blind followers. Retards. Don't talk directly to them. They're barely even human.

>and that poor Americans who voted for him to "smash the system" won't see a dime.

but the medium income of the people that voted for trump was $72,000

Its taxes man... its always taxes

nah, he'll bring them back and we'll figure out how to replace the workers with robots that do the job for considerably cheaper.

>Daily reminder that Trump won't
No reminder is needed.

Haven't you noticed that Trump voters are still mad as hell? If they believed their clown-in-chief would do anything for them, they should be in a celebratory mood, no?

But they have drunk the Kool-Aid about the “George Soros cabal”, so they don’t think Soros and his pals will “allow” Trump to change anything.

trump's going to raise taxes on the middle class - and finish off their destruction. healthcare? nope. draining the swamp? lmao no.

it's very sad - but they voted for it. so they deserve it.

some are already whining. most will be whining en masse in about 1 or 2 years. ignore them. let them starve. let them destroy themselves.

I had come to the conclusion that Sup Forums had been taken over by the alt-right, this thread gives me hope.

Two if my IT professors were from Germany. They even told me the stuff they are required to teach here was basic things they were taught in high school.

Read this:
lawnewz.com/high-profile/trump-completely-downplays-housing-discrimination-lawsuit-against-him-it-was-actually-yuge/

>Similarly misleading is the depiction of the Trumps as one family wrongly accused amidst a sea of other defendants. But one look at the pleadings shows the case caption as United States v. Fred C. Trump, Donald Trump, and Trump Management, Inc.. There may have been “many, many, many other companies” sued at other times, but the Trumps weren’t sued “along with” anyone. They were sued. Period.

Stop listening to lying Trump.

a lot of that trump supporter shit was just a joke.

Isn't that crazy? trump's retards are still SUUUUPER mad. Like... they won. What's going on here.

They're saltier and whinier than ever. I don't understand retards. :/ Worse than any other brand of sjw BY FAR.

I'm *trying* to understand trump's retards. But I can't.

They should be celebrating. They're in a constant state of anger and stupidity. A volatile combination.

Yes they are. I can tell you haven't been on a US university campus lately.

Fucking THIS.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM

> Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.