Ask a guy who recently got pegged anything

Ask a guy who recently got pegged anything.
Me 26 160lb, her 19 probably like 110lb

Bump

I highly recommend trying it

I highly recommend going to only guys faggot.

Is it fun?

what did it feel like? Did she initiate the idea or did you?

OP: I initiated the idea, but we both knew the other liked kinky things so there was defintely a mutual interest

How do I find a girl that is into this?

Why do you want to take it up the ass?

OP: Develope a good K-dar (kinky radar)... This is the 5th (attractive) girl I've met that's wanted to try this.

Op: Dunno how I got hear... But it feels good. My knees were weak/shaking afterwards

Here*

Anything? Okay. What's the perfect recipe for red velvet cupcakes? I haven't found any good ones, so I need some help.

How do you feel when looking in the mirror?

Got any pics of her wearing the dildo?

Can't help... I usually go for box mixes, but I sub water for milk, and oil for butter and shit just to keep things moist

I heard using period blood you stole from a newly pubescent girl makes the best red velvet.

Pretty good. Girls generally find me attractive

Just this

what makes your k-dar go off? like certain personality traits or something?

by letting her peg you do you get to fuck her ass? if so, how do you rate that based on your mutual shared experience of assplay

Hmm not sure, once me and the girl are comfortable enough talking about sex things I generally ask more faring questions... After that I can feel it out as to what she's up for and not.

you don't feel like a faggot?

Haven't fucked her in the ass yet, but yes I did fuck her afterwards

No.

Bump

Why haven't you answered my question?

What question is that?

>Kill yourself

did you cum? were you erect the whole time?

Yes and yes

i feel like having someone peg you would just make you want to shit. I don't get how it could feel good

Did you have gay thoughts?

I'd be into it but am too afraid of feeling like a fag. I already struggle with traps, don't want more pressure to go homo

How does it feel to give up your masculinity? A girl dominated you sexually, in my books this is worse than being fucked by a nigger.

Did you meet through RL or tinder?

Dude, there's really nothing a man and a woman can do together that would be gay... I doubt you will ever get pegged and be like "whoa, suddenly I like men"

Tell more about how ir felt. How many times did you cum, did you manage to ger multiple orgasms, how much each time, precum, everything

Idk id I'd ever do that but I'm always trying to find ways of making orgasms feel different

Hmm, so what do you call me dominating her afterwards? After we were done pegging I tied her to my bed and used a Hitachi wand on her for 25 minutes then face fucked her while she was tied

Met through tinder with this one

This blanket statement is the dumbest shit.
If she's fucking you in the ass with a fake dick, it's not that far of a stretch to think "hmm I might want to try real dick"