How do they have a library this big in that day and age...

How do they have a library this big in that day and age? It even uses Egyptian mirror lighting techniques so someone really did the research here.

Other urls found in this thread:

pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm
gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Science_and_Technology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is this from the mummy movie???

turn of your head bro

Game of Thrones

magic nigga

magic

>he doesn't know about the biggest collection of knowledge that got destroyed

It's real.

>shows over
>still making threads
Can you fuck off back to r/gameofthrones please?

dark souls ripoff

I was thinking the same thing when I saw OP. Is this actually something they did or did you get that from watching The Mummy?

It is obviously meant to be GoT's version of the Great Library at Alexandria from antiquity.

no its from national treasure 2

>sam will read the flame and iceblast tomes to adjust the lighting in the library

so how long until it gets burned down

>Great Library at Alexandria
Even that wasn't this big. I realize that a lot of stuff shown doesn't make sense. The game of thrones universe seems to have an understanding of science greater than we did at that time.

>Even that wasn't this big
You know nothing

You can't relate Game of Thrones to any point in our history. They have magic and dragons which we never did.

>biggest collection of knowledge that got destroyed

>They have magic and dragons which we never did.
Yes we can because most people don't use magic. They still farm and suffer like us.

>"I made a deliberate decision when the books began to have the maesters, and have Westeros in general, have better medical knowledge than the real-life Middle Ages. Mostly because I didn't want everybody dying at twenty-six. So it is generally improved, the maesters have improved the standard of hygiene, and they understand certain practices, and they can do things better."

Come Sup Forums Let us honor the great shitposters that came before us

pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm

gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Science_and_Technology

Guys keep in mind that in our own history a lot of literature survived. Very important stuff like De Architectura.

Its a medieval empire with the power of the Roman Empire.

we have no equivalent.

>yfw the intro sequence (the sun, the rings around it, the wolf, the lion, the stag, and the dragon), was "shot" inside the Citadel as the weather prediction machine edges closer towards winter

just wait until the dragon lady and her refugees get there