What's some good earbuds for the gym/walking?

what's some good earbuds for the gym/walking?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Sony-MDRXB50AP-Extra-Earbud-Headset/dp/B00JRD13T8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

apple earpods

Fuck earbuds, I want my ears pressed tight against those sweet cheeks when I bury my head in that ass.

Girls are absolute fucking whores, literally who dresses like this?

This is the reason Grimes is so popular.

i think youre just mad because women who slut it up get men to fuck them right away, but not you because you dont put in the effort, and project your hatred outwardly like a true pussy

>I think you're just mad because women are whores for literally anyone who teases or shows them attention (often the lowest denominator of society)
Wow, my noggin is a joggin.

yeah man, people shouldn't dress how they want, like, i don't respect women when they have a prominent butt and they show it off.

amazon.com/Sony-MDRXB50AP-Extra-Earbud-Headset/dp/B00JRD13T8

3 years ago these were worth $50 and easily sound better than pairs that sell for $100. plus they fit really nicely in your ears.

don't get caught up in the extra bass thing, what they really mean is they're louder. which i like

>yeah man, people shouldn't dress how they want
In public you absolutely shouldn't be dressed how you want, it's one of the basics of living in a society.
If you have problems with that you can always check out.

you sound like a slut yourself

sure i fuck girls like this but after college no fucking way i would ever consider dating one of them. their lives are gonna be garbage after 25

Because men created feminism to empower women so they wear less clothes, take birth control, and get qbortions.

holy shit dude i love feminism

>one of the basics of living in a society

oh, you want to point to a foundational governing document that says that? or literally any social contract theorist that says something to that effect? fucking please. people like you are the reason that the "parental advisory" sticker started being added to music, "uhh something that's new to me is automatically degeneracy, outlaw it before it makes the children impure!!!"

This. I like to just wear my old t-shirt and nothing else, I like the feeling of my dong in the open air flopping around, but as soon as I go out to the park I get arrested. I mean, wtf is that shit?

Nietzsche himself said in his study of Greek culture that the enablement of women is one of the major steps to a deteriorating society.

yeah, because using tight shorts and showing off your ass is really insulting and degenerate.

Not because Nietzsche says it is true. Philosophers don't say they are right or wrong, they just share their own thesis

is Nietzsche a social contract theorist? no, he argued for individualism, above virtually anything else. plus, you're going to trust a guy who died partially due to syphillis about how degenerate women are? jesus fucking christ

He got syphilis when he was a medic in a war.
He was apparently a virgin.

>declares that the enablement of women leads to the deterioration of society
>virgin

really makes you think...

fair enough, though there's no agreed upon way he actually got it, or whether or not he was actually a virgin.

What's worse? Virgins that hate women being attractive in public or virgins who enjoy snapping discrete pics to share on the Internet

Personally, I'd argue the former

fucking LOL no wonder neckbeards love him

in the future male virginity will be a sought after trait

>no wonder neckbeards love him
Yeah, no wonder he's only one of the most relevant philosophers and has influenced countless psychologists including Carl Jung. FUCKING LOL XD
Nietzsche was also had physical disabilities which kept him bed ridden and he also had a severe mental breakdown in the middle of his life.

Its doubtful he was a virgin, but even if he was, it was of his own choosing, as he intentionally warded off women who he didn't like. Sometimes in a very autistic manner such as giving one a dead frog.

>physical disabilities
>syphilis
>mental breakdown

>doubtful he's a virgin

you what m8?

>Yeah, no wonder he's only one of the most relevant philosophers and has influenced countless psychologists including Carl Jung. FUCKING LOL XD

jesus christ dude, i was making a joke, it wasn't even much of a statement about nietzsche beyond that he had some pretty shitty views about women and "societal fabric" and things of that ilk.

>Its doubtful he was a virgin, but even if he was, it was of his own choosing, as he intentionally warded off women who he didn't like.

"the ubermensch probably got mad puss, but even if he didn't, it was probably on purpose, because women are evil"

and this is exactly why i was laughing about that joke.

Because people have sex? His mental breakdown and disabilities only became more prominent as in his middle age.

If you're implying Friedrich Nietzsche was le beta cuck!! who was simply too much of a loser to have sex you're fooling yourself. He was obsessed with power which is actually why many are offput by his Ubermensch character.

Sup Forums confirmed most autistic un-socialized board

t. Woman

them complaining about a womans sexuality is so obviously just projection for their own shortcomings as men
any attempt at criticism is met with hostility in an attempt to keep group think, which is dangerous

He was obsessed with power because he had none.
>people have sex
tell that to /r9k/, normalscum

I'm not hating on virgins, being a lifer myself, just suggesting that some are worse than others (specifically those who get angry at other people for having sex rather than resigning themselves to their fate)

I was full of hate ten years ago too when I was a teenage virgin

since you ignored my response, are you going to sit there and seriously believe that Nietzsche had healthy views on women and their place in society? you said it yourself, the guy was obsessed with power, and intentionally warded off women, and there's a possibility he was a virgin.

I only ask because that's how Nietzsche was brought up, I asked for some foundational governmental document or a social contract theorist who believed that women dressing modestly was "one of the basics of living in a society," and some dude told me Nietzsche. He obviously was not a social contract theorist, but since Nietzsche was the only argument I heard against what I said, I'm waiting on an answer.

have you ever thought about fixing your life to a point where sex and a possible future and family could be a reality? its not really that impossible, most people are just too immature to change

I'm old enough to fully aware of my problems, but too old to have the ability and support to fix them

That said, I biologically can't have kids anyway so I'm not really failing the species anymore than I naturally do by existing

you seem like you have a low opinion of yourself, you can change that you know, people do it all the time

>he thinks he's a failure of nature and a failure for the species.

Just live your life.

I'm working on it, in the process of moving to some city I've never lived to restart my life but it's hard without anyone to help you along the way...it's a daily struggle between going through with the move or dying alone without anyone noticing...I should know within the month...anyway, I gotta go buy some food because I've been too scared to leave the apartment for a few days and am getting hungry, have a good night

>criticism of women means you're just not man enough!!
>posts picture of Jordan Peterson, Nietzsche's
number 1 fanboy.
>he was obsessed with power because he had none
Hmm, the fact that we're talking about the most influential philosopher of the past 3 centuries on a music board right now begs to differ. But whatever makes you feel good inside.
No, of course not. Over time, he only became more bitter as well. But Nietzsche might as well have been a social contract theorist, considering he pretty much predicted the entirety of the 20th century.

>the fact that we're talking about the most influential philosopher of the past 3 centuries on a music board right now begs to differ.
And the fact that he isn't alive now to see it makes your post irrelevant.
His work wasn't widely accepted when he was alive. He couldn't even get some of his books published.

>Hmm, the fact that we're talking about the most influential philosopher of the past 3 centuries on a music board right now begs to differ.

that guy was saying that in life, Nietzsche had no power. don't be obtuse. Of course, it's arguable that Nietzsche had some power in success in his life, but that's beside the point, especially since you keep on referring to his legacy after death. Plus, how many of those philosophers who refer to him as an influence cite his revolutionary views on female sexuality?

>But Nietzsche might as well have been a social contract theorist, considering he pretty much predicted the entirety of the 20th century.

that doesn't make someone a social contract theorist... actually discussing and theorizing framework of social contract makes one a social contract theorist. And, like I've already said, Nietzsche was a fierce individualist, he certainly could not be bothered with something like social contract.

And the fact that he was a professor of Basel with a full phD by age 24 makes your posts irrelevant.
>couldn't get some of his books published
(Not true by the way)

I'm sure there's many social contract theorists who criticize it you fucking dunce. Stop being such a fucking moron. You think, of thousands of social contract theorists, not one has criticized the physical exposure of women? You think that? Better yet, since the entire thread is based around your dumbass comment, go find a social contract theorist for us explicitaly stating that it doesn't have a negative impact. Seriously kill yourself.

And the fact that no one liked him as a professor and forced him to leave at 35 makes your post irrelevant.
You think all the professors in the world today are in positions of power and influence you get laid on the reg?
They're mostly egghead autists who can't get a date.
>(Not true by the way)
The Antichrist, Ecce Homo

>I'm sure there's many social contract theorists who criticize it you fucking dunce.

by criticize it you mean women dressing immodestly? name one.

>You think, of thousands of social contract theorists, not one has criticized the physical exposure of women? You think that?

Never said that, I'm sure there are some who criticized women dressing immodestly. But I have never heard of a single one who considered dressing a particular way "one of the basics of living in a society" which is what the dude I initially responded to said. Not that a social contract theorist said that, but that you shouldn't be allowed to dress however you want because it's one of the basics of living in society. Surely some of those old dead dudes believed that women dressing immodestly was evil, but they didn't put it in their social contract framework.

>go find a social contract theorist for us explicitaly stating that it doesn't have a negative impact.

the burden of proof isn't on me, i'm the one who initially asked for the evidence. it's up to you to prove your stance. plus, like I said, I can't think of a single social contract theorist who bothered to put anything about modesty anywhere near their framework of social contract. because that's fucking asinine.

>Philosophers don't say they are right or wrong, they just share their own thesis
absolutely wrong

>he has sex with normie lol

He wasn't forced to leave, in fact, his classes gained attendance over the years he was there. He left on his own accord, but nice try.

>the burden of proof isn't on me
And it isn't on me either, freak. You asked for evidence when no one was making an academic claim on Sup Forums. People were shitposting about how they hated women which is the type of stuff you see daily.

Now, both of you, end your lives. I'm not going to be reading or replying to your garbage excuses. Oh and by the way, neither of you have ever read Nietzsche and it clearly shows. Bye bye. :))

>And it isn't on me either, freak. You asked for evidence when no one was making an academic claim on Sup Forums.

well you sure were making a lot of academic claims a moment ago, before I totally dismantled what you said in response to the reason this conversation actually started. and it doesn't have to be an academic claim for basic logical fallacies to still apply. that guy believed that women dressing "appropriately" was one of the basics of living in a society, and then you jumped in yapping about Nietzsche, until I begged you to return to what this was actually about, and then you very quickly wanted to leave the conversation.

>I'm not going to be reading or replying to your garbage excuses.

You might not respond, but I know you're reading this, cutie.

>Oh and by the way, neither of you have ever read Nietzsche and it clearly shows.

I was a philosophy major, you fucking invalid. I wrote a 50 page paper specifically about Nietzsche. I'd argue you haven't actually read much philosophy in general, if you believe that "Nietzsche might as well have been a social contract theorist, considering he pretty much predicted the entirety of the 20th century." Nietzsche didn't predict that much, he certainly wasn't a social contract theorist, and you are very obviously confused as to what social contract theory is.

Embarrassing

woo lad. may seriously be the worst thread on Sup Forums at this very moment. please all of you reflect on this moment