Hey Sup Forums. I have a week to make 2.7k or else I am going to be shot and killed by my neighbor who is in the KKK...

Hey Sup Forums. I have a week to make 2.7k or else I am going to be shot and killed by my neighbor who is in the KKK. How do I earn such? Illegally or legally. I've gotten several late night visits with my windows broken and small crosses planted on my lawn on fire. Anyone want to help me out? paypal.me/zizz1

But overall, how can I earn money quick and easily?

Amway.

Easier than earning 2.7k, is earning $800 for a van that runs, and taking off and living in a van where your neighbor can't find you.

Source: I live in a van. Happily and by choice.

Amway?

I was told I'd be found if I tried to run.

Do you have a gun?

Amerifag?
600 for an AR15
Let him come at you.

Suck a lot of dicks

Why do you owe him?

Why dont you just off your neighbor pussy? You would rather he killed you first?

Kill the cunt

>I was told

Oh well if you're just going to believe every threat you may as well give up now.

I've had no physical address for the past two years. I disappear thousands of miles at a whim. It takes 3 days to cross the country. No halfass loan shark neighbor is going to track you.

I don't owe him. I'm a half breed. Him and his racists have messed with me since I moved there years ago. I was demanded to give such and the police don't help.

Yeah, I'm a pussy. I have a son and I do not want to go to jail and leave my son even if it's for safety. I'd rather die and leave him that way. Wouldn't want my son living with me in Jail cause I killed some guy. It's a crooked system too so I know I wont be the victim

This is now exposed as SJW shill propaganda. Nothing to see here people, everyone move on.

ok, bye. I asked for ways to make money not some baby back shit. get out my thread boy.

Yes, Amway.

I don't understand.

what do for moneys

tell moar plz k tnx

Hmm?

My van has standing height throughout, I've customized it with solar, battery bank, have onboard water, propane etc... I can have a hot shower and cold beer in the middle of the desert... run everything off grid.

I work construction, on the books or under the table, doesn't matter. Carry my own tools. I don't need much money; no rent or mortgage. Biggest expenses are gas and beer. I can regulate my intake of both.

Uhhhhh shoot him in the dick. That'll make him leave you alone

Amway.

pretty sweet user.. how old are you? how long you been doing this?

That's not how the KKK operates dipshit, your neighbor is fucking with you and you're falling for it....how are people this stupid??

Have you tried updog

I've literally been awoken by a rock being thrown through my window, and 10+ people lighting a small cross on my lawn. Don't you dare say I'm falling for bullshit cause it's what's happening. get out my thread.

Mind you they were also hooded, and badged. I've done my research. fuck off.

I'm 29. And like I said 2 years. Going on 3 years actually.

Currently in Jacksonville FL. Headed west to San Diego in a month or so.

This

My man, you are living my dream

I've just bought a house with my partner, locked down for at least 20 years... shit sucks

is this happening in america? somehow I doubt this

sweet im from canada, thought of doing the same thing..
do you keep a bank account?

OMFG they were badged? Your in serious trouble. Unbadged KKK are terrible but the badged ones are the worst.

Shoot them off your front lawn or move away you beta. Your own son is watching you puss out to a bunch of toothless rednecks. SMDH.

Thats an awsome life user. safe travels friend.

I recommend it! In all seriousness I have zero regrets and don't see going back to a traditional life.

Also,
>partner
You know you sound super gay when you say that right?

this is how americas been lately. Trumps sparked a lot of hate in america. some people have it even worse.

Seriously this
Sjw propaganda nothing to see here move on.

b-but muh police

I do have a bank account. On paper I'm still a normal person, credit score, insurance, driver's license etc. I pretend to have an address for legal reasons but it's only pretend.

ill tell you how to make some cash fast OP
first things first

do you have knee pads?

STFU libtard Trump didnt invent racism. The only hate and unrest in the US has been caused by the seriously flawed Dem, party and their inability to take a loss like adults. Instead they chimp out and blame it all on Trump.

>get 3 or 4 buttcoins
>order molly and ketamine from dnm
>start selling to ???

at least 5k

fuck off.

Thanks bruh

Picture is view outside my van window last night

>People actually believe this.

Trump being elected means it's ok to be racist, that's the difference. We all know racists are the majority in America now.

where do you park it every night?
side of the road? parking lots?

OP, get a gun and shoot the bastards next time you catch them on your property

Walmart lets you park there 24/7

Get a fucking job. Go to the job. Get a paycheck. Stop being a cuck.

I mostly park at truck stops along the interstate. Parking on the side of the road is just asking for highway patrol to knock on your door. Parking lots like Walmart or Home Depot depending on the size of the city.

spend half that on a shotgun and it will be money much better spent. Like an ar15 is anything special.

What do you do for decent to high speed Internet if you care for that kind of thing

i hope a homeless person lights you on fire and uses you as a hand warmer.

dude that sounds awesome but how do you get a new tag sticker everyyear? and how do u get money for gas and food?

Mostly wherever I want. I never plan ahead and I never pay to park my van. I've literally never paid to stay anywhere. My preference of course is to stay somewhere nice, like by a lake or river (Chris Farley reference occurs now) [more seriously, like the sunset picture above from last night] but there's always a dirt road pulloff, legal street parking, state park and ride, etc.... right now I'm behind a liquor store because idgaf and my girlfriend wanted lime juice. Oh yeah, I have a girlfriend too.

park near starbucks, point long range antenna at starbucks, log in.

seriously op can buy a decent gun for under 400 bucks call the guy over to his house shoot him and tell the cops he was trying to murder him but we all know op is a lying FAGGOT trying to get people to give him free money like a filthy NIGGER

>girlfriend

you found someone who has also given up on life? that's adorable.

Settle down Cleetus, this is a family friendly thread.

Awww. Does your vagina hurt now?

These people are faggots and not me. Here's my van again for evidence.

Stop attempting to role play be you gypo cunt. Your caravan is a fire trap. I wouldn't be caught shitting in a bucket in that thing.

You're a liar. There is no KKK hunting your ass. I hope nobody seriously donated

>now
As opposed to...

the kkk took my baby away

If you suck dick for a nickle a jizz, you should be able to make $2,700 after sucking down 54,000 loads of cock snot.

So, get slurping.

you have no idea what you're talking about...heeeey is this some lame attempt at a begging thread?

I'm not pretending to be you.
Nowhere did I pretend to be you.
I only mentioned Walmart because it's usually a friendly, safe homeless refuge.

WHOEVER DONATED THE FULL AMOUNT. YOU ARE A SAINT AND A LIFE SAVER. GOD BLESS.

I have a Verizon hotspot, and I do leech public wifi like someone mentioned about Starbucks
I go back to my state of residency (VT) once a year for inspection. But, when I get around to it I'll change my state to one without inspections or income tax.

I mentioned construction work for money

Hey OP the KKK doesn't work that way...why don't you just drop the act and start begging like I know you will...no one here with half brain in their head believes this shit.

Find his enemies, offer your services to exterminate him for them. Profit some gs and not have to worry about paying him.

You're welcome, little nigger. Be free!

the ramones kek

ITT: OP doesnt't know how the KKK operates, and tries to make money off of misconception

Kill the guy and don't get caught. Don't tell me you will get caught. People get murdered every day and half of them they probably never find the killer. That's half of the ones they find out about.. kill him. And anyone associated to him in the KKK that knows about his interest in you. Make yourself unknown to them again. Think about your boy. Do you want to die and leave him alone in the world, or not have enough to feed him, because you have to keep paying money to these racists?

Do the right thing. It's not always the easy thing. Paying them is the easy thing.

Well if they weren't able to find you, do you think theyd tell you that?

Yeah. Why would they lie?

I'll help you OP, I feel like you're being genuine and honest. I don't normally do this but going to wire you 100$, just give me your credit card info so I can use my BoA app to transfer money to it.

I know you weren't impersonating me. But it's faster to clarify than to let idiots get confused. Also it annoys me when everyone suggests Walmart as a place to park, regard that as the uninformed opinion of someone barely aware of the lifestyle. Because Walmart is the place people think of first, it attracts the most attention and leads to regulation/bad impressions. In cities where it's illegal it will be enforced at Walmart first even if Walmart has no policy against it. Plus who wants to live at Walmart anyway? I'd rather park somewhere nice. If I have to go to a box store I sleep at any store other than Walmart.

In summation I think your advice is shit but I have no quarrel with you and wasn't initially intending to be argumentative.

This story is definitely legitimate and not liberal fiction of how the evil white people have come out of the shadows in the light of the election to hurt innocent brown women and children.

You're only telling people not to park at Walmart because you don't want to share the lot.

Sooo... Is that a /thread?

>share the lot
What the fuck like its a grazing area for the homeless or what?

cucks should fuck off

Fucking call the police idiot.

KKK is not a gang.
Have a buddy who is a grand wizard, though I will never join myself.

I love you, vanon

Okay, my bad.
Carry on.

Why don't you just take pictures of them, broken windows, videos of him threatening you, buy a gun and kill them if they try. What are the police going to say then?

Like there's only so much room for van's and you're ruining things for me.

fuck off faggot

Sounds like a SJW false flag to me.

I'm sorry, but you lost. I know its hard for you to come to terms with it, but Trump is going to make this country great again.

This is fake as hell. The KKK hasn't done that kind of shit in decades.

AY BRO IM NORTH OF JACKSONVILLE
Come through and lets crack a beer
Im by Fernandina beach

Most of the so called "racist" acts have been false flags by the fucking insane liberals.

You lost, get over it and stop making shit up. You're like a bunch of fucking children.

whats updog?

Omg the KKK. Go buy a gun. Go buy some pot off a black guy pay them like a hundred bucks to burn a cross on his yard let the race war handle itself

I'll give it too you but only if you agree to use the money to buy guns and weapons to kill them all with. I won't give money to the kkk but I'll give money to have them killed.