Knife in chest

keep going

i love that tight little body id grab on to those hips while i fucked her

well

Keep going

a little butterface i like that id choke her while i fucked her

id grab the shit out of those pushed up tits and bite on them to get her going

She's not too bad aha, keep going

More of the right. Her tots have potential.

she looks like she'd like to call me daddy and beg to be fucked harder

i did say just a little
id pull on her hair and bite her lip and make her beg for my cum

im curious now as to the actual size of her tits since she pushes them up to her neck in every pic
either way it screams daddy issues which is just the kind of chick i like to abuse

She wouldn't, complete SJW, have to be rougher

Yup

god I hate that filter.. makes me want to hate fuck her

keeep going

Please degrade

looks like a nice lady

There we go, how would you hate fuck her

cute outfit I'd make her wear it with no panties and then play with her in the car or in public

she kind of looks like she's into cumplay I'd cum on her tits and make her lick it off

oh i love skirts i bet she'd be my slutty little secretary for a day

More of her in red please user from previous thread.

I'd fuck her everywhere.. vagina, asshole, mouth, tits, hands, armpits, feet, toes, behind the knees

Keep going man, enjoying it

more, user

i need more body pics the thought of sexual degrading an sjw is super hot to me I want to shove her face in the carpet and just fuck the shit out of her

she's got such a cute face it'd look even better moaning while she bounced on my cock

she looks like she'd be into being pushed around.. Push her on the bed, push her into each position always as rough as you can be of course

more

Can't find any body pics, I'll keep looking but keep going, enjoying what you're saying

keep going man, loving this

Something about this pic makes her look like she has a thick country accent.Reminds me of this chick I used to work with super hot I wanted to slap that girl around and and make her scream in her little accent

Oh I like that dress if she wore that with me I'd tell her not to wear panties then in like elevators and shit I'd just pull it up and stick it in her real quick just to see her worked up

MOAR

damn that eye liner drives me nuts too bad it'd be all smeared after I came on that pretty face

Probably would, heard she's a slut

got kik user?

I do not I've been 'bating for a really long time.. I should really stop soon

damn shame

that's a pretty hot pic I'd love to fuck that tight little ass after she showered

you got kik user?

I could be convinced to stay with some good pics

So we've been two guys talking about the same two girls? aha again, damn shame

shes cute.

I'd finger bang her pussy/asshole while I shove my cock in her mouth and hear her muffled moans and shove her head all the way down so she swallows all the cum

Do YOU have kik?

I was also talking to the third one earlier

I do. Whats your name?

spetrie96

Wwyd to this white slut

Moaaaar

wwyd first

Sometimes I put barbecue sauce on my scoop chips

wwyd?

I'd force my cock down her throat until she gags then bend her over in front of a mirror, pull down those shorts and slowly inch my cock into her asshole while watching her facial expressions in the mirror.. using only her girly butt sweat as lube.

I'd reach around to collect some of her already juicing pussy and make her taste it while I unload gallons inside her.

Moar.

wwyd/thoughts user?

Mmm fuck yes

Lawdy she's fuckin hot

anyone who wants to talk about her, spetrie96 on kik

Fuck yes

Anymore bent over or fingering?

Grab and pin her down while I force my powerfully built 6 foot 3 frame on her petite body, driving my long wide dick into her tiny pussy as deep as I can thrust it. I'd thrust my strong hips into her tiny ass until the wide head of my cock embeds completely into her cervix, mainlining my wide, gaping urethra into her tubes. as I thrust harder and harder, my strong body tightens up and my cock grows even bigger, tightening inside her diminutive vagina. Finally I explode, my powerful, enormous haunches pumping massive amounts of cum out of my huge balls and into her reproductive organs, her tiny body filling and swelling with each powerful thrust of my massive body forcing its seed into her much smaller body, as she feels each drop pumping out of my huge balls into her.

Hhnnnggggg yuss

Another one