I just got robbed $200 about 30 min ago. I need some help finding the guy. I have his name, number, and fb profile...

I just got robbed $200 about 30 min ago. I need some help finding the guy. I have his name, number, and fb profile. Any good sites for me to use to find his address? I was supposed to buy some magic mushrooms from him, but all I got was one bag of some artisanal cooking shit from trader joes and what is pictured.

Other urls found in this thread:

people.yellowpages.com/reversephonelookup
findexif.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KEK

kill yourself, op

Damn, if only it was some jailbait it would have been doxed instantly.

lmao. nice bait though

this isn't even a funny joke

shrooms are 5$ a gram. Even if those were real it would be like 20 bucks. I know this post is bait tho fuck off OP

It was supposed to be 2 Ounces of shrooms. I can sell them in a college town for $10 a g since it's dry.

>follow him until you find his house/flat
>call police

so damn easy

nobody's dumb enough to buy an ounce of shrooms without knowing how to identify them.

The bag he showed me was a ziplock of the dried artisanal shit. It looked legit. It was a walmart parking lot at night so it was too dark to see properly before he was gone.

i used to grow my own shrooms every summer. It's really easy. Just need to order spores online and buy small mason jars, vermiculite, perlite, and brown rice flour. Everything you need is easily attainable and they're extremely easy to grow.

I didn't try to identify them. on the spot. It took me 30 seconds when he left to realize that he had ripped me off.

make him meet you again because "that shit was sooooo good"

after that follow him and call the police

Is there anywhere safe to order the spores tho?

What site is best to use to get the spores?

"no bruising in an entire ounce of mushrooms looks legit i'll take it"

nah I burned that bridge. I texted him asking him wtf so he knows that I know.

avalon, play it cool with cust. supp.

if you're not trolling, then it serves you right for not inspecting before closing the deal.

This is the most retard plan. Dude knows he sold OP fake shit so telling him it was good just makes it look like a trap. He'd have better luck texting the guy and saying "come to my house so I can beat the shit out of you for ripping me off."

there's lots of good spore sites. It's safe because in most places spores are legal anyway.

safe? spores are legal in most of the united states.

Dude, fry that shit up in some olive oil and garlic. Plate up with some parm-reg! Good fucking eatin' right there!

Go to shroomery, they have a list of reputable vendors and all the info you need to get started

It was dark and in a car. I was dumb and just glanced at them. They were mushrooms you cook with, but they looked like this.

>buy small mason
>small
>Not growing truffles in a gallon jar
Pleb.

God, I know. I feel so dumb. He used to be really cool since I have known him for 2 years. I bought wax from him before. He must of needed rent money or something...

Well shit. If it's from trader Joe's it probably costs 200$ anyway.

Simple Mother Fucker. Find cow dung, wait for rain, look for shrooms. Pinch the stem of the gold cap, if it turns purple then u got a magic cap. It's so easy I used to trip so much for free cause I grew a set and had a go myself.

not everybody likes truffles, you goddamn fungus hipster.

Well this is no longer a doxing thread. If you guys know of any good sites you have used please let me know. For now I guess I'm growing my own.

I tried that once with a horse pasture but couldn't find anything. When you grew a new set, did you buy the spores online?

see
this guy's advice is solid. the place has been around for many years, and won't steer you wrong.

Thanks man. This makes me feel a little better.

Spores? You are an idiot. You wait for rain then you need some warm weather and the sprout. No spores, just balls.

LOL. YOU DESERVE IT.

Oh shit you can clone shrooms? I am dumb, sorry. My original plan was to buy some. All you guys are dropping a lot of new information on me.

might have some luck with this

people.yellowpages.com/reversephonelookup

Look up "pf Tek", it's the best beginner method of growing.

plug his FB pics into this

findexif.com/

Fb strips exo data.

OP is faggot people rip off. LMAO

lern2drugs faggot

Cloning them is so much better. You can get a lot more per batch because there isn't any biodiversity, which can slow down grows and make them much less reliable.

Kek

I used to know a guy in Baltimore who sold fake shrooms all the time. He'd buy dried mushrooms from some gay organic store that looked the real deal. Then he took a blue magic marker and smudged some blue on them to give them that nice bruising.

No one complained as far as I know. At least when they purchased it i should say.

Well I had bought from him before. He used to be cool. I don't know why he did this. It was too dark to see exactly what I was buying.
this is a picture of what he showed me real quick. It was dark and in his car at a walmart parking lot. I was able to tell when I later pulled the bags out of my jacket and looked it over.

You can make a nice risotto with that.

No, I would need something like spokeo. thanks though.

They're so much easier to grow and you can do much larger batches. Why the fuck would you be that picky with shrooms? You'll still trip and you'll be set for a long time.

wow, what a dick.

why do you need that many unless you're selling?

I can help.

Give me his information. There are no websites that will do this for you, only ones where you can hire a private detective.I'll do it but i'll need the info.

In case you want to sell. Or have a year supply without having to keep growing.

Juan Martinez
KS
(913) -8020188

Also if you give me the information i will set you up with easy good mushrooms. They come straight to your door (or wherever you prefer them sent, i get them sent to my work).

You shouldve never trusted a mexican drug dealer.
Always fucking liars

his profile pic